Receding Woman Demands Full Haired Men As Partners

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And also you've had so much time to simply Google what a clickbait article is and you simply haven't done it hahaha.

You are so f*****g retarded. You are.

Everybody hates you and your dumb long posts.

Go have your PMS fit somewhere else.

blackg

Reaction score
Complete diversion from what we were talking about.

Apart from you, how do you know I shame fat people?
You were talking about fat "smelly" b****s on the bus only a few months ago.

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah.
Anyway a month or three back someone had started a thread (or started the subject) about how the sight of fat people on the bus bothered them.
I chimed in and ask for a more reasonable opinion on overweight people as its always impossible to know the true circumstances that lead to people to gain weight.

I think I also may have said that "fat hate" was childish, then Rude-boy jumps in with his very own enlightened opinions on overweight folks (he surmised that they must be smelly) and it made him look really poor in my eyes as I've always thought he was an educated man.
But these comments made him sound just like one of the mindless mob adopting group-think out of fear of going against the zeitgeist and being left out on the fringes.

@Rudiger I hope you read this. You disappoint me sometimes.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
OFFTOPIC:
A BALD guy needs THIS to look good? | Family Feud

This is 4 months old funny video.Please ignore if this video is either re posted by me or some another user on this site before.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so f*****g retarded. You are.

Everybody hates you and your dumb long posts.

Go have your PMS fit somewhere else.
What part of "ignore each other" did you not understand?
Ignore
Each
Other
Please

Your bickering (and blackg's) does not seem to interest anyone else in the forum.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah.
Anyway a month or three back someone had started a thread (or started the subject) about how the sight of fat people on the bus bothered them.
I chimed in and ask for a more reasonable opinion on overweight people as its always impossible to know the true circumstances that lead to people to gain weight.

I think I also may have said that "fat hate" was childish, then Rude-boy jumps in with his very own enlightened opinions on overweight folks (he surmised that they must be smelly) and it made him look really poor in my eyes as I've always thought he was an educated man.
But these comments made him sound just like one of the mindless mob adopting group-think out of fear of going against the zeitgeist and being left out on the fringes.

@Rudiger I hope you read this. You disappoint me sometimes.

I remember what this was about, and my reasoning was that fat people tend to look after themselves poorly in general, don't care about hygiene, obviously their looks, in most cases this seeps into other aspects of their lives. I've worked with a lot of different people, and the ones who consistently smell? Never the type to go to the gym and get their vitamins. Never organised. Eat doritos and dip at their f*****g desk (OK that's just one example).

This is not an overblown exaggeration, this is reality. People who don't give a sh*t about themselves tend to let themselves go in all ways, and that includes taking a shower daily.

This kind of pains me to bring up because we're talking about a good friend of mine, but a girl I know and work with for years used to be slim and pretty. She's still somewhat pretty, but in the last 2 years she's put on a decent amount of weight, but she's still salvageable, I try and give advice and fitness and even I've stopped eating shitty take out food so we both can eat healthy and this is more for her than myself most times.

She's trying, she hates her fat, like any sane person does, there's nothing redeemable about it. She even brought up her mother who is very overweight, and this is related to a huge point I've been making, once you go down that slippery slope in your 20's, it gets harder and harder to break habits and accept yourself. When I say "accept yourself" I don't mean that in the blackg approved liberal special snowflake fairytale, I mean accept the fact that you hate your appearance, and have let yourself go. Just like a guy who bic's, you are kidding yourself, you'll always subconsciously look at yourself and think "well, this is sh*t".

So that girl, who always looked pristine when she was slim, like 8/10, now will look a mess at least one of the days of the week, and related to what we're talking about, she often smells. Not as much as maybe 6 months or a year ago, but there were times when she would smell consistently for 3-4 days running, and it was obvious she wasn't washing. Other people mentioned it as even bothersome, it almost got to the point where I had to tell her as her supervisor.

She hates her appearance, her being overweight, the possibility she'll turn out like her mother, how her decisions are putting her health into question for the future, as her mother is at only 58. Since going to a boot camp and eating healthy at my insistence (and only because she complained daily about how she hates what she's eating and doing to herself, which again, is a cry for help) she is taking care of herself.

I wasn't even thinking about this when I wrote about fat people smelling, but it's definitely related. I did not say that fat people will always smell, I said they are more likely to smell if they are fat, because they don't give a sh*t about themselves and have low self-esteem.

I don't know why this came up on youtube but it's director Kevin Smith, who actually looks trimmer than I ever recall, and even younger. He spends the first 2 minutes talking about how much he hates watching himself on talk shows, and simply refuses to do them, because he looks like jabba the hut when sitting down. He even mentions how he has 2 talk shows himself that he's devised, and he specifically would base the format on him standing up, because he hates his appearance so much when he watches himself sitting down. Like I mean, f*****g sitting down? A guy who is regularly filmed and photographed, and can't bring himself to see how he looks while sitting down? Something we need to do all the f*****g time?

That is extreme, on body dysmorphic levels, but that's how fat people, on a whole, constantly feel. And you're happy to sit back and watch them feel this way.

Like everyone else I've known lots of fat people, and even the most cheerful and positive, extroverted ones, will always at some point in time, mention their weight, even in a fleeting joking manner. "I probably shouldn't take another piece, look at me! Ha!" (cry for help).

There is a sinking depression everyone feels when they haven't made the most of their opportunities in life. Just like that girl who was 8/10, now she's heading for obesity, she knows that bad decisions have affected her life. Her current boyfriend is an absolute maniac, he's not bad looking but he talks total nonsense and literally every person I've known to have met him, they instantly bring up how insane he is, it's just a barrage of fantastical stories that make no sense. She has to put up with him now, she can't get a normal looking slim guy who is also normal mentally, she has to settle with someone that looks OK, but no sane person would really want to spend their time with. This results in many arguments between them, which I hear and witness all the time.

So yes, if you're ugly, you make the best of what you can in other ways. If you're bald, you'll hate it but you at least know it's not your fault, it's genetics.

If you're fat, that's nearly always, completely your fault. And the guilt and shame you feel results in more guilty and shameful decisions, in terms of your health, diet, and inevitably other aspects of your life.

That's a pretty uniquely sh*t feeling to have, unlike baldness or ugliness, and they kid themselves "LOL I really shouldn't have another bite! But I'm being a bit naughty today!". Yes, naughty today, yesterday, the day before, and tomorrow. Eternal guilt and shame.

No self control, no focus, no discipline, and this will manifest in many varieties of poor decision making in life.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad response.

It's unfortunate for you but the truth, it is pretty much a badge of honour to "disappoint" blackg on here. I respect others who do so, in most cases it means they are speaking sense and you can't handle it.

blackg

Reaction score
I remember what this was about, and my reasoning was that fat people tend to look after themselves poorly in general, don't care about hygiene, obviously their looks, in most cases this seeps into other aspects of their lives. I've worked with a lot of different people, and the ones who consistently smell? Never the type to go to the gym and get their vitamins. Never organised. Eat doritos and dip at their f*****g desk (OK that's just one example).

This is not an overblown exaggeration, this is reality. People who don't give a sh*t about themselves tend to let themselves go in all ways, and that includes taking a shower daily.

This kind of pains me to bring up because we're talking about a good friend of mine, but a girl I know and work with for years used to be slim and pretty. She's still somewhat pretty, but in the last 2 years she's put on a decent amount of weight, but she's still salvageable, I try and give advice and fitness and even I've stopped eating shitty take out food so we both can eat healthy and this is more for her than myself most times.

She's trying, she hates her fat, like any sane person does, there's nothing redeemable about it. She even brought up her mother who is very overweight, and this is related to a huge point I've been making, once you go down that slippery slope in your 20's, it gets harder and harder to break habits and accept yourself. When I say "accept yourself" I don't mean that in the blackg approved liberal special snowflake fairytale, I mean accept the fact that you hate your appearance, and have let yourself go. Just like a guy who bic's, you are kidding yourself, you'll always subconsciously look at yourself and think "well, this is sh*t".

So that girl, who always looked pristine when she was slim, like 8/10, now will look a mess at least one of the days of the week, and related to what we're talking about, she often smells. Not as much as maybe 6 months or a year ago, but there were times when she would smell consistently for 3-4 days running, and it was obvious she wasn't washing. Other people mentioned it as even bothersome, it almost got to the point where I had to tell her as her supervisor.

She hates her appearance, her being overweight, the possibility she'll turn out like her mother, how her decisions are putting her health into question for the future, as her mother is at only 58. Since going to a boot camp and eating healthy at my insistence (and only because she complained daily about how she hates what she's eating and doing to herself, which again, is a cry for help) she is taking care of herself.

I wasn't even thinking about this when I wrote about fat people smelling, but it's definitely related. I did not say that fat people will always smell, I said they are more likely to smell if they are fat, because they don't give a sh*t about themselves and have low self-esteem.

I don't know why this came up on youtube but it's director Kevin Smith, who actually looks trimmer than I ever recall, and even younger. He spends the first 2 minutes talking about how much he hates watching himself on talk shows, and simply refuses to do them, because he looks like jabba the hut when sitting down. He even mentions how he has 2 talk shows himself that he's devised, and he specifically would base the format on him standing up, because he hates his appearance so much when he watches himself sitting down. Like I mean, f*****g sitting down? A guy who is regularly filmed and photographed, and can't bring himself to see how he looks while sitting down? Something we need to do all the f*****g time?

That is extreme, on body dysmorphic levels, but that's how fat people, on a whole, constantly feel. And you're happy to sit back and watch them feel this way.

Like everyone else I've known lots of fat people, and even the most cheerful and positive, extroverted ones, will always at some point in time, mention their weight, even in a fleeting joking manner. "I probably shouldn't take another piece, look at me! Ha!" (cry for help).

