So I Went To A Party Last Night...let Me Add 7 More Words

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
frogs_kissing.jpg

Love is in the air!

There's a love connection between Dante and Buckthorn.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buck, I want to be honest. I completely misjudged you in the past, a pretty bad mistake I made out of anger, depression and frustration. And for that, I apologize.

hey man, that was mature and kind of you to say. thank you. one day, we will form a COD party full of people from HairLossTalk.com and just slaughter the f*cking fullheads with trinity rockets. :D

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ditch this new depressing avatar and go back to that Jennifer Lawrence hottie.

At least she was easier to look at.

I always thought his Slay Bald Guys icon was the best

blackg

Reaction score
Ffs. Can we please stop pretending that Dante, as an unattractive 24yr old with hair loss, is in some kind of uniquely terrible position? He's not the ugliest guy in the world (he may well have BDD for all we know - he refuses to put up a picture of himself) and there are many others on this forum in worse shape e.g. Exodus.

I can't be fucked to elaborate on my own situation (that's a pic of me in my avi if you want some kind of a reference point though), but I refuse to believe Dante is some kind of special case on this forum.

Most of us here have issues and most of the other posters on here don't feel the need to b**ch and complain about how miserable they are in every other post.

'Less whining, more doing' is a practice that we would all do well to start adopting. If you've got problems: fix them. If you can't fix them: STF.

@Dante92 if your situation is really as hopeless and your quality of life as low as you claim it is then, quite frankly, I think you should commit suicide. Bitching on an internet forum isn't going to help you. Either fix the problems, learn to live with them or kill yourself. Its simple as that really.
Your a f*****g class act, you are!
So if Dante is as ugly as he claims he is and he can't fix his problems (which is highly likely) then he should just accept his lower genetic class and shut the f*** up?

f*** you! People like you sh*t me big time, ya closed minded f***.

And advising him, or those like him, to commit suicide is one of the worst things I ever heard on this forum.
Its way worse then anything Dante has ever said.
You're a disgrace.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is a cut off below that doesn't matter who is worse who – they are all inferior

if you made into this cut off genetically (dante did) you'll never make it

but I think if dante will hit the gym and buff a little bit he can make body a more proportional to his huge skull

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm white man. Age 43 norwood 7. Your daughters are always good to me. No sorrows.

Attachments

• IMG_20161216_110251.jpg
    IMG_20161216_110251.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 206

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an ugly bald guy who works in Milan, the "fashion capital of the world".

Oh, the irony.

Maybe they treat me like dirt here because they think I'm "harming" the good reputation of the city. :D Joking aside, Italy is all about appearance/image over substance and function, in almost every field. That's why this country sucks and is f*****g collapsing.

Glad I live in genetical shithole where I am average.

I'd literally made an early checkout or changed place if I'd born in Milan.

She moved to Milan as well:
https://www.instagram.com/sharishanya

Karina4(2).jpg

I wonder how many good looking studs are walking here and there in Milan...

Fashion.

I think you can even meet Lachowski/Kortahareena/Ballou/Opry with some luck...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's with this 12 year old girl you keep posting?

example what dante could slay in his city if grow a pair and man up

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Too many.... too many. :(

Even going out for a walk in this city makes me depressed as f***. All those young, fullhead good-looking pricks enjoying their undeserved overprivileged life, while making fun of me and looking down on me.
Dante, maybe not everyone of them. I was a full head (who was told I was good looking) and feeling like crap with low self esteem and acne all the time. Had long turkey legs so would never wear shorts. I hated my life because I wanted to look as good as a fitness model with perfect genetics. Never knew what I had was BDD. I had social anxiety which I never know I had. I was introverted but very smart. People hated me because I did very good in school. I got bullied all the time. So I learned to treat everyone no matter what they looked like with respect. I even got bullied by ugly guys too.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ffs. Can we please stop pretending that Dante, as an unattractive 24yr old with hair loss, is in some kind of uniquely terrible position? He's not the ugliest guy in the world (he may well have BDD for all we know - he refuses to put up a picture of himself) and there are many others on this forum in worse shape e.g. Exodus.

