The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am glad you made the font bigger and bolder--my old age eyes did not catch it the first time.

EGGEHAD.png

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Proof that combover game (he's already NW2,5 at best in the before pic) is way better than shave it off and hit the gym brah game. Never skip hair day boys.

for you averagely balding dudes who can take meds for sure

but for me and my nw7 im fucked mate. shave and gym brah game is only option left

i thank the lord every morning i have a nice shaped head

bald i will be my friend, but a handsome baldie :D

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570104/Theresa-s-huge-gratitude-emergency-services.html

"Defeating the extreme Islamist ideology to make them understand 'pluralistic British values' are superior"

Is Ms May retarded?
Serious question to the Brits.

Here is what Gad Saad, evolutionary behavioral scientist at Concordia university has to say about pseudo liberals/leftists/elites.

"People who refuse to be unapologetically honest and loud about the EXACT cause of the global mayhem that we are facing are fully and unequivocally complicit actors in this civilizational tragedy. Every cowardly politician, every high-brow "liberal" academic, every media personality, every Hollywood celebrity, every "progressive" punk, every OPS sufferer, and all other willfully blind and diabolically duplicitous pigs are enemies of truth, enemies of reason, enemies of human dignity, enemies of innocence. Every time that you choose to be quiet in the face of the usual OPS obfuscations, you are laughing at the grave of the innumerable innocent people who have been butchered by this ideology of hate over the past 1,400 years. Shame on you for looking away as your fellow humans are enslaved, raped, mutilated, oppressed, and murdered. And all of this monumental cowardice stems from one fear: being called a "racist bigot." It is perhaps the greatest collective cowardice that mankind has ever experienced."

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
mate arent you the guy who took finasteride but didnt need it??

arent you nw1?

Yeah I am the same guy. I am not NW1 though. I am somewhere around 2-2.5. Recession has increased in past 5-6 months. I am afraid I will be 3 if recession continues like this. Can't do anything about it as I can't take finasteride. I may give minoxidil a shot but not sure.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I am the same guy. I am not NW1 though. I am somewhere around 2-2.5. Recession has increased in past 5-6 months. I am afraid I will be 3 if recession continues like this. Can't do anything about it as I can't take finasteride. I may give minoxidil a shot but not sure.

min is legit, got crzy regrwoth

plus as an asian, u can always run smp game if you need to buzz once past nw3 etc

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
min is legit, got crzy regrwoth

plus as an asian, u can always run smp game if you need to buzz once past nw3 etc

SMP will be my last resort but I don't think I will look good with completely shaved head. Once I get to 3, I will probably get hair transplant to make hair look good.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the most extreme thing you guys would do to have this guy's hair?

I'll kick this off - i would easily push an old lady off a bridge into a lake full of alligators for this kind of hair.

pleaseeeee

id f*****g push off every single lady past 60 on planet earth into a f*****g pond filled with amazonian piranhas to get my hair back

thats nothing mate

but would you suck a guys dick?

thats some real sh*t right there

i would happily fly across the globe and suck every one of the regular impact members' dick 100 times each to get my hair back

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
you think so? What would you rate her out of 10?

purely based on looks i would say around a 7

but i like her fashion sense a lot and her smile makes me think shes a pretty cool chick which would bump her up to an 8 for me

a girl whos pretty and dresses cool BUT is a cool *** down to earth chick too bumps ratings up a lot for me

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Are the pics distorted? Her face looks abnormally large.

Had a chat with someone I know, and he was bemoaning how his work is not going, and to compare how an immigrant from almost the same agegroup is now the CEO of google. Had to look the dude up. He's not bad looking. This is his wife:
sundar-pichai-and-wife-anjali-pichai-living-a-low-profile-life_030617021737.jpg

Gorgeous. And she's like 45.
He bagged her in engineering school which makes it exponentially more impressive (given the male-female ratio). Was his success with her an harbinger of the millions of dollars to come? Are men doomed if they are still incels at 25?

In other news, I was internet stalking this older-by-5-years sister of a classmate of mine. I had a crush on her when I was in high school. I saw a picture of hers from 2015. Banging face, but her arms are now fat :( Old age, why you do this?

Last edited: