The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
his girlfriend was like 5 foot as well

just literally run into an elderly care home with an assault rifle and start indiscriminately shooting if you're not a 6'6 male in 2017

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
his girlfriend was like 5 foot as well

just literally run into an elderly care home with an assault rifle and start indiscriminately shooting if you're not a 6'6 male in 2017

5547402+_8941bec47ecfd31d21a0e9e22a44f822.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
had a deeply traumatic experience at the weekend

at a party, all standing around in beer garden, drinking

new guy arrives and stands next to me, towering over me. i'm 6 f*****g 2 and he's towering over me like a little b**ch so he musta been 6'6+ or something

CUCKED

realised this is what short guys deal with EVERYDAY. f*** that sh*t was emasculating
6'2? no wonder you're so relaxed and humorous here

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They no longer want it, but they still need it.

Cope.

No they don't.

Some do actually want it but they don't need it.

This is why you have women who luxuriate and find as you call them 'beta providers'

maybe where you live it is a cope.

i would take my life and my life experiences over most of yours (no offense to anyone just being honest).

If i die tomorrow i die having tried everything I ever really wanted to try...How many people can say that?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as you're 5' 7 or taller you're fine, Women find excessively talls guys just as awkward as bald guys, height is overrated.

It depends on the build to height to be honest.

I used to date football player who was 6'5 but he was BUILT to match that height (but not over built with no neck or inflated looking arms) and he was really agile so he was not like awkward in his body movements.
It was hot i felt 'tiny' with him meanwhile i am 5'6 and with heels sometimes 5'11 (platforms gotta love them).
He would pick me up, toss me around--was great lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on the build to height to be honest.

I used to date football player who was 6'5 but he was BUILT to match that height (but not over built with no neck or inflated looking arms) and he was really agile so he was not like awkward in his body movements.
It was hot i felt 'tiny' with him meanwhile i am 5'6 and with heels sometimes 5'11 (platforms gotta love them).
He would pick me up, toss me around--was great lol.
this never happened because sex and relationships don't exist

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as you're 5' 7 or taller you're fine, Women find excessively talls guys just as awkward as bald guys, height is overrated.

You're coping.

Women prefer height, it's just reality so better not deny it and I don't share the interest in denying reality.

Saying that a 5'7 man can do well is like saying that a short man can do well, a fat man can do well, or a poor man can do well. Yes it's true but the comment is a distraction from the big picture.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can do "both".

I've had my times f*****g a different girls every week.

And now I want to settle and have a family.

More of this either/or mentality.

You and I come from different worlds.

You can't compare what I have done to what you have done it is apple/oranges.

Not meaning this obnoxiously but its just the truth.

And add to this I never wanted children.

If I had wanted them I would have made changes in my life and had them.

It's not rocket science to understand.

You limit yourself and your understanding of people to think we 'all' have to fit into your vision of what you consider to be valuable life.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can do "both".

I've had my times f*****g a different girls every week.

And now I want to settle and have a family.

More of this either/or mentality.

Women never really have to make an effort in life.

Just existing makes them a hundred times more valuable than your average male.

Good for you for having had both, you have the most mental balance that way, and you can say that you've lived life.

I don't want to compete with people here for experiences. All of our experiences partly reflect our different life choices ... and partly reflect our different opportunities, and level of luck, it's a silly comparison.

I've had the satisfaction of discovering things about nature that nobody else had ever been aware of before. It was a great feeling. It's partly on me, but it's also partly on some luck I had had.

Returning to the subject at hand, the greatest satisfaction of all is no doubt looking unto your children's eyes and watching them grow up, from helpless gooey ball at birth to independent adult a few decades later.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i'm 5'9'' and i've never seen my height as a problem. But ofc it would've been nice to get to 5'11". At least I'm larger than my parents :D.

I think 5'9 is fine

i was actually for a while on dating apps thinking men had to be super tall...but reality is as long as you are a few inches taller than woman---your fine.

5'9 'sounds' bad but its not in real life--if that makes sense.
Unless woman is very tall--but a lot of tall women I know actually don't mind men who are average height as long as proportionate...I think they would never have dates if they cared too much.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 5'9 is fine

i was actually for a while on dating apps thinking men had to be super tall...but reality is as long as you are a few inches taller than woman---your fine.

5'9 'sounds' bad but its not in real life--if that makes sense.
Unless woman is very tall--but a lot of tall women I know actually don't mind men who are average height as long as proportionate...I think they would never have dates if they cared too much.

That's true, if you have kind of an athletic body and posture it's not that big of a deal and I'm not into larger girls anyway, btw. it's f*****g annoying to not write in centimetres xD.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you for having had both, you have the most mental balance that way, and you can say that you've lived life.

I don't want to compete with people here for experiences. All of our experiences partly reflect our different life choices ... and partly reflect our different opportunities, and level of luck, it's a silly comparison.

I've had the satisfaction of discovering things about nature that nobody else had ever been aware of before. It was a great feeling. It's partly on me, but it's also partly on some luck I had had.

Returning to the subject at hand, the greatest satisfaction of all is no doubt looking unto your children's eyes and watching them grow up, from helpless gooey ball at birth to independent adult a few decades later.

He does not want to compare lives--yet his post just did this literally.

No one can say what the greatest satisfaction is for various people.

Its obnoxious to assume so.

I guarantee you if you ask certain people without censor--what is greatest satisfaction not all of them are going to name their children.

IF this is a driving need or desire in your life and you have them--then YES it will be greatest satisfaction.

You can't knowingly speak on behalf of all people.

Speak for yourself.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're coping.

Women prefer height, it's just reality so better not deny it and I don't share the interest in denying reality.

Saying that a 5'7 man can do well is like saying that a short man can do well, a fat man can do well, or a poor man can do well. Yes it's true but the comment is a distraction from the big picture.
coincidentally you are 5'11. keeping your advantage i see ;)

lol seriously tho height is obviously a major positive factor
im kidding lol

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only as long as you have decent hair and facial features. Which you surely must have. Height is obviously important, albeit secondary.

I don't think i am ugly, maybe average to above average. But i look like sh*t on selfies because of my bigish nose and wide face.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only as long as you have decent hair and facial features. Which you surely must have. Height is obviously important, albeit secondary.

This is very true.

what degree is considered decent is where to some extent personal judgment/taste come into play.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think i am ugly, maybe average to above average. But i look like sh*t on selfies because of my bigish nose and wide face.

they need a good lens for camera phones.

if you use a camera and get a good lens for portraits its AMAZING the difference in facial photos.