The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys all you need is the following:
- Nikon D3400 DSLR
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8G lens

Those two things will give you 95% of what the best cameras can give you at a fraction of the price. Those two items are ~$600-$700 together and the results would be significantly superior to your shitty smartphone camera.
A picture of a poop will always be a picture of a poop, no matter how expensive the camera it's shot with.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't there some study which indicated people with children lead unhappier lives?

I think people are happier when they follow their dreams and succeed at them.
it really depends 'what' drives you and you can usually identify this at a young age. (i think, i did)

I have one friend she always wanted kids talked bout it since we were in our 20s it never happened for her and she is sad about it.
I have another friend who never wanted kids got pregnant in her mid 30s-- she had the kid and she loves her kid but it was a difficult adjustment to her and she struggled with motherhood..I know she misses a lot of things from her old life we talk about it often she does not feel comfortable telling her 'mom' friends she is afraid they will judge her.

It's not complicated as a woman, if you want kids--have them. If you don't--then don't.

Money was never a factor, my childhood was not a factor...it was just lack of desire vs my life experiences.
I am not saying this is right or wrong for others...to each their own.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A picture of a poop will always be a picture of a poop, no matter how expensive the camera it's shot with.

This is true

but it can make decent or attractive people look great.

It is not going to make someone ugly turn hot.

a good lens vs camera phone is really good for people who don't have a good or perfect nose.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true if you have experience with a good camera + lens and image editing. I look gross in general but much better through a dslr than a phone camera despite the extra detail somehow

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think people are happier when they follow their dreams and succeed at them.
it really depends 'what' drives you and you can usually identify this at a young age. (i think, i did)

I have one friend she always wanted kids talked bout it since we were in our 20s it never happened for her and she is sad about it.
I have another friend who never wanted kids got pregnant in her mid 30s-- she had the kid and she loves her kid but it was a difficult adjustment to her and she struggled with motherhood..I know she misses a lot of things from her old life we talk about it often she does not feel comfortable telling her 'mom' friends she is afraid they will judge her.

It's not complicated as a woman, if you want kids--have them. If you don't--then don't.

Money was never a factor, my childhood was not a factor...it was just lack of desire vs my life experiences.
I am not saying this is right or wrong for others...to each their own.

If you ever get around to writing for Bear that lengthy post about your life experiences, PM me also. I'm quite curious.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont forget the nudes as well

LOL I have some really good nudes and none of you will ever see them maybe just @Pasbrillantebrunette ;) .
I don't have the best body but these came really good.
I did them at like 33 or 34 I think.
None of this camera-phone selfie bullshit they do now.
I used to say all women should do some nudes while young enough to do them--but now with the 'cloud' and digital age I would say think 2x about it depending on your carear of course.
But for me at that time it was really liberating to 'see' myself.
I know about 10 young men just got triggered and/or really annoyed--(sorry in advance).

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I have some really good nudes and none of you will ever see them maybe just @Pasbrillantebrunette ;) .
I don't have the best body but these came really good.
I did them at like 33 or 34 I think.
None of this camera-phone selfie bullshit they do now.
I used to say all women should do some nudes while young enough to do them--but now with the 'cloud' and digital age I would say think 2x about it depending on your carear of course.
But for me at that time it was really liberating to 'see' myself.
I know about 10 young men just got triggered and/or really annoyed--(sorry in advance).

I bet xander just came good as well reading that post lmao

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you ever get around to writing for Bear that lengthy post about your life experiences, PM me also. I'm quite curious.
dont forget the nudes as well

LcKUsRg.gif