The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hermione can pull off short hair:
Trendy-Short-Curly-Hairstyles-for-Summer-2013-14-For-Hot-Women-2.jpg

She looks sophisticated.

Catwoman can pull it off too:
Anne-Hathaway.jpg

These women look good despite their short hair.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Universally? Citation needed lol.

As for your ex, I'm not there but I'll offer some speculation. Your ex got countless compliments for cutting her hair. She would have gotten countless compliments for growing longer hair. She would have gotten countless compliments for putting on muscle, for cutting fat, for wearing darker clothes, for wearing lighter clothes. Based on the way you've described her I visualise her as being in a bubble of unconditional support that is independent of the actual quality of decisions.

Is your ex still spending six hours a day on the bicycle? Is everybody telling her that she's amazing for doing that? Maybe we shouldn't use the judgment of the people in her life as a guide on good decisions?

;-)

Anyway I don't care that much about hair style. I also don't care about hair colour, I know that as a man I'm supposed to prefer blondes but I never cared much, I might even prefer brunettes but only by a slight amount. As long as the hair is healthy, it's fine to me.

Standard wikipedia disclaimer, I'm sure you can dig up the studies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_hair#Hair_lengths
Scientists also view the ability to grow very long hair as a result of sexual selection, since long and healthy hair is a sign of fertility and youth.[6][need quotation to verify] An evolutionary biology explanation for this attraction is that hair length and quality can act as a cue to youth and health, signifying a woman's reproductive potential.[7] As hair grows slowly, long hair may reveal 2–3 years of a person's health status, nutrition, age and reproductive fitness.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Women only told her that it looked great.

Men said nothing.

She didn't realize it before I pointed it out.

"How many men told you it looked good?"

"Ah, none that's true... mmmh."

She has long hair now. At least I was a good influence.

The fact that she had a twin sister (who was working with her at a point) didn't help: instant comparison.

Even my friends told me: "you must be pissed you don't have the one with long hair haha!"

There's a theory that women encourage other women to cut hair in order to cut down their competition. Anyone remember the Friends episode where Rachel balded Ross's GF?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In this hulaboo about Dante making out with guys, @EvilLocks kissing session slipped by.

Set the scene for us EL: What were you wearing? What did she look like? Did you like it? How long was it? How far did you go?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
In this hulaboo about Dante making out with guys, @EvilLocks kissing session slipped by.

Set the scene for us EL: What were you wearing? What did she look like? Did you like it? How long was it? How far did you go?
I've kissed girls several times, it's a normal party activity among the youth of Norway. But to give you something; this one time during spin the bottle I made out with my legit 9/10 best friend for like a minute. I can't recall what I was wearing but it was nice clothes since it was a party. She is 5'6, medium length blonde hair and looks a bit latina although she's fully Norwegian. She's very pretty.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scientists also view the ability to grow very long hair as a result of sexual selection, since long and healthy hair is a sign of fertility and youth.[6][need quotation to verify] An evolutionary biology explanation for this attraction is that hair length and quality can act as a cue to youth and health, signifying a woman's reproductive potential.[7] As hair grows slowly, long hair may reveal 2–3 years of a person's health status, nutrition, age and reproductive fitness.

There's no content there, just speculation.

I'll acknowledge content -- I always do.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
basically
HOT
Hot-Actress-Katy-Perry-Images-Without-Makeup-Pics.jpg

NOT
katyperry-news.jpg

I remember that episode of Friends. If I remember correctly they went to a beach house with Ross's new girlfriend who was a nudist or something, and Rachel got jealous of her because she was so hot and convinced her to cut her hair short! After the haircut Ross didn't find her as hot anymore. Human nature to weed out the competition.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
basically
HOT
Hot-Actress-Katy-Perry-Images-Without-Makeup-Pics.jpg

NOT
katyperry-news.jpg

I remember that episode of Friends. If I remember correctly they went to a beach house with Ross's new girlfriend who was a nudist or something, and Rachel got jealous of her because she was so hot and convinced her to cut her hair short! After the haircut Ross didn't find her as hot anymore. Human nature to weed out the competition.

Come on man a lot more changed than the hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually yes, I'm making a list of the few places I have yet to visit and Stonehenge is among them. I work Mon-Fri, so I have free weekends to travel and enjoy England, possibly Scotland as well.

how heavy is your accent? can you speak fluent english?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score