The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a certain weekly split/routine or similar and diet? If, what if you care to share? Just curious. Always been lifting.

What's your program like? Have you tried supplements or steroids? Would you?

I do not have a format. I was training hard for a while. Then I had an injury, then I couldn't schedule surgery due to a move, then a whole lot of other sh*t, now trying to get back in.

My diet includes eggs, chocolate-pecan pie, and crabmeat.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Dont you know all you need is confidence

Over the past few days you and @sunchyme1 have brought down the level of discourse on this forum by several notches. I realize that you're just seeking validation, but these insipid one liners only work in moderation.

Once you start spamming the forum, the more contributive members start leaving.

So please, cut it out.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the past few days you and @sunchyme1 have brought down the level of discourse on this forum by several notches. I realize that you're just seeking validation, but these insipid one liners only work in moderation.

So please, cut it out.

@Dench57 who liked your post is a good counterexample. He does have a lot of hits and misses himself in his attempts at humour, but they're not so numerous as to become annoying. He ends up adding value to the forum, in part because he picks his spots.

IMO, the timing and scarcity of jokes is as important as the quality.

Too much humour can be irritating, for example some of the Marvel comic book movies.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

So please, cut it out.

His trolling was fun, but in the long run it's becoming detrimental. We should ask the moderators to go Alderaan on him.

1*VJcsF43tFgunMf4PP9wm2w.gif

@Dench57 who liked your post is a good counterexample. He does have a lot of hits and misses himself in his attempts at humour, but they're not so numerous as to become annoying. He ends up adding value to the forum, in part because he picks his spots.

Too much humour can be irritating, for example some of the Marvel comic book movies.

Deadpool coff coff overrated coff coff

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the weight gain I look like the pic I send you with the collection bike. It is not bad Bad, but I can not risk this to continue.
I may try RU and topical spironolactone

I thought you look good in that pic..but I would have issue also with weight gain from medications this is why I have put them off. Well that and afraid of the higher risk birth control pills I would have to take in conjunction.
My Dr was like 'Oh by the way, I had a very healthy patient over 40 die from this drug--just FYI"
I was like 'thanks good to know'.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
His trolling was fun, but in the long run it's becoming detrimental. We should ask the moderators to go Alderaan on him.

1*VJcsF43tFgunMf4PP9wm2w.gif

Deadpool coff coff overrated coff coff

I actually liked Deadpool. I think it's also a valid contribution to filmmaking as things were done differently. It's a low budget movie focused on telling its own story rather than setting up sequels. It also had a good romance which had become rare in CBMs.

Logan though, is better.

One movie I'm looking forward to this summer is War of the Planet of the Apes. That reboot is arguably the best science fiction franchise right now. Another one is Dunkirk, as Nolan is an elite filmmaking talent and the story of Dunkirk might allow him to showcase his ability to portray the passage of time in stories, something he alone might have among top filmmakers.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually liked Deadpool. I think it's also a valid contribution to filmmaking as things were done differently. It's a low budget movie focused on telling its own story rather than setting up sequels. It also had a good romance which had become rare in CBMs.

Logan though, is better.

I liked it too, I only think it was overrated a little bit. I definitely enjoyed Logan much more.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

I like having serious posters but I also like the nutters who just post for comedic relief.

I genuinely think we have a good balance between the two on this forum.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I liked it too, I only think it was overrated a little bit. I definitely enjoyed Logan much more.

I agree, I enjoyed Logan more. It was also a small story focused on itself, and I liked the "three generations" aspect.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One movie I'm looking forward to this summer is War of the Planet of the Apes. That reboot is arguably the best science fiction franchise right now.

The first one (reboot) was fantastic, but was the second not pretty boring? Relied too heavily on CGI monkey war and missed James Franco, it was a slog. I'm interested in the 3rd but with pretty low expectations.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first one (reboot) was fantastic, but was the second not pretty boring? Relied too heavily on CGI monkey war and missed James Franco, it was a slog. I'm interested in the 3rd but with pretty low expectations.

Dawn was not as good as Rise, but it was sitll a good movie with a lot of things done right. The first 15 minutes ws practially a silent film where we spent time with the apes hunting in the forest. Koba was a good villain, and that 360 shot of Koba atop the tank was a "movie moment".

The weakness of Dawn is that the human characters were not as interesting as the ape characters, so that made it less interesting. I'm not sure if any of the human characters had an arc.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dawn was not as good as Rise, but it was sitll a good movie with a lot of things done right. The first 15 minutes ws practially a silent film where we spent time with the apes hunting in the forest. Koba was a good villain, and that 360 shot of Koba atop the tank was a "movie moment".

The weakness of Dawn is that the human characters were not as interesting as the ape characters, so that made it less interesting. I'm not sure if any of the human characters had an arc.

Agreed that the 360 shot was good, and the beginning was OK... but honestly I thought long parts of the movie were real boring. The human characters were not only not as interesting as the fake apes, but they were flat out uninteresting. Like the Propecia characters in a crappy action B movie... anyway its subjective of course. Hopefully the next one will be better.

edit - lol not "propecia" characters. this website rewrites p r o p .

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, no new hobbies, I've just been busy lately: work, weightlifting (yeah still doing that), guitar practice, videogames/movies/TV shows, nice trips with the girlfriend, nights out with my friends, etc.

Life has just been great lately, so yeah, less time to be on here, and when I am, my posts will often have a blue-pilled flavor ( @Dante92 ;) ).

You don't need to mention me just because I "dared" to say that, I was not criticizing you, I was stating a fact. I'm actually happy for you, I only mused on the irony of your before-after transformation in your comments.