The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, no new hobbies, I've just been busy lately: work, weightlifting (yeah still doing that), guitar practice, videogames/movies/TV shows, nice trips with the girlfriend, nights out with my friends, etc.

Life has just been great lately, so yeah, less time to be on here, and when I am, my posts will often have a blue-pilled flavor ( @Dante92 ;) ).

Have you taken a lot of advantage of Europe's glorious railway system? What are some of your favourite places to visit for a day or two?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, no new hobbies, I've just been busy lately: work, weightlifting (yeah still doing that), guitar practice, videogames/movies/TV shows, nice trips with the girlfriend, nights out with my friends, etc.

Life has just been great lately, so yeah, less time to be on here, and when I am, my posts will often have a blue-pilled flavor ( @Dante92 ;) ).
T76sbr.gif

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen too little of Europe, but of what I've seen, I loved Copenhagen and loved Sesto (Italy).
Never liked going to places why would I go somewhere were nobody cares about me to see a bunch of rocks placed together (buildings).

If I can't find a girlfriend better rot alone tbh

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You guys might be too young, but for older people Berlin has deep historical significance. The Berlin wall, checkpoint charlie. I remember when the wall fell. If you get a chance, I recommend taking their walking tours.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Never liked going to places why would I go somewhere were nobody cares about me to see a bunch of rocks placed together (buildings).

If I can't find a girlfriend better rot alone tbh

You're very young, so this viewpoint is understandable.

In the end, one thing which makes life rich is the collection of experiences you've had.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Poor Xanders Junior, looking for a basement where he can rot in peace. :D

That was inappropriate.

I'm surprised Afro liked it.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I liked it too, I only think it was overrated a little bit. I definitely enjoyed Logan much more.

True. Deadpool was a fun movie but Logan was in a different league. I consider it the second best comic book movie of all time.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like having serious posters but I also like the nutters who just post for comedic relief.

I genuinely think we have a good balance between the two on this forum.

This is true. I find many of Xanders posts quite humorous. Overuse of one liners such as "it's all confidence bro" can get annoying as Captain pointed out but that is something many posters engage in.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
breakfast today

PvFrDwV.jpg

nothing too heavy, was meeting friends in the day for lunch so wanted to save some room for later

for lunch me and my colleges went to a local restaurant, recently just opened. excellent food. i went for there burger and chips.

348s.jpg

it was a lot to eat but i was having such good fun talking about star wars films and rating random pictures of people online that i didnt even notice how much i ate. good times

they had a wide variety of alcoholic beverages to choose from to. i like to try new things, you know, go a bit crazy. my favourite beer was this

356265_130304121528_P1040263.JPG

certainly a unique taste, and the calories were very low! bonus

desert

boob-cake-4.jpg

very rich, but lovely. i enjoyed it so much i managed to get the receipe off the chef to use next time i have people over to have one our fun gatherings together

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can confirm Xander is a good looking guy, his photo is sh*t though; if i took his photo he would have hundreds of high quality matches in an hour.

Love that f*****g avatar. Did you photoshop that yourself?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
breakfast today

PvFrDwV.jpg

nothing too heavy, was meeting friends in the day for lunch so wanted to save some room for later

for lunch me and my colleges went to a local restaurant, recently just opened. excellent food. i went for there burger and chips.

348s.jpg

it was a lot to eat but i was having such good fun talking about star wars films and rating random pictures of people online that i didnt even notice how much i ate. good times

they had a wide variety of alcoholic beverages to choose from to. i like to try new things, you know, go a bit crazy. my favourite beer was this

356265_130304121528_P1040263.JPG

certainly a unique taste, and the calories were very low! bonus

desert

boob-cake-4.jpg

very rich, but lovely. i enjoyed it so much i managed to get the recipe off the chef to use next time i have people over to have one our fun gatherings together

Touche!

I got to say the penis bun burger actually looks good lol.