Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You guys are f*****g crazy, it’s one thing messing around with phase II-III research chemicals but using a drug that hasn’t even passed the pre-clinical phase and by the admissions of the authors could quite likely cause cancer is just weapons grade idiocy. Yet here I am waiting attenitevly to see just how effective it may be, one hopes this stuff isn’t cure tier or I may just have to ignore the huge risks and take the plunge...

I agree, but I hope they are still looking into this. I think this has more potential than most other things even though you wouldnt know it when brotzu lotion has thousands of pages, and this has 20. Goes to show the majority is not always right.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I didn’t, just because my hairloss is very aggressive and I don’t know that it would have helped me a whole lot.

Was just about to place an order for the ZT but now this is making me reconsider, since my hairloss is also very aggressive.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, but I hope they are still looking into this. I think this has more potential than most other things even though you wouldnt know it when brotzu lotion has thousands of pages, and this has 20. Goes to show the majority is not always right.

of course it's exciting so is Ptd-dbm for example which attacks male pattern baldness from another angle. But the excitement for brotzu lotion is just because it's the closest thing people can buy and god knows people desperately need something new.....
but if this WAY drug was available at the end of this year and brotzu lotion was starting the clinical trial, this thread would count 1000pages and more... ; )

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g crazy, it’s one thing messing around with phase II-III research chemicals but using a drug that hasn’t even passed the pre-clinical phase and by the admissions of the authors could quite likely cause cancer is just weapons grade idiocy. Yet here I am waiting attenitevly to see just how effective it may be, one hopes this stuff isn’t cure tier or I may just have to ignore the huge risks and take the plunge...
Agreed, but also a lot of people use RU which is known to potentially cause sides with your heart... including me. I had to leave work one day because I was getting heart palpitations and sh*t. Point is the hair loss game is a dangerous one if you choose to play it and there aren’t many winners.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got it from lyphar on alibaba. I had itch for like a week? I had a pretty rough shed that lasted a solid 2-3 weeks it’s over now. Zero itch now, very minor hair fall as well
how much are you using 80 dollars is pretty cheap

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Balding already gave my soul cancer...if this was proven to work I would take it without second thought. Sadly it’s all hearsay and not concrete enough.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow people risking cancer for this...

If your hairloss is that bad why not a hair system.. surely the thought of being caught isnt as bad as getting cancer and potentially dieing?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me reiterate: the study said there’s is a much LOWER risk of cancer than other WNT pathway drugs (some of which are approved already). Everyone freaking out about cancer when the study literally says it is much safer

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow people risking cancer for this...

If your hairloss is that bad why not a hair system.. surely the thought of being caught isnt as bad as getting cancer and potentially dieing?

Cancer is less maintenance, it basically grows by itself.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me reiterate: the study said there’s is a much LOWER risk of cancer than other WNT pathway drugs (some of which are approved already). Everyone freaking out about cancer when the study literally says it is much safer

Out of interest, what Wnt pathway drug(s) have been approved? I wonder if hypertrichosis is an observed side effect.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Axitinib is one of them - google is a wonderful thing.

Well google certainly failed me, searching “Wnt pathway drugs” returned nothing useful.

Are you sure Axitinib has anything to do with Wnt signalling modulation, looking at the wikipedia article for the drug and TKI’s, neither make any mention of the pathway.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well google certainly failed me, searching “Wnt pathway drugs” returned nothing useful.

Are you sure Axitinib has anything to do with Wnt signalling modulation, looking at the wikipedia article for the drug and TKI’s, neither make any mention of the pathway.

so ppl say don't "play" with wnt pathway but there are lotion such as deltracin(methylvanillate) from big company pharcos which are available on sale(wnt upregulator). need some explanation. Anyone?
is this linked with licl? does it have same action? hellouser , for example,was using it for a long time, I doubt he would use it if it was not safe enough, He sure has gathered all the informations before

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m just saying there are already drugs that inhibit the WNT pathway, I know it’s not the same but you’re still manipulating the pathway.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read a study that sausages increases risk of cancer. At the end it turned out the risk was increased by less than 0.00001 percentage for an individual it is neglectable. But for a population like the USA it is a big number.
So I guess you are right and this could be pretty safe.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if hypertrichosis is an observed side effect.
The dude that has been using it for +16 days has reported increased body hair, so the risk might be there.