Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont see how i was being an a**h**. calling you out for the shower tit showing pic isn't being an a**h**

This is an honest shot.

1) Nearly regardless of what's said, if somebody is engaging in suicidal idealization you should probably be gentle on them. The line shifts. It's still ok to tell her not to drive while drunk (a made-up example, I don't know how she drives), it's not OK to undermine and contradict her on something that's morally neutral on which she has more knowledge than you.

2) You don't know why she's showing cleavage. It's summer in that part of the world, it's a hot and humid summer -- I can tell you that women show cleavage there even during "winter". She might just be dressed that way. Alternatively she might have been deliberately sexy-ing it up that day she took the picture, because she was seeing somebody else that day. There's any number of reasons. In either case, you could have just edited the pictures without adding in commentary. There's always an option to say nothing.

3) Attention wh*** is gendered language, which was used in a context where gender is an issue, and you're talking about her boobs. "Seeking validation" would have been the gender-neutral term.

4) We have pictures of boobs and butts posted on this website all of the time, since when do people give a sh*t about this being a family site? The line is drawn at pictures of genitalia, as far as I know. Are you sure that it made sense to make it an issue?

Have you considered reading the book How to win friends and influence people? I read that in my mid-twenties (your current age), it was a good read.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"soul crushing depression because you're losing your youth"... a suicidal woman who's losing her hair... lets attack her somemore for being an attention wh***. Just say something helpful. She's showing her cleavage. so what? do you disagree it's a beautiful thing? guys post pics all the time with their shits off flexing and sh*t. We just lost Pas probably because a bunch of incels were attacking her because she's a pretty woman. Just treat people equally and give them advice.
The white knight has arrived!!
white-knight.jpg

Once again a topless man and a topless woman isn't the same f*****g thing.

She's not being "attacked", I simply told her a story of a female in her very situation (even worse hair loss) and how she turned it around. Helpful advice.

I didn't see anyone attacking Pas. When did this happen? She never mentioned these "incel attacks" in her farewell thread. As far as I know she never posted any pics, how could someone know that she is a "pretty woman" and therefore attack her for it? lol at your logic in the first place.

Lying to protect the wahmenz?

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"soul crushing depression because you're losing your youth"... a suicidal woman who's losing her hair... lets attack her somemore for being an attention wh***. Just say something helpful. She's showing her cleavage. so what? do you disagree it's a beautiful thing? guys post pics all the time with their shits off flexing and sh*t. We just lost Pas probably because a bunch of incels were attacking her because she's a pretty woman. Just treat people equally and give them advice.

I see where you're coming from tbh I was angry at women a year back and I still do get angry to some degree. Nowadays I'm just numb to my own shitty situation. I know it's not their fault technically, just the luck of the draw some people have it better. I think it's human natural to get jealous of good looking guys and girls but you can learn to control it to some degree. The problem is people visit those incel forums and other forums like them and then they just get angrier and angrier so even when a woman posts and she hasn't done anything wrong, anger starts to pour out. Take stanx for example, he was somewhat negative, then he takes a month off and people were thinking he'd be more positive and change, but instead he was on those incel forums. That's the equivalent of leaving your house and sleeping in a dumpster for a month, expecting to smell better when you come back.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from tbh I was angry at women a year back and I still do get angry to some degree. Nowadays I'm just numb to my own shitty situation. I know it's not their fault technically, just the luck of the draw some people have it better. I think it's human natural to get jealous of good looking guys and girls but you can learn to control it to some degree. The problem is people visit those incel forums and other forums like them and then they just get angrier and angrier so even when a woman posts and she hasn't done anything wrong, anger starts to pour out. Take stanx for example, he was somewhat negative, then he takes a month off and people were thinking he'd be more positive and change, but instead he was on those incel forums. That's the equivalent of leaving your house and sleeping in a dumpster for a month, expecting to smell better when you come back.

I can get angry at women in real life sometimes when they say stupid sh*t. As an example, a female friend randomly volunteered to me yesterday that my issues with women are not looks-related and that I need to work on charm, charisma, etc. She said that there are google links showing you that social skills can be learned. It took some effort for me not to strike back at her (verbally).

I think that in that case, my anger was valid and legitimate. However, I don't really sympathize with those who are angry with women in anticipation of them saying stupid sh*t.

She's not being "attacked",
She is being attacked, and she didn't post any topless pics.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an honest shot.

1) Nearly regardless of what's said, if somebody is engaging in suicidal idealization you should probably be gentle on them. The line shifts. It's still ok to tell her not to drive while drunk (a made-up example, I don't know how she drives), it's not OK to undermine and contradict her on something that's morally neutral on which she has more knowledge than you.

