The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
first pic looks weird to me but sec pic gosh loved her style except her shoes come on wtf is that but look 8 to me sec pic

you're right about shoes

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so xander hows ur work out ? do u work out daily or ? btw u can try kris gethin 12 week hard core work out u will be amazed by results

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You cant tell she isn't pure slav?

Its pretty obvious

I am not sure what is "Siberian".

It's just people who was replaced from central Russia 100 years ago and nothing more.

They aren't mixed with someone.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure what is "Siberian".

It's just people who was replaced from central Russia 100 years ago and nothing more.

They aren't mixed with someone.
I don't know Siberia intimately but I did travel through it and in 2013 and there are a lot of what you might consider 'mixed' people. They look like a mix between mongolains and Russian - which also make geographical sense.

If you just google Siberian people in images and it will show you tons of 'mixed' people.

This isn't to say that are all like this, in fact in Magadan everyone turned slav Russian again and I didn't see anymore Siberian looking people.

K

karankaran

I was told that gay men are f*****g arounds like rabbits. [I do not want to derail thread]

Only the pretty ones. Gay men are the most shallow and self-obsessed people I have ever met. It is all about looks, beauty, race, youth, body, hair for them.

Wait a second.............

That sounds familiar. Does that mean people who lurk in this sub-forum are also ...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know Siberia intimately but I did travel through it and in 2013 and there are a lot of what you might consider 'mixed' people. They look like a mix between mongolains and Russian - which also make geographical sense.

If you just google Siberian people in images and it will show you tons of 'mixed' people.

This isn't to say that are all like this, in fact in Magadan everyone turned slav Russian again and I didn't see anymore Siberian looking people.

> mongolains

There were no Russia in Siberia while there was an occupation by Mongols (13-15th centuries).

Expansion to Siberia took place in the end of 19th and beginning of 20th centuries.

There are asians in Siberia tho but they barely mixed with main population. They are like indígenas in USA.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the pretty ones. Gay men are the most shallow and self-obsessed people I have ever met. It is all about looks, beauty, race, youth, body, hair for them.

Wait a second.............

That sounds familiar. Does that mean people who lurk in this sub-forum are also ...
i didnt met many gays in my life but only 2 and both of them were picky af and also they were good looking 8/10 or 7.5/10

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of Tinder, I may need help with pic selection too. I really can't tell difference between good pics from the bad ones.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
> mongolains

There were no Russia in Siberia while there was an occupation by Mongols (13-15th centuries).

Expansion to Siberia took place in the end of 19th and beginning of 20th centuries.

There are asians in Siberia tho but they barely mixed with main population. They are like indígenas in USA.
That woman is one of them then - I just call them mixed or Siberians, because she doesn't look Mongolian to me - she looks a mix between slav and mongol

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of Tinder, I may need help with pic selection too. I really can't tell difference between good pics from the bad ones.
the thing worked for me is never go shirt less girls just dont like it its not classy and no selfies but other hand u can take pic with ur dog or what ever ur pet is ...puppies are great they did a miracle for me with girls lol