The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait @coped really self banned????
NO He is one of my favorite poster like top 3.
It would be interesting to know the other 2.

I know you used to get along well with David but you seemed to go to was with each other around 4 months ago.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. I am choosing to keep my body shape. And trust me, I did everything to be able to stay on meds.

Did you ever do a high dose of spironolactone with nothing else? Like 200mg a day is the dose in US for hair loss. I just did not do it because I would have to add birth control pills because my period.
I am still considering it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
looks like cope4life has banned himself lol

we broke him guys

i thought cope was tough as sh*t
Copecel has become a bancel? If only Xander would think he can like the little red engine that could , he would become a cancel. And if we are being honest here, I am a BDDcel.

Unknown.jpeg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did everything Rudiger, from ketogenic diet +muay thaï to starving myself... I am just too sensitive to hormones. I gained 8 kg in 7 months. I was 47 kg to start with. I am 1,60 m

Ah well fair enough, it sounds like your weight would spiral out of control and where would it end?

That's awful though, Christ I dunno what I'd do if finasteride did the same to me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 100mg. spironolactone is what is giving me weight gain. Androcur and Diane 35 did too...
When I did research about weight gain and Spironolactone, I found that many women were having same issues as me. I took them year to lose the weight After stopping the meds, even with apetite Killer. It is oestrogène dominancy issue

Okay I though maybe that alone would be not as bad as all the drugs together. But sounds like you did it alone too.
That sucks.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw what happend to banderas he used to be vey handsome now days all we heard about him is rumors of his dead come on why some ppl age badly ?? is it bc of genetic or life style ?
Good thing you liked that women. There are morons here claiming I am racist because I find that women ugly. Good things I have stopped caring about opinions that are logically absurd. Because this world is inundated by idiots who can't follow basic logic, developing such a tolerance is required for mental peace.

Of course, man. The freedom to be able to have personal preferences, which impacts your own life, should not be confused with having preferences that have an impact on others lives, companies and so on. Should you say you prefer to 'hire' white people etc, that would of be an another story.

That said, I guess we're all racist if we go about the details enough. I have yet to meet a person whose all choices are explained by rational thinking, and that alone(including myself). Therefore, judgement should be reserved. Even so, ones experiences would be different, and so would be the weight put on the most important factors within the equation to optimize the probability of wanted outcome. Then you have the different ethic ideologies again... But(!), we must have som 'normal' standards, or else if we begin to relativise everything...

Cheers

Edit: The first quote I don't know how got there. Sorry ^^

Last edited:

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to this gym since this was an eating day. I'm slowly getting back into lifting. I did dumbbell bench press, bicep curl, military press, reverse bicep curl, seated row, tricep pushdown. I mostly lifted to exhaustion, three sets each.

I need to be more assertive asking people to get off their asses if they're sitting on the machine between sets and browsing on their cell phone. I didn't ask a guy if he was using the machine. Thirty minutes later I look back at it and I'm embarrassed.

Do you have a certain weekly split/routine or similar and diet? If, what if you care to share? Just curious. Always been lifting.