2) You don't know why she's showing cleavage. It's summer in that part of the world, it's a hot and humid summer -- I can tell you that women show cleavage there even during "winter". She might just be dressed that way. Alternatively she might have been deliberately sexy-ing it up that day she took the picture, because she was seeing somebody else that day. There's any number of reasons. In either case, you could have just edited the pictures without adding in commentary. There's always an option to say nothing.

3) Attention wh*** is gendered language, which was used in a context where gender is an issue, and you're talking about her boobs. "Seeking validation" would have been the gender-neutral term.

4) We have pictures of boobs and butts posted on this website all of the time, since when do people give a sh*t about this being a family site? The line is drawn at pictures of genitalia, as far as I know. Are you sure that it made sense to make it an issue?

Have you considered reading the book How to win friends and influence people? I read that in my mid-twenties (your current age), it was a good read.
i dont buy points 2 and 4, topless women =/= topless men. especially cuz this site has lots of incels and is looks focused, i dont believe she was unaware posting that pic.

as for point 3, yes you get my point. it was cheap validation seeking

point 1 is good but i dont feel i insulted her, i just refuse to wear kid gloves with girls for the sake of equality and being straightforward

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone is being suicidal and people are calling her wh***, shaming her, calling her out for her dress.
God, where did the humanity go so f*****g wrong? Are you guys really from the so called first world or are you some secret f*****g isis supporters who are ready to sell, whip or behead this girl for her immodesty.
What's the f*****g agenda here? I mean I could understand if one were to argue her in normal times but you read her first post and still slutshaming her? Ganging up on her like dogs. Akin to some Bloody black mirror episode. Brutal boys bloody brutal.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The white knight has arrived!!
View attachment 80710

She's not being "attacked", I simply told her a story of a female in her very situation (even worse hair loss) and how she turned it around. Helpful advice.

I didn't see anyone attacking Pas. When did this happen? She never mentioned these "incel attacks" in her farewell thread. As far as I know she never posted any pics, how could someone know that she is a "pretty woman" and therefore attack her for it? lol at your logic in the first place.

Lying to protect the wahmenz?

once again, I am not trying to white knight anyone. When I see a person in extreme pain, contemplating suicide, I am just empathetic enough not to attack them for BDD or being an attention wh***. My post wasn't even directed at you. Pas got attacked a lot because she was a woman. So did parissiane... or however you spell it. I am just saying, these girls are not here to f*** us... they are here because they are legit depressed about losing their hair, just like the rest of us.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone is being suicidal and people are calling her wh***, shaming her, calling her out for her dress.
God, where did the humanity go so f*****g wrong? Are you guys really from the so called first world or are you some secret f*****g isis supporters who are ready to sell, whip or behead this girl for her immodesty.
What's the f*****g agenda here? I mean I could understand if one were to argue her in normal times but you read her first post and still slutshaming her? Ganging up on her like dogs. Akin to some Bloody black mirror episode. Brutal boys bloody brutal.

fuking white knight f**. she's a wh***. I know her very well, because i saw three of her pics and posted twice on her threads. she's a wh***. cockcell white cucklering fagnight.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont buy points 2 and 4, topless women =/= topless men. especially cuz this site has lots of incels and is looks focused, i dont believe she was unaware posting that pic.

as for point 3, yes you get my point. it was cheap validation seeking

point 1 is good but i dont feel i insulted her, i just refuse to wear kid gloves with girls for the sake of equality and being straightforward

when was she topless though? cleavage is very very different than topless. cleavage has been normal for decades upon decades.. even in a nice restaurant. acceptable.

shookwun

Reaction score
damn, you guys sound sexually frustrated as hell.

I welcome these pictures, in fact I encourage them. Some of you forget that baldness is individual, and what you might perceive as nothing is terrible for others.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn, you guys sound sexually frustrated as hell.

I welcome these pictures, in fact I encourage them. Some of you forget that baldness is individual, and what you might perceive as nothing is terrible for others.
"Baldness is individual"
It's absolutely staggering how guys turn into such dribbling idiots in the mere presence of a girl on your dirty monitors. What the f*** happened to logic? Baldness isn't f*****g individual, there's a reason there is a norwood scale or a ludwig scale in this case. There's a huge difference between a NW6 and a NW2.

And if you're referencing to me and Exodus the so called "incel attackers" (LOOOOOL) with the "sexually frustrated as hell" comment I don't know what to say. Everyone but us seem to ignore all the facts at the table then proceed to drool over girl pixels on the other side of the world. @buckthorn is calling it an incel attack and then comparing it to Pas leaving (when incels had nothing to do with her leaving) when I question him, he turns and say "she was attacked alot because she's a woman" and not referencing me apparently. Then who was it Buck? Who are these so called "incel attackers"? There's just me and Exodus left consistently posting these days that I know of.

