#BREAKING

First Xander's match

V1wMR4t.jpg

FOODora, 22

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy I went to school for photography many years ago - i use that training to create the finest looking photos of myself. It's paid for itself many times over.

@Xander94 - I can tell you if your photos are the problem dude - send me PM and i'll be brutally honest.
so what do u think about ppl who arent photogenetic i mean they look good in real life but not in photos? so its a myth or not or cope lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you guys should admit it was funny and I couldn't miss the opportunity to pass this fat and fabulous animal as Xander's first match.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK guys prank went too far so I should admit that isn't his match [so far].

Do you really think that a guy who thinks Alexandra Daddario is semi-ugly would swipe right this 300 kilograms pig (even on fake acc)?

He still has NO matches (probably it linked with geolocation problem) but please do not toggle a channel I figure it out in 1hr and he will have matches.

He IS attractive guy and will have his matches.
now im gonna dislike u :mad:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Saturday night and everyone is here lmao even the women. Its over for all of us.

Not hairblues, she is out on a date with hot stuff.

K

karankaran

I get more messages without a pic than with a pic on these dating sites.

I get 0 messages. I am talking about grindr. Gay men are the worst. They are so f*****g picky - it is as if each one them is a f*****g Greek God - like if henry cavill and chris hemsworth had a baby.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I get 0 messages. I am talking about grindr. Gay men are the worst. They are so f*****g picky - it is as if each one them is a f*****g Greek God - like if henry cavill and chris hemsworth had a baby.

I was told that gay men are f*****g arounds like rabbits. [I do not want to derail thread]

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

You want to focus on cubs and bears who don't care about being young and pretty

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile rate plain Natali (Натали)

ovUGxKN.jpg

3PxhClX.jpg

7.5/10 for me

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not my type - she looks Siberian with her mixed ethnicity - but she is still a solid 7 if not an 8.

that's amazing skills you have at distinct siberians from other slavs I do not have this