The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they need a good lens for camera phones.

if you use a camera and get a good lens for portraits its AMAZING the difference in facial photos.

Yes, this wide angle sh*t doesn't make me any more handsome.

I do like my face on pictures taken with a dslr tho. The normal to portrait lenses are way better to show off your real looks.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, this wide angle sh*t doesn't make me any more handsome.

I do like my face on pictures taken with a dslr tho. The normal to portrait lenses are way better to show off your real looks.

I used to manage a singer songwriter in 90s--she was very attractive (kind of looked like Fiona Apple a little bit but bigger nose)

I took her to a professional photographer i know.

i asked him 'do i need a makeup artist" he was like no not at all...i was kind of nervous.

The photos were amazing!!!!

all lens and good lighting no makeup.

she looked like a model in pics.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what you think, I'm 100% sure your nose is not "bigish" and your face is not "wide" at all. You're surely above average, at least according to your posts.

Nah, the likes on instagram and facebook say otherwise. On a non selfie taken with a dslr i get likes from girls i'd gladly bang, the selfie game says otherwise xD

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your experiences say otherwise. You can understand how someone looks like judging by their experiences with people and relationships in general. No need for pictures.

I guess i won't find out any time soon since I'm not going to leave my girlfriend, but thanks for your kind words anyway :)

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys all you need is the following:
- Nikon D3400 DSLR
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8G lens

Those two things will give you 95% of what the best cameras can give you at a fraction of the price. Those two items are ~$600-$700 together and the results would be significantly superior to your shitty smartphone camera.

50 mm equals 35 since it's a crop factor on the DX chips with 1.5. But still better than a 26mm cellphone crap

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess i won't find out any time soon since I'm not going to leave my girlfriend, but thanks for your kind words anyway :)

My words were not meant to be kind at all, merely honest and realistic. I don't give a sh*t, it was about proving a point.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My words were not meant to be kind at all, merely honest and realistic. I don't give a sh*t, it was about proving a point.

It's fine, I'm not here to fish compliments of any kind or enhance my self esteem. I just like the way people interact with eachother, that's all.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
18622392_314361475663741_9125171415832967833_n.jpg

It has been that way in the mammalian world for years.

Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Triggered.

I wonder what I would be doing for the next 50+ years if I didn't have children.

Play video games? Watch movies and TV shows until I run out of good entertainment? Then what?

Work? Earning way more money than needed? Living comfortably and alone? Then what?

f*** tons of women while I know it leaves you empty and unhappy at a point?

Congratulations anyway, life without children, if you really don't want them is life on ultra-easy mode, especially for a woman.

i don't really understand why this triggers you...i am asking honestly--i never came across a person who seems legitimately happy ( i think you are happy in your life and your choices) who is so triggered by other peoples choices--and I am really curious 'why' this is or if you ever thought about it yourself.

I had a lot of dreams growing up...I was going to write a long, over sharing post..if ever curious I will do it with you in PM not on here...but personally all the things I dreamt of as a girl and teenager I accomplished or at least tried to accomplish.
Marriage/kids were never in those dreams--still not to be honest.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It was hot i felt 'tiny' with him meanwhile i am 5'6 and with heels sometimes 5'11 (platforms gotta love them).
He would pick me up, toss me around--was great lol.

0b4.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're coping.

Women prefer height, it's just reality so better not deny it and I don't share the interest in denying reality.

Saying that a 5'7 man can do well is like saying that a short man can do well, a fat man can do well, or a poor man can do well. Yes it's true but the comment is a distraction from the big picture.
Just saying from experience of friends and what I see in general. Never had a girl I've talked to about what they like in guys mention height, but often they'll mention hair. The big thing is being taller than most women, if you're beyond that I don't think it will be an issue. I'm 6'1 though so don't think much of it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Triggered.

I wonder what I would be doing for the next 50+ years if I didn't have children.

Play video games? Watch movies and TV shows until I run out of good entertainment? Then what?

Work? Earning way more money than needed? Living comfortably and alone? Then what?

f*** tons of women while I know it leaves you empty and unhappy at a point?

Congratulations anyway, life without children, if you really don't want them, is life on ultra-easy mode, especially for a woman.

I understand a lot of people these days are like: "but what about me? Me me me?! Children take time and effort! I want to be free!"

No pressure, no money problems, a lot more time for yourself.

Easy way out and a fear of responsibilities, anyway, why not? Some people need purpose in life.

"But you can find purpose without children!"

Yeah "Eat, Pray, Love". Works very well, that's why women's happiness levels have never been so high in the West.

Strong, convincing post.

There's a nice scene in Alien: Covenant, a movie about creation, where the cyborg David recites Shelley's Ozymandias. He says that if one can create such beauty, one can die happy. This is in a movie that says that the ability to create is what defines humanity and higher life, and trumps other factors such as better reflexes or raw analytical skills.

Most of us, of course, will never create anything as beautiful as Shelley's Ozymandias. However, there's one means of creation open to all, and that's procreation, a different kind of creation. It gives meaning to life and hopefully it turns out well. No person on their death bed has ever said that they regret having too many loving moments with their children.

(In a way, David has children as well).

I've met some women who say they don't want children and there's usually an overriding factor there. For example, one had a problematic childhood and it's obvious that she's afraid of turning into her mother. Alternatively, some are unsure if they can manage everything. Money is a big concern specifically the fear of not having enough.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Best actual sex i had? best Lover?
he was short, balding and Latino..
Mean mug latino not Euro looking.
He did have a great body though--but hands down best lover.
The football player was best looking...great experience but not as good a lover as my less attractive ex.
So take it with a grain of salt.
best looking is not always best in bed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saying from experience of friends and what I see in general. Never had a girl I've talked to about what they like in guys mention height, but often they'll mention hair. The big thing is being taller than most women, if you're beyond that I don't think it will be an issue. I'm 6'1 though so don't think much of it.

Tall, dark, and handsome.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Wasn't there some study which indicated people with children lead unhappier lives?