The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

EvilLocks

Reaction score
evil how bad is your hair loss?

if you can post a pic of a girl similar to you

actually same question to @hairblues and @Pasbrillantebrunette

i dont think ive read how bad your guys loss is

Something like this except I have a more prominent hairline and the sides are thinning too. Yes its bad.

0365-0596-abd-90-04-0529-gf01.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're kidding right? Would you walk around like that if you were a woman? Keep in mind my sides are almost as thin as the top. I look like Gollum..

yes just some friendly trolling :D

it looks awful.

i very rarely see woman of any age with hair loss like that, let alone girls in their 20s

i genuinely feel bad for u girls here

hairloss sucks man

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your honesty, I appreciate it. I hate it when people say ''it doesn't look that bad!", like do you have eyes or what??

to be fair its a difficult position

how do you know when to be straight up honest or lie not to hurt their feelings?

either way, i do bad for you lot. balding sucks for us dudes, but its 'normal' lol

no ones gonna looks at us like were freaks

ladies on the otherhand...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just became obsessed with the areas that were thinning. I had a nw2 hairline that thinning into a nw3 pattern.

My hair looked liked this at 22/23:

View attachment 54059

But in my mind it looked like this:

View attachment 54060

But I think that is hair loss for you - it makes you feel uglier than you even are.

Coincidently that bottom picture is very similar to my current nw3 status. And what is even more weird is that I am more comfortable with my hair now then I was at 23.

I think at 31 having that nw3 isn't so bad and also - when I was 23 and losing my hair I thought I would be a nw5 by the time I was 30 - hence being very down about it.
If those guys just combed it down you wouldnt even be able to tell theyre losing it

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
to be fair its a difficult position

how do you know when to be straight up honest or lie not to hurt their feelings?

either way, i do bad for you lot. balding sucks for us dudes, but its 'normal' lol

no ones gonna looks at us like were freaks

ladies on the otherhand...
Cope.

Womens problems : might not be able to marry chad.

Mens problems: might not be considered human