Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how stable sandalore is? I started sandalore 2 weeks ago with a 100ml solution but im wondering if sandalore loses its strength over time. I’m thinking of making a 50ml solution for my next one in a couple of weeks.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude im putting only like 3-4 ml of polysorbate 80 in my 60 ml mix.. i read that polysorbate 80 gotta be use in really small quantity to emulsify in a mix.

isnt 20ml too much
It depends how oily you want your hair to be. Too little polysorbate and your hair will be too dry after ethanol.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how stable sandalore is? I started sandalore 2 weeks ago with a 100ml solution but im wondering if sandalore loses its strength over time. I’m thinking of making a 50ml solution for my next one in a couple of weeks.
Mine lost most of the smell after 2 days. I wonder if it's still doing anything.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you cherry pic the areas that I seem to have lost hair? Don't want to waste my time any everyone else in this thread if I'm just being biased.
Not specific pics, but the areas on your head. Some appear to gain hair, some appear to lose. Its hard to come to concencus.

Hans79

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a product I used years ago that had Niacin with Minoxidil that I actually experienced new hair growth, until I stopped and it all fell out but I wonder how Niacin and Synthetic Sandalwood would work. The Niacin would draw the blood to your scalp which would promote blood circulation making the Sandalwood work better I would assume.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think it's safe to say vanicream lotion is not as effective as an alcohol and pg solution. This is 6 week difference when changing. Be aware these pics might be cherry picked

Attachments

• Collage 2019-02-25 01_58_23.jpg
    Collage 2019-02-25 01_58_23.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 698