Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Would there be a gallery with your progress in time dude it is kinda complicated to follow.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having trouble sleeping on 500mg of seti daily. Anyone know of any good supplements that could counteract the sleeplessness like melatonin or gaba?
Jack Daniels? :)

I fortunately am not getting the sleeplessness side, but I also take it in the morning. I took it once at 4-5pm when I forgot, but that was admittedly on the weekend when I went out, so there was some whiskey involved to help with the sleep.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jack Daniels? :)

I fortunately am not getting the sleeplessness side, but I also take it in the morning. I took it once at 4-5pm when I forgot, but that was admittedly on the weekend when I went out, so there was some whiskey involved to help with the sleep.
You getting any gains or your hair?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I retested the Kane chemicals and it came back legit--> https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/time-to-right-a-wrong-kane-results-positive.110074/

Kane only supplies the salted form, and the first test was done on the acid form.

Im still a bit confused.

If the original seti molecule is this

512px-Setipiprant.svg.png

And kane only sells the salted version (below). According to this post

So how was janoshik able to verify it being the same?

lEs2olr.png

Last edited:

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Sanchez1234 -> Great work. This helps to alleviate a key outstanding question on this thread about Kane's seti.

However, I still feel like there are two related outstanding questions:

1) Is the salted version of seti just as effective as the acid version (base version)?
2) Does the salted version of seti have other sides, or is it potentially harmful to consume orally? (which I'm doing right now at 1g/day)

So regarding these questions: does anyone know enough about pharmacology to speak intelligently about either of these, particularly #1? Should the two molecules behave in a similar fashion to attack the PGD2 receptor? Or is it possible they would behave very different? Is there a reason the salted version of seti would be inappropriate to take orally? (For instance, @westonci made a comment to this effect in post #257 on this thread, which has be a bit nervous).

On a related note: Has anyone tried Kane's seti orally and gotten positive results? westonci's results seem to be with the acid version. I would prefer to take that version (instead of Kane's like I'm doing currently) to minimize variables here, so if anyone can let me know where the private forum group buy procured their seti, that would be awesome.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Sanchez1234 -> Great work. This helps to alleviate a key outstanding question on this thread about Kane's seti.

However, I still feel like there are two related outstanding questions:

1) Is the salted version of seti just as effective as the acid version (base version)?
2) Does the salted version of seti have other sides, or is it potentially harmful to consume orally? (which I'm doing right now at 1g/day)

So regarding these questions: does anyone know enough about pharmacology to speak intelligently about either of these, particularly #1? Should the two molecules behave in a similar fashion to attack the PGD2 receptor? Or is it possible they would behave very different? Is there a reason the salted version of seti would be inappropriate to take orally? (For instance, @westonci made a comment to this effect in post #257 on this thread, which has be a bit nervous).

On a related note: Has anyone tried Kane's seti orally and gotten positive results? westonci's results seem to be with the acid version. I would prefer to take that version (instead of Kane's like I'm doing currently) to minimize variables here, so if anyone can let me know where the private forum group buy procured their seti, that would be awesome.

Well, i don't know. I cant tolerate the salted seti from Kane orally.

I am on the private forum but the GB arent that frequent. I ordered oral acid seti from the same guy i ordered darolutamide from. The darolutamide was tested legit, so i am going to try the acid form of seti. Kanes seti is salted and more suitable for topicals.

Could be no difference at all between the working mechanism of salted and acid seti, but i will find out soon enough...

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
You getting any gains or your hair?

I've been on 1g/day taken orally of Kane's seti now for 2-3 weeks. The good news is that I'm getting minimal to no sides (potentially drier eyes, but totally livable). My issue is that so far it's done nothing that I can tell to stop my hair loss, and I've actually noticed increased itch on my scalp and a scary amount of shedding (I used to get 5-10 hairs in the shower per day and now I'm at 20-30. It's a lot of hair).

I'm fully aware that existing mainstream treatments like Propecia and Minoxidil can cause shedding at the beginning of treatment. (https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/education/understanding-shedding-hair-loss-treatment/) However, looking @westonci 's experience on this thread and other experiences with seti, I haven't heard any stories of shedding related to seti. In fact, the stories on this thread and others seem to indicate that there are almost-immediate positive effects on hair loss, not an increased shedding period...

I know I'm only a few weeks in, but this result has me wondering if the salted version of seti is just not effective? (I'm on Kane's stuff)

If others that have had success with seti also had shedding the first few weeks, let me know as that will help guide my decision of whether to continue with this regimen.

If I don't get positive reports from others about Kane's stuff, my next move is to start exploring how to get the acid version of seti.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"So how was janoshik able to verify it being the same?"

13C NMR doesn't differentiate between salt and base, that's why it was chosen as an alternative method.

"1) Is the salted version of seti just as effective as the acid version (base version)?"

Little less effective per unit of weight, but it's of no real impact.

"2) Does the salted version of seti have other sides, or is it potentially harmful to consume orally? (which I'm doing right now at 1g/day)"

No. Ingested setipiprant would eventually become salt as well, imo.

With best regards,
Janoshik

inmyhead

Reaction score
"So how was janoshik able to verify it being the same?"

13C NMR doesn't differentiate between salt and base, that's why it was chosen as an alternative method.

"1) Is the salted version of seti just as effective as the acid version (base version)?"

Little less effective per unit of weight, but it's of no real impact.

"2) Does the salted version of seti have other sides, or is it potentially harmful to consume orally? (which I'm doing right now at 1g/day)"

No. Ingested setipiprant would eventually become salt as well, imo.

With best regards,
Janoshik

That Janoshik site seems very fishy to me. Is monty = Kane btw? He just posts his quotes out of nowhere.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That Janoshik site seems very fishy to me. Is monty = Kane btw? He just posts his quotes out of nowhere.
I have no idea if monty =kane.

And why does Janoshik site seems fishy? The guy who owns it is really helpfull. He lives on Slovakia. The only way to know if the tester is for real is to send it to two testers. I trust Janoshik.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I have no idea if monty =kane.

And why does Janoshik site seems fishy? The guy who owns it is really helpfull. He lives on Slovakia. The only way to know if the tester is for real is to send it to two testers. I trust Janoshik.

Where did you find Janoshik? Was it reccomended by monty?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, kane's seti is legit? I'm about to order 100g of it, and take 500mg every 12 hours. Just need to know if it's the real deal, since apparently he only sells the salt version which is less effective from my understanding.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, kane's seti is legit? I'm about to order 100g of it, and take 500mg every 12 hours. Just need to know if it's the real deal, since apparently he only sells the salt version which is less effective from my understanding.
Dang 100g how much is that?
Edit: Holy sh*t $900 that's $270 a month $3000 a year........

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah... ridiculous I know but I'm running out of options. And hair. Hopefully I can just maintain with seti until fevi / brotzu / shiseido comes out. Seti seems to be great for maintenance.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah... ridiculous I know but I'm running out of options. And hair. Hopefully I can just maintain with seti until fevi / brotzu / shiseido comes out. Seti seems to be great for maintenance.

I'm in the same boat and thinking about it the same way. The cost is insane, but if I can maintain for just a couple of years it feels like these other alternative options will be released which should be less expensive when they are eventually commercialized.