The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh i know what you mean. i would definitely give her a 7 and likely an 8; i can't find much flaw with her to be honest. She does seem pretty laid back, you can kind of tell by the eyes.
I've met some women that just by being in their presence i feel calmer. That is a huge plus for me. I don't think that is based on looks, it just happens with some people. And i really appreciate a chick who is so laid back that i don't have to be on my toes around her.

all this high maintenance selfie posing sh*t is total bullshit to me.

girls like the one you posted are so obviously cool, that i would take a chick like that over a 10/10 selfie retard anyday

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It is pretty depressing to see how some 30yo guys are so ridiculously successful; makes you wonder what the f*** you've been doing with your life...

The highpoint of my last week was when I managed to score bananas at 50% off in the supermarket.

Seriously, what the f*** have I done with my life.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the pics distorted? Her face looks abnormally large.

Had a chat with someone I know, and he was bemoaning how his work is not going, and to compare how an immigrant from almost the same agegroup is now the CEO of google. Had to look the dude up. He's not bad looking. This is his wife:
sundar-pichai-and-wife-anjali-pichai-living-a-low-profile-life_030617021737.jpg

Gorgeous. And she's like 45.
He bagged her in engineering school which makes it exponentially more impressive (given the male-female ratio). Was his success with her an harbinger of the millions of dollars to come? Are men doomed if they are still incels at 25?

In other news, I was internet stalking this older-by-5-years sister of a classmate of mine. I had a crush on her. I saw a picture of hers from 2015. Banging face, but her arms are now fat :( Old age, why you do this?

loooool

you are an interesting dude cap

that chick is hot for sure. i love older chicks like this, and in general to be honest. cool and smart but sexy as f*** without probably realizing it

which is prob part of the reason shes hooking up with a dude like this

she hot and sexy in a nerdy kind of way. doesnt seem like the type of chick to wana hook up with some random retard boring *** unsuccessful chad

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
you are an interesting dude cap

That I am.
that chick is hot for sure. i love older chicks like this, and in general to be honest. cool and smart but sexy as f*** without probably realizing it
She is hot in an elegant kind of way.

she hot and sexy in a nerdy kind of way. doesnt seem like the type of chick to wana hook up with some random retard boring *** unsuccessful chad
She did go to engineering school.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saturday I was comatose all day from awful news. I did watch the Originals which is poorly written trash but fun.

Today went to Eggs 101 cooking class where I had protein, then I tried a pie place for dessert. Walked back home, had extra time, did a little bit of work and went weight lifting, then I went to a going away party at a crab restaurant. I did not enjoy crab. We went for ice cream and beer after.

My uber driver on the way back is a forty year old woman, she has 2 kids (age 19 and 21 i think) and 3 grandkids living with her, I can't imagine. She said she wants to leave in one or two years when her kids are independent and no longer needing her. I did not tell her that they'll probably still need her.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn that's a harsh rating! I think she is certainly above average and should qualify above a 6, geez!
maybe my standards are just too low...

No i agree with your ratings especially if we compare it to the guys on here we have rated in comparison.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn that's a harsh rating! I think she is certainly above average and should qualify above a 6, geez!
maybe my standards are just too low...

5 is average for me, so 5.5 is above average.

Anyway i don't like the picture on the left i don't know why.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
what kind of pie did you have? please describe it in as much detail as possible

Sarcasm?

http://dangerouspiesbalt.com/new-menu/

Dangerously Delicious Pies is a Baltimore brand that I've been meaning to try for a while. There's a great restaurant scene here. From their website, here's the description and picture. The slice was too big for me to finish, I ended up leaving a piece.

• Mobtown Brown

This here pie is a pecan pie with a bunch of Swiss Chocolate and caramel. This is a very rich pie. If served cold, warn people to be careful of their dental work.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
5 is average for me, so 5.5 is above average.

Anyway i don't like the picture on the left i don't know why.

I also don't like the left picture, her head is too big in that, and appear unsymmetrical. Left pic is a 4 for me.