So I Went To A Party Last Night...let Me Add 7 More Words

blackg

Reaction score
I have been called out for my hair loss before. I was at a party just hanging out and chatting with a group of people. This full head shows up with his 9/10 girlfriend and his hot sister. He gestures in my direction and says: "What the hell is going on with the top of your head bro?" Without hesitation I stood up and said: "The only head you should be worried about it this one", then unzipped my pants and whipped my dick out. A few minutes later, I left the party with his girlfriend and his sister and took them back to my place to have sex. I did have pics of the encounter on my iphone, but unfortunately it got stolen so you will just have to take my word for it.
You're a f*****g legend and I'm pissing myself laughing!
This is just what I need!
Great story, thanx dude.

You do Fred and Shook proud,.

T

tellersquill

i think it depends man. depends on the person, what your style is, how your recession is.

i f*****g hate the combover, especially a balding one. id prefer to rock a crazy hair cut like a mohawk or something, or just buzz it. i like the buzz cut, but i am good looking and nice head shape so im lucky

as much as balding sucks, guys should take advantage that the combover is in style at the moment. it hides hair loss really well. same with hair transplants. hair transplants if really bald can only give thin coverage, but combover helps with illusion of more.

think wayne rooney. how the f*** would he style that stupid hair if he wasnt doing the combover. hed be fucked. but with some concealer he can get away with it, its stylish atm.

View attachment 46973

lol
Bit of toppik and he would look fine.

The thing with rooney is that he's not the best looking lads and he has one of the most aggressive forms of hair loss ive seen

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So many good points you raised, h.l.
It's easy to talk the talk when on an anonymous forum and telling people what they should do when mocked for their hair loss.

My guess is that this cocohot guy hasn't had his inferior hair genetics called out when in a casual social situation.
I actually don't think he himself has been put in that particular "hotseat."

I could be wrong, but....

If he responds to your queries, my guess is that he will will most likely come up with something good.
I mean, how hard is it to relay a "true" event to an online forum (just ask Fred), especially when you have all the time in the world to do it?

Considering he's a young guy who I understand is now unfortunately completely bald, as long as he's had a relatively normal social life then I'm sure at some point in a handful or several years, some drunk guy at a party pointed out his recession, touched his head, etc.

However I did notice when re-reading my post where I quoted him, he did write "IF someone ever called out my baldness.." etc, he didn't write that "WHEN" someone calls out his baldness he smoothly wisecracks his way out of it, just that if it were ever to happen.

I mean if he hasn't had this before and he's lecturing us on how easy it is to deal with, then that's just ridiculous. Even if it was just a one off incident or it happened twice, and he somehow managed to make fun of the other person and come off as swuave, well that's a rare luck-out. I know I've won the only few fist fights I've been in, that doesn't mean I'm not aware that next time I'll likely get my *** kicked, and because I've got lucky I'm certainly not encouraging people to get in a street fight because of how "easy" it is to win.

Thanks by the way.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well luckily I still have a lot more hair than that guy.

And you even said I had more hair than you, that I was lucky that I was "only receding". :D If you have more hair than him, than you shouldn't complain that much.

To give you an example of how I look now, I watched Rogue One last week (great movie, great indeed), and when I saw CGI Tarkin, I thought "Holy f*** CGI Tarkin has more hair than me".

blackg

Reaction score
And you even said I had more hair than you, that I was lucky that I was "only receding". :D If you have more hair than him, than you shouldn't complain that much.

To give you an example of how I look now, I watched Rogue One last week (great movie, great indeed), and when I saw CGI Tarkin, I thought "Holy f*** CGI Tarkin has more hair than me".
I plan on seeing Rogue One pretty soon and when I watch it I will be thinking of your ***.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

and hes an ugly f****r too

sh*t

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never said you were "lucky" and I don't complain, I just tell the truth. People with mild to moderate receding WITH good density behind it ARE much luckier than people with completely diffused scalps however. there is not a way I can comb my hair that's not completely see through. It looks terrible. @shookwun knows this struggle. Everyday you wonder if completely shaved would look better than looking like a sewer rat with the plague. :D

shookwun

Reaction score
I never said you were "lucky" and I don't complain, I just tell the truth. People with mild to moderate receding WITH good density behind it ARE much luckier than people with completely diffused scalps however. there is not a way I can comb my hair that's not completely see through. It looks terrible. @shookwun knows this struggle. Everyday you wonder if completely shaved would look better than looking like a sewer rat with the plague. :D
Hes privledged and doesn't even realise it.

Most of these people are. Hiding behind good density bald temples.

When there entire scalp is eroded with diffuse then they will start to understand the real struggle behind hair loss.

Its easy to ride the cope train when you hide behind density.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hes privledged and doesn't even realise it.

diffuse is worse no doubt, but

finasteride works for you and no sides
doesn't work for dante and sides

gamechanger

imagine how fucked you would be, as diffuse, if finasteride didn't work

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
diffuse is worse no doubt, but

finasteride works for you and no sides
doesn't work for dante and sides

gamechanger

imagine how fucked you would be, as diffuse, if finasteride didn't work

try to have classic Androgenetic Alopecia + diffuse

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Dante is the best looking dude on the southside of his tiny backwater Italian town that the Americans saved during WW2.

God bless America! Otherwise we would not be so blessed with Dante's presence on this, the best hair loss forum known to man.
Bald men, that is.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. @Dante92 @buckthorn are we really doing the my 'hair loss is shittier than your hair loss' BS again? Dante claiming he's the ugliest dude ever to walk the face of the earth as per usual :D These petty arguments are ridiculous. Just post some decent quality pictures of your respective hair situations (black out your faces obviously) and we can put this thing to bed once and for all.

P.s. I will add though, that as someone who has experienced both recession and diffuse hair loss, I can confirm that the latter is definitely worse.

P.P.S. WHY DO YOU GUYS EVEN CARE?????

he did before, he shown his follicles

he is clear NW4

and he has a HUGE slayer skull I think he skullmogs most of forum

blackg

Reaction score
he did before, he shown his follicles

he is clear NW4

and he has a HUGE slayer skull I think he skullmogs most of forum
Ditch this new depressing avatar and go back to that Jennifer Lawrence hottie.

At least she was easier to look at.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ditch this new depressing avatar and go back to that Jennifer Lawrence hottie.

At least she was easier to look at.

did u notice that DETACHED hair island from the mainland on his front?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. @Dante92 @buckthorn are we really doing the my 'hair loss is shittier than your hair loss' BS again? Dante claiming he's the ugliest dude ever to walk the face of the earth as per usual :D These petty arguments are ridiculous. Just post some decent quality pictures of your respective hair situations (black out your faces obviously) and we can put this thing to bed once and for all.

P.s. I will add though, that as someone who has experienced both recession and diffuse hair loss, I can confirm that the latter is definitely worse.

P.P.S. WHY DO YOU GUYS EVEN CARE?????
Thats fred's girlfriend. Better watch your mouth. Are you Fred's girl now?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But Dante's a whiny-*** man-b**ch soooo....

well, this is the place to b**ch and let out your frustrations. you've never been in his situation so you can't judge.