I can't be fucked to elaborate on my own situation (that's a pic of me in my avi if you want some kind of a reference point though), but I refuse to believe Dante is some kind of special case on this forum.

Most of us here have issues and most of the other posters on here don't feel the need to b**ch and complain about how miserable they are in every other post.

'Less whining, more doing' is a practice that we would all do well to start adopting. If you've got problems: fix them. If you can't fix them: STFU.

@Dante92 if your situation is really as hopeless and your quality of life as low as you claim it is then, quite frankly, I think you should commit suicide. Bitching on an internet forum isn't going to help you. Either fix the problems, learn to live with them or kill yourself. Its simple as that really.

you apparently don't understand what IMPACT of hair loss means, which is where the majority of his posts are. Allow ME to elaborate. Impact (from google) - have a strong effect on someone or something.

He's ALLOWED to b**ch all he wants, as we all are because this is THE ONLY PLACE WE CAN DO IT. Furthermore, it is therapy to us to speak our situations and try to help each other.

What kind of an *** faced reject are you to suggest he kills himself? Hasn't he said in many posts that he has things to live for such as his job? learning new cultures and speaking different languages.

DON'T BE AN *** FACE, YOU *** FACE.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your a f*****g class act, you are!
So if Dante is as ugly as he claims he is and he can't fix his problems (which is highly likely) then he should just accept his lower genetic class and shut the f*** up?

f*** you! People like you sh*t me big time, ya closed minded f***.

And advising him, or those like him, to commit suicide is one of the worst things I ever heard on this forum.
Its way worse then anything Dante has ever said.
You're a disgrace.

holy sh*t, this upgraded blackg is like the HairLossTalk.com terminator! f*** yeah bro, take out the trash.

blackg

Reaction score
you apparently don't understand what IMPACT of hair loss means, which is where the majority of his posts are. Allow ME to elaborate. Impact (from google) - have a strong effect on someone or something.

He's ALLOWED to b**ch all he wants, as we all are because this is THE ONLY PLACE WE CAN DO IT. Furthermore, it is therapy to us to speak our situations and try to help each other.

What kind of an *** faced reject are you to suggest he kills himself? Hasn't he said in many posts that he has things to live for such as his job? learning new cultures and speaking different languages.

DON'T BE AN *** FACE, YOU *** FACE.
I agree with everything that buckthorn said about the Dante situation.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutchman with the call out

i used to complain a lot too ya kno

and i agree its really fucked up to call dante a whiny man b**ch

i agree he is too cynical and negative but this is a forum for venting

anyways other than that dante is a certified G. any dude into star wars and 80s sci fi is cool in my book lol

T

tellersquill

Dante, maybe not everyone of them. I was a full head (who was told I was good looking) and feeling like crap with low self esteem and acne all the time. Had long turkey legs so would never wear shorts. I hated my life because I wanted to look as good as a fitness model with perfect genetics. Never knew what I had was BDD. I had social anxiety which I never know I had. I was introverted but very smart. People hated me because I did very good in school. I got bullied all the time. So I learned to treat everyone no matter what they looked like with respect. I even got bullied by ugly guys too.
I totally get this. I used to have ugly duckling syndrome because as a teen I had really bad skin.

At the time I thought that acne was the worst thing that could ever happen to somebody.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

You should be wary of advicing someone to kill themselves. That was not a cool thing to say...

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad I live in genetical shithole where I am average.

I'd literally made an early checkout or changed place if I'd born in Milan.

She moved to Milan as well:
https://www.instagram.com/sharishanya

Karina4(2).jpg

I wonder how many good looking studs are walking here and there in Milan...

Fashion.

I think you can even meet Lachowski/Kortahareena/Ballou/Opry with some luck...

oh cope for life, you and your beautiful 14 year old girls and boys. :p