The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you are going to ask me about my norwood. I don't know what it is. I manage to hide it to others for now, but it is over for me - as I can not use the meds which were working for my hair :( still taking minoxidil and Iron but not going to be enough for me over the years. I mean, I am only 29 (this is one context in which I am sadly young).

lol i wasnt actually

you didnt reply before so i presumed you didnt wana say

i am a troll

but also a gentleman :D

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
But all those BDDs really are losing their hair! Their norwood may not be advanced but I suspect it is what reinforced them into their BDDs.
NB: I, personnaly, lost a lot of hair and don't have BDD.
Kind of, but when I was 22 I was a nw2 and my hair looked good if not a little receded. It took until I was 27 or 28 to reach nw3 status but throughout those 4 or 5 years I thought my hair was sh*t and my dating life was ruined.

When I look back now I wish I appreciated my nw2 more because there was so much I could have done with it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But all those BDDs really are losing their hair! Their norwood may not be advanced but I suspect it is what reinforced them into their BDDs.
NB: I, personnaly, lost a lot of hair and don't have BDD.
judging by their pictures they sure haven't lost any. i can't deny if they had it confirmed from hairdx tests and such but even then its so pathetically minor its like "HOW ARE YOU THIS DEPRESSED!?" lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kind of, but when I was 22 I was a nw2 and my hair looked good if not a little receded. It took until I was 27 or 28 to reach nw3 status but throughout those 4 or 5 years I thought my hair was sh*t and my dating life was ruined.

When I look back now I wish I appreciated my nw2 more because there was so much I could have done with it.
how and why?????? lol.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you even keep arguing with the guy? Seriously, come on, just ignore him and his bullshit. These BDD good-looking fullheads who are paranoid about nothing are just ridiculous.

dante did you vote no to my moderator vote?!

i was gonna take you on board and me and you were gonna take this place over man

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
how and why?????? lol.
I just became obsessed with the areas that were thinning. I had a nw2 hairline that thinning into a nw3 pattern.

My hair looked liked this at 22/23:

upload_2017-6-5_10-31-49.png

But in my mind it looked like this:

upload_2017-6-5_10-33-29.png

But I think that is hair loss for you - it makes you feel uglier than you even are.

Coincidently that bottom picture is very similar to my current nw3 status. And what is even more weird is that I am more comfortable with my hair now then I was at 23.

I think at 31 having that nw3 isn't so bad and also - when I was 23 and losing my hair I thought I would be a nw5 by the time I was 30 - hence being very down about it.