Receding Woman Demands Full Haired Men As Partners

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A clickbait article tries to get you INTERESTED in other articles? Am I wrong.

Yes.

But it is interesting watching you lose your mind and force something with so much certainty when you don't even know what you're talking about.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And also you've had so much time to simply Google what a clickbait article is and you simply haven't done it hahaha.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I do. You definitely know it better than me, that's for sure.

Here's the definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickbait

You're the one putting out bullshit, think about it.

Clickbait is to get someone to click on something, a headline is clickbait to a "clickbait article". The clickbait article itself is full of badly written useless information, just like your post.

A clickbait article itself does not often have many links to other articles. It may have further clickbait headlines to other clickbait articles around it, but the article itself won't have links.

How the f*** did you raise children?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clickbait is to get someone to click on something, a headline is clickbait to a "clickbait article". The clickbait article itself is full of badly written useless information, just like your post.

A clickbait article itself does not often have many links to other articles. It may have further clickbait headlines to other clickbait articles around it, but the article itself won't have links.

How the f*** did you raise children?

@Roberto_72, can you please ban @Rudriger? He just starts stupid fights with people.

Now is judging me as a parent.

I think he's a perfect example of someone who needs banned. Do you agree?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? There IS NO OTHER LINK in the youtube video. It's NOT TELLING YOU to click anywhere.

@blackg or @Roberto_72 are there any click links on this youtube video?

Here's the link:

Now you're just making sh*t up, for real. How is that a click bait article?
I think Rudiger was not being serious...
We know you are not a bot, even if they start to spawn among different forums.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** are you, seriously, bullshit mouth?

Your mom FUCKED up in her parenting. None of my kids LIE and are full of sh*t, like yourself.

Your parents raised a disgrace.

Again, stop talking out of your a**h**.

At least you didn't lie, you were honest and truthfully moronic. Now you know the difference between clickbait headlines/ads and a clickbait article.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Rudiger was not being serious...
We know you are not a bot, even if they start to spawn among different forums.

He's judging me as a parent. He is being serious. He stepped over the line on this one.

He doesn't even know me.

Last time, I got banned for thirty days.

He starts sh*t with almost everybody on this board. Why is he still here?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you didn't lie, you were honest and truthfully moronic. Now you know the difference between clickbait headlines/ads and a clickbait article.

You should be banned for making that comment about my parenting.

You don't even know me.

How do you constantly get away with the stuff you say?

Every DAY you start fights with people on this board. It's a DAILY HABIT that you do.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You don't even know me.

Every DAY you start fights with people on this board. It's a DAILY HABIT that you do.

As always it started from you quoting me, despite the fact you hate me.

You know what you're doing, and intentionally misconstrued what clickbait is and twisted it into some attempt to get you banned, and drawn out pages of arguing for attention. You have an insane and bitter mind that needs to niggle at me with past issues, when I couldn't give a f*** about you anymore (unless you get banned lol).

It's intentional trolling and sh*t stirring for the sake of it, and wastes everyone's time.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

You don't even know me.

As always it started from you quoting me, despite the fact you hate me.

You know what you're doing, and intentionally misconstrued what clickbait is and twisted it into some attempt to get you banned, and drawn out pages of arguing for attention. You have an insane and bitter mind that needs to niggle at me with past issues, when I couldn't give a f*** about you anymore (unless you get banned lol).

It's intentional trolling and sh*t stirring for the sake of it, and wastes everyone's time.

Guys please ignore each other with the appropriate function because this particular thread is becoming a mess...

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys please ignore each other with the appropriate function because this particular thread is becoming a mess...

I really agree with ignoring each other, I'd never bring the guy up but he keeps quoting and mentioning me, despite how we don't like each other. This is the last I'll say on it, but I want to agree to this rule and hope it is remembered in future because I'm so bored of messes like this, and have been for a long time.

As far as using the function, I'm just useless at doing it. I will always click the post anyway, it's my psyche and despite how hard I'd try (which I have) it will stick in my mind.

I know plenty of people get use out of it, but it's pretty obvious others have been on their high horse about Ignoring others, and even if they are officially using the function, it's obvious they still click the posts. So I know I'm not the only one, but I won't pretend otherwise.

Anyway, as far as unofficial ignoring, absolutely.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you don't know when you're being had.

I did acknowledge that possibility. But you'd swipe that aside as a negative c***.

So are you saying rclark is messing with me which is also known as trolling?

blackg

Reaction score
I did acknowledge that possibility. But you'd swipe that aside as a negative c***.

So are you saying rclark is messing with me which is also known as trolling?
He's back!!! To spread more misinformation. Like "I don't shame fat people, only you."
You can't wiggle your way out of your petty fat hate.
Its universal.

blackg

Reaction score
I will always click the post anyway, it's my psyche and despite how hard I'd try (which I have) it will stick in my mind.
You fight with anyone and everyone.
I guess it gives you a rush.
Im not judging... I like it too when I'm on the drink, that is.
I'm still sober after 8 days, by the way.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
(chuckle) What are you doing awake so early, anyway?
It surely must be another miserable day where you live?
Stay in bed!

Complete diversion from what we were talking about.

Apart from you, how do you know I shame fat people?