The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy i thought estrogen stimulated hair growth? What about transgender women reversing male pattern baldness with treatments?

I'm not denying the importance of thick, colourful, dense hair, which is a sign of youth and health.

Particular hair styles though are about fashion. Fashion can affect sexual tastes, for example that old Chinese preference for women with tiny feet.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
well lets narrow it down

he either gave this guy a blow job or the other way round

or he gave this guy a hand job or the other way round

either way thats some fucked up sh*t when your 10 yrs old

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lol it's not anything wrong or bad . . . its just homosexual actions. but even then you can do gay sh*t and not be gay

Anything you want to get off your chest Exodus?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not denying the importance of thick, colourful, dense hair, which is a sign of youth and health.

Particular hair styles though are about fashion. Fashion can affect sexual tastes, for example that old Chinese preference for women with tiny feet.
seems to be very true at least for me. i see these beautiful women in old movies and the haircuts are just BLEGH. FRIGGIN 80S HAIRCUTS ESPECIALLY. lol. honestly ruins them

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems to be very true at least for me. i see these beautiful women in old movies and the haircuts are just BLEGH. FRIGGIN 80S HAIRCUTS ESPECIALLY. lol. honestly ruins them

Yes, but in 1985 those hairstyles were considered sexy.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
School and spare time, then private courses + official british council certificates (IELTS, etc.) for my curriculum.

Learning Italian? It takes dedication and years, it's much more complex than the English language under almost every aspect, especially grammar and syntax.

IMG_0824-475x382.png

lol i just read it was pretty easy to learn italian

how long did it take you?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 , your fear and loathing of living life may be contributing to your lack of success with women.

You mentioned the other day that you never want to travel as it's pointless. Aside from wanting a fuckbuddy a lot of women do want a travel partner in a man. Similarly for myself I want a travel partner in a woman.

It also reflects in your pictures which are all selfies. The excess of selfies is due to the fact that you never live other situations where you can be photographed, are you ever at parties with friends, in restaurants with friends, in front of monuments, in front of beautiful geography, etc? Those are places where your photographs would be a lot more meaningful. AS they say a picture is worth a thousand words. People won't read your profile but they'll interpret your photograph.

Everybody agrees that you're a good looking guy, however your photos maximally deflate you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
make sure to take pictures of all the food you eat

Let me know when you visit the USA, I'll make sure you're well fed.

I have an extra mattress in my apartment, you can have free lodging and in exchange I'll convert you to food-ism.

We'll go have some sweet pie together and we'll make a toast to @macaroni.

Nota Bene: In all seriousness the spare mattress is available to any of the forum regulars. I do like you guys and welcome you to hang out in real life. I have actually met people from the internet before. One of them is now a friend as we happen to live in the same city. Another one I lost touch with but he's now an rising politician in the South. The third is a Toronto-based photographer.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 , your fear and loathing of living life may be contributing to your lack of success with women.

You mentioned the other day that you never want to travel as it's pointless. Aside from wanting a fuckbuddy a lot of women do want a travel partner in a man. Similarly for myself I want a travel partner in a woman.

It also reflects in your pictures which are all selfies. The excess of selfies is due to the fact that you never live other situations where you can be photographed, are you ever at parties with friends, in restaurants with friends, in front of monuments, in front of beautiful geography, etc? Those are places where your photographs would be a lot more meaningful. AS they say a picture is worth a thousand words. People won't read your profile but they'll interpret your photograph.

Everybody agrees that you're a good looking guy, however your photos maximally deflate you.
Just used a picture of my kickboxing coach where he looks alpha as f*** greek guy and 0 matches Im starting to think tinder has blocked my fake facebook account or something