The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much :( Is it any wonder I hate my life lol... At least I have my hairline intact so the system looks very natural, but it's a small comfort compared to the burden of having severe hair loss while not even 25.

It looks horrible. I will be completely devastated if so much of my scalp was exposed. Has your hair loss slowed down with meds? Once it stabilizes, you can consider hair transplant. It can make a world of difference.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An example.
Anyway, it is what female hair loss is when treatments don't work or you can not take them. Welcome to our nightmare

Women are not often candidates to hair transplant...

I never have known much about female baldness because unless I date a bald woman why would I care?

Jkz. I feel for you guys, it's undeniable that the example EL posted is pretty bad, obviously I don't know the first thing of what to do from here and she's probably tried everything already.

I also never really had thought about females and hair transplants before, roughly how many women would be eligible? In fact I don't think I've ever seen a female hair transplant.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this, I'm ugly and Norwood 4 and haven't even thought about killing myself. Yet. Most Norwood 2s are BDD pussies.
Im shedding pretty aggresively atm it's like finasteride isnt working are you shedding as well?