@Exodus2011 called @Baldingat188 an attention wh*** in another thread, but then no one seemed to mind. But when he calls out poor @Georgie for attention whoring when posting nude photos it's suddenly a huge issue. So much for the notion that females are treated worse than males here.

Side note: Why is it that females feel the need to announce that they're female everywhere on the internet? If it's so f*****g bad being a female just don't say it.

There shouldn't be any girls on the internet.
Because in real life people like you just for being a girl. They want to f*** you so they pretend that whatever they say is "interesting" or "funny". But on the internet there's no chance of f*****g them. So they shouldn't get that advantage any longer just for being a girl.
When girls announce their presence on the internet, they are announcing that they want their girl privilege that they possess in real life back. That's why back in the days there was a simple short phrase to use whenever a girl wanted her girl advantages back, it was: "tits or gtfo". Now that normaloids, Chads, girls, and cucks have conquered the internet with the flourishing of social media this phrase has disappeared like @EvilLocks after she got approached by Chad.

Thanks a lot Mark Cuckerberg.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Baldness is individual"
It's absolutely staggering how guys turn into such dribbling idiots in the mere presence of a girl on your dirty monitors. What the f*** happened to logic? Baldness isn't f*****g individual, there's a reason there is a norwood scale or a ludwig scale in this case. There's a huge difference between a NW6 and a NW2.

And if you're referencing to me and Exodus the so called "incel attackers" (LOOOOOL) with the "sexually frustrated as hell" comment I don't know what to say. Everyone but us seem to ignore all the facts at the table then proceed to drool over girl pixels on the other side of the world. @buckthorn is calling it an incel attack and then comparing it to Pas leaving (when incels had nothing to do with her leaving) when I question him, he turns and say "she was attacked alot because she's a woman" and not referencing me apparently. Then who was it Buck? Who are these so called "incel attackers"? There's just me and Exodus left consistently posting these days that I know of.

@Exodus2011 called @Baldingat188 an attention wh*** in another thread, but then no one seemed to mind. But when he calls out poor @Georgie for attention whoring when posting nude photos it's suddenly a huge issue. So much for the notion that females are treated worse than males here.

Side note: Why is it that females feel the need to announce that they're female everywhere on the internet? If it's so f*****g bad being a female just don't say it.

There shouldn't be any girls on the internet.
Because in real life people like you just for being a girl. They want to f*** you so they pretend that whatever they say is "interesting" or "funny". But on the internet there's no chance of f*****g them. So they shouldn't get that advantage any longer just for being a girl.
When girls announce their presence on the internet, they are announcing that they want their girl privilege that they possess in real life back. That's why back in the days there was a simple short phrase to use whenever a girl wanted her girl advantages back, it was: "tits or gtfo". Now that normaloids, Chads, girls, and cucks have conquered the internet with the flourishing of social media this phrase has disappeared like @EvilLocks after she got approached by Chad.

Thanks a lot Mark Cuckerberg.

Dat dere 4chan plagiarism

upload_2018-2-27_11-42-10.png

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't feed into the validation seeking at all. This is why I will never like a woman's photo or any of that bullshit on social media. Just lol @ men who like and follow women that don't even know of or care for their existence.

On the contrary I don't think this thread's initial purpose was for attention. Nonetheless I'm in no position to validate someone's expressed depressive state over the internet. Hopefully you'll find your way out.

shookwun

Reaction score
lol at this bothering you all.

no diff then a NW1 male baldie in my eyes. devastating by having temple peak loss.

Just baldies venting.

Same sh*t.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't feed into the validation seeking at all. This is why I will never like a woman's photo or any of that bullshit on social media. Just lol @ men who like and follow women that don't even know of or care for their existence.

On the contrary I don't think this thread's initial purpose was for attention. Nonetheless I'm in no position to validate someone's expressed depressive state over the internet. Hopefully you'll find your way out.

she's on f*****g dutaseride, finasteride, RU, spironolactone, minoxidil, etc, etc... the f*** is "validation seeking" about a woman going completely f*****g NUCLEAR on her body from hair loss? What kind of forum is this? she's depressed as hell and desperate. I will explain what's going on here - IF she was ugly, you would all pay grand sympathy to her struggle and actually read what she's writing and give her advice. She's hot though... so basic logic tells us that it is all the incel basement dwellers that are hating on her. JUST IGNORE THE WAY SHE LOOKS AND FOCUS ON HER HAIR LOSS PROBLEMS.