So I Went To A Party Last Night...let Me Add 7 More Words

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an ugly bald guy who works in Milan, the "fashion capital of the world".

Oh, the irony.

Maybe they treat me like dirt here because they think I'm "harming" the good reputation of the city. :D Joking aside, Italy is all about appearance/image over substance and function, in almost every field. That's why this country sucks and is f*****g collapsing.

dude, I will give you the same advice I give myself - we need to f*****g MOVE. There are places where life is simple, and people are less judgemental and stuck up.

I am tired of having some b**ch ride my *** in the mercedes her husband bought for her because she's late for a black friday sale at f*****g Kohl's. If that happens even one more time, I am swallowing my f*****g shotgun. :p

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you want to move?:)

I'll probably be moving to north - central California in the next few years. I will love out in the woods, by beautiful national parks and just a drive from the Ocean. Least judgemental place I've encountered are towns out west United States.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I'm getting more and more convinced about the matter. I'll work abroad. There's nothing for me here, and anything will be better than the being treated miserably at my workplace.

My dog was miserable before I adopted him. In a cage, surrounded by other barking dogs, in his own filth. Now he is free. Environment is a HUGE part of happiness. No matter what any one says. "you can be happy anywhere" is bullshit for some people.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
*Sigh* This forum has a short memory span doesn't it? Only a couple of weeks ago there was a thread where virtually all of you expressed very similar sentiments to mine (excluding the suicide bit) regarding Dante. What's changed between now and then I've no idea.

I stand by what I said. You guys have seen some of the stuff people post on here - there've been guys legitimately claiming that baldness is worse than cancer, that they hate their lives and muddle along in misery just praying for someone to murder them in their sleeps. A lot of these people post this same sh*t pretty much daily, saying that their lives are soo terrible, they're the ugliest person in the world etc. Well, either they're exaggerating (which most of them fervently deny) or their lives are really so bad that they want to die.

If that's the case, then why shouldn't they do it? If their situations are really as desperate as they say they are, then why the f*** not? There are effective methods out there; man up and pull the plug. The truth though, is that most (if not all of these people) are exaggerating. They don't want to die and they don't suffer 24 hours a day. They have things to life for, sometimes they even feel pretty happy.

Hair loss is f*****g sh*t. I know it, you know it. But there are people on here who are using their hair as a crutch, a kind of 'instant pity and attention' card. They spend their lives on an internet forum, arguing about who's got the worst hairline, or the shittest social life. If you're going post daily on H.L.T, at least contribute something productive.

I see the merit in letting off steam, having a vent every now and again, but for many on here it goes way way beyond this. Past a certain point, I just question what its really achieving: there's only so along you can listen to the same one or two people saying the same miserable things over and over again, day after day, before you just want to go slice their faces in.

Most of the chief complainants don't even want to get better. They change their tune daily - Dante, for example, one day = 'oh I hate everyone, I don't want a girlfriend', the next he's moaning 'oh if I could only get a 4/10 gf, my life would be so wonderful'. The one that pissed me off the most was the 'oh I just want to be average looking so people won't bully me' - the forum told him how he could achieve this (braces and a nose job essentially) - and he suddenly 180's: 'what's the point in spending all that money so I can only look average?'. I genuinely can't believe you guys don't clock these things. He could be average looking, he could get a 4/5 out of 10 girlfriend. He just chooses not to. Sometimes (with a few exceptions) I wonder whether anyone on here can actually read!

But what does it matter? For better or for worse, I just don't think we're on the same wavelength. It's not my intention to go flinging sh*t at anyone - it's only a couple of people I really have a problem with. I simply wanted to point out some things that have been bothering me and suggest ways in which they might be resolved. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Bracing myself for another barrage of 'F U's',

Fred

really don't want to read all this. I don't mind you telling people to stop their bitching and moaning, but telling someone to kill their self isn't appropriate brah.

T

tellersquill

*Sigh* This forum has a short memory span doesn't it? Only a couple of weeks ago there was a thread where virtually all of you expressed very similar sentiments to mine (excluding the suicide bit) regarding Dante. What's changed between now and then I've no idea.

I stand by what I said. You guys have seen some of the stuff people post on here - there've been guys legitimately claiming that baldness is worse than cancer, that they hate their lives and muddle along in misery just praying for someone to murder them in their sleeps. A lot of these people post this same sh*t pretty much daily, saying that their lives are soo terrible, they're the ugliest person in the world etc. Well, either they're exaggerating (which most of them fervently deny) or their lives are really so bad that they want to die.

If that's the case, then why shouldn't they do it? If their situations are really as desperate as they say they are, then why the f*** not? There are effective methods out there; man up and pull the plug. The truth though, is that most (if not all of these people) are exaggerating. They don't want to die and they don't suffer 24 hours a day. They have things to life for, sometimes they even feel pretty happy.

Hair loss is f*****g sh*t. I know it, you know it. But there are people on here who are using their hair as a crutch, a kind of 'instant pity and attention' card. They spend their lives on an internet forum, arguing about who's got the worst hairline, or the shittest social life. If you're going post daily on H.L.T, at least contribute something productive.

I see the merit in letting off steam, having a vent every now and again, but for many on here it goes way way beyond this. Past a certain point, I just question what its really achieving: there's only so along you can listen to the same one or two people saying the same miserable things over and over again, day after day, before you just want to go slice their faces in.

Most of the chief complainants don't even want to get better. They change their tune daily - Dante, for example, one day = 'oh I hate everyone, I don't want a girlfriend', the next he's moaning 'oh if I could only get a 4/10 gf, my life would be so wonderful'. The one that pissed me off the most was the 'oh I just want to be average looking so people won't bully me' - the forum told him how he could achieve this (braces and a nose job essentially) - and he suddenly 180's: 'what's the point in spending all that money so I can only look average?'. I genuinely can't believe you guys don't clock these things. He could be average looking, he could get a 4/5 out of 10 girlfriend. He just chooses not to. Sometimes (with a few exceptions) I wonder whether anyone on here can actually read!

But what does it matter? For better or for worse, I just don't think we're on the same wavelength. It's not my intention to go flinging sh*t at anyone - it's only a couple of people I really have a problem with. I simply wanted to point out some things that have been bothering me and suggest ways in which they might be resolved. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Bracing myself for another barrage of 'F U's',

Fred
I agree with some of what you say, but you have to be careful when you tell people to kill themselves.

As for the whole hair loss is worse than cancer: nobody who has seen someone else die of cancer would say that. I think when they say it its really more of an expression - nobody would rather die of cancer than lose hair. They just say it to express their misery.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey fred btw, i just your profile pic in full. i think u can def pull off the balding look. maybe get a bit of colour and youd be fine man. you still have a bit of hairline left. good head/facial features.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes my dog loving <3 very happy to hear that he's now in good care :)

your new profile pic makes me upset. Your butt was MUCH easier on all our eyes. :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't get used to our Fred changing his user name to "white polar bear."

haha! is that fred! awesome name. we will get used to it. :)
holy sh*t man what the f*** happened to tellersquill?

did he get banned?

because I am a new moderator and his 10 inch c*** pissed me off. seriously though, I have no idea... if they consider Tellersquil inappropriate, I should have been banned two days after I joined.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha! is that fred! awesome name. we will get used to it. :)

because I am a new moderator and his 10 inch c*** pissed me off. seriously though, I have no idea... if they consider Tellersquil inappropriate, I should have been banned two days after I joined.

LOOL

I know right. i am far more out there than he was. i wonder what the f*** happened. very weird