The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off normie

silverfish.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't think you will be bitter as you get older.
I hope not :)

Anyway, I've gone back and deleted all the posts where I reveal details about what this guy did. @Wolf Pack if you can delete the replies where intimate details about this guy was shared I would be very grateful. Especially the part where I talk about his secret and daughter. I'll try to keep very personal details out of the forums in the future, sorry for the inconvenience. I'd had too much to drink and simply spilled a bit too much...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 rus eurosport broadcasts WTA instead of murray delpotro...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too bad I'm also ugly and almost completely bald, I was not even normie at birth.
Ugly we havent judged yet we have only seen the top notch lower third.

It's over even if you're not ugly you got to be 7+ anyway to stand a chance with women. The 3-7 Normalfag is the same invisible for women so we are in the same situation anyway.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Anyway, I've gone back and deleted all the posts where I reveal details about what this guy did. @Wolf Pack if you can delete the replies where intimate details about this guy was shared I would be very grateful. Especially the part where I talk about his secret and daughter. I'll try to keep very personal details out of the forums in the future, sorry for the inconvenience. I'd had too much to drink and simply spilled a bit too much...
Why is everyone paranoid that their mates will see us posting on here?

Normal folk don't browse around the impact of baldness forum - the odds minute.

Say whatever you like here!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Why is everyone paranoid that their mates will see us posting on here?

Normal folk don't browse around the impact of baldness forum - the odds minute.

Say whatever you like here!
I know there's probably very little chance he'll end up here but he is balding so it's not impossible. Anyway I would never tell the whole story on a public forum but I think I already revealed more than I should have.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know there's probably very little chance he'll end up here but he is balding so it's not impossible. Anyway I would never tell the whole story on a public forum but I think I already revealed more than I should have.

Its probably next to impossible he would find out but why worry about it if you don't have to. Better to be safe than sorry.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I deleted the quotes of you in my posts from yesterday. I appreciate you sharing personal stuff, it was the most interesting posts here in a while!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I deleted the quotes of you in my posts from yesterday. I appreciate you sharing personal stuff, it was the most interesting posts here in a while!
Thanks, I appreciate it! :)
I have nothing against sharing personal stuff really, but if it by any odd chance can be traced back to me I'm in trouble lol... Personal posts are cool but I'll try to keep some details to myself or via PM.