There is a sinking depression everyone feels when they haven't made the most of their opportunities in life. Just like that girl who was 8/10, now she's heading for obesity, she knows that bad decisions have affected her life. Her current boyfriend is an absolute maniac, he's not bad looking but he talks total nonsense and literally every person I've known to have met him, they instantly bring up how insane he is, it's just a barrage of fantastical stories that make no sense. She has to put up with him now, she can't get a normal looking slim guy who is also normal mentally, she has to settle with someone that looks OK, but no sane person would really want to spend their time with. This results in many arguments between them, which I hear and witness all the time.

So yes, if you're ugly, you make the best of what you can in other ways. If you're bald, you'll hate it but you at least know it's not your fault, it's genetics.

If you're fat, that's nearly always, completely your fault. And the guilt and shame you feel results in more guilty and shameful decisions, in terms of your health, diet, and inevitably other aspects of your life.

That's a pretty uniquely sh*t feeling to have, unlike baldness or ugliness, and they kid themselves "LOL I really shouldn't have another bite! But I'm being a bit naughty today!". Yes, naughty today, yesterday, the day before, and tomorrow. Eternal guilt and shame.

No self control, no focus, no discipline, and this will manifest in many varieties of poor decision making in life.
What a fuckin ridiculous, impenetrable, God awful wall of text this is!!
Seriously, this is beyond a joke at this point.
If you want to engage in a debate with me... make it concise!
i.e. short and to the point.
Otherwise you are wasting my time and those of the forum.

blackg

Reaction score
It's unfortunate for you but the truth, it is pretty much a badge of honour to "disappoint" blackg on here. I respect others who do so, in most cases it means they are speaking sense and you can't handle it.
You're reaching.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a fuckin ridiculous, impenetrable, God awful wall of text this is!!
Seriously, this is beyond a joke at this point.
If you want to engage in a debate with me... make it concise!
i.e. short and to the point.
Otherwise you are wasting my time and those of the forum.

If it's so God awful then can you give at least one reason it's wrong?

It's not my fault you can't read something for literally 3 minutes.

You're reaching.

I think you are deluded, when I write "Seriously" that means I'm being serious, and I was being serious when I said it means I'm doing something right if you're "disappointed" in me.

I was actually wrong before when I said nobody gives a f*** about your judgements, actually that's not true, I care to "disappoint" you. I'm not reaching here, you are deluded in thinking so.

blackg

Reaction score
What part of "ignore each other" did you not understand?
Ignore
Each
Other
Please

Your bickering (and blackg's) does not seem to interest anyone else in the forum.
With respect, Robertox... ignoring each other is boring as bat-turd.
We need another good flame-war and @Rudiger is always smack bang in the middle of the best of them.

So bring it on, you pale Irish shmuck!!!
Lets make a night of it!!
I'm drinking!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Right fine, here's my point concisely for remedial level blackg readers:

-Fat people smell because they don't take care of themselves. Simple and logical.
-They hate themselves at the very least on a subconscious level and express this once you get to know them.
-It's a unique problem than baldness or ugliness because there's a guilt that they haven't made the most out of themselves in life, have ruined their current situation or at least made it much worse, and will continue to do so because the guilt and shame have weakened them.

And you love watching it happen because you have your own vices yourself.

blackg

Reaction score
If it's so God awful then can you give at least one reason it's wrong?

It's not my fault you can't read something for literally 3 minutes.

I think you are deluded, when I write "Seriously" that means I'm being serious, and I was being serious when I said it means I'm doing something right if you're "disappointed" in me.

I was actually wrong before when I said nobody gives a f*** about your judgements, actually that's not true, I care to "disappoint" you. I'm not reaching here, you are deluded in thinking so.
Im drinking!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With respect, Robertox... ignoring each other is boring as bat-turd

No my "battles" with that poster were boring as bat-turd (did I just say bat-turd? What the f*** are you talking about?)

Just read the last one, absolutely baseless.

You may be as boring as f*** but at least there's a base of opinion that I can bounce off of, and give reasons as to why your logic is so screwed up.

blackg

Reaction score
Right fine, here's my point concisely for remedial level blackg readers:

-Fat people smell because they don't take care of themselves. Simple and logical.
-They hate themselves at the very least on a subconscious level and express this once you get to know them.
-It's a unique problem than baldness or ugliness because there's a guilt that they haven't made the most out of themselves in life, have ruined their current situation or at least made it much worse, and will continue to do so because the guilt and shame have weakened them.

And you love watching it happen because you have your own vices yourself.
I love watching you make very broad, uneducated generalisations.
Primary school stuff!

blackg

Reaction score
No my "battles" with that poster were boring as bat-turd (did I just say bat-turd? What the f*** are you talking about?)

Just read the last one, absolutely baseless.

You may be as boring as f*** but at least there's a base of opinion that I can bounce off of, and give reasons as to why your logic is so screwed up.
Makes no sense to me at this point.
Retype it, please.

blackg

Reaction score
Please DON'T ask him to do that. You're guaranteed to get at least TEN more paragraphs
of meaningless garbage.

Even when he emails an individual person, he writes three paragraphs to start out with.

At this rate, the website will blow up. I don't know if it can stand ten gigabytes of his garbage.
LOLz, this was funny.