The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many of them are there just for attention and fun with zero intentions of meeting anyone. Don't let it make you lose your self esteem. In college, I dated some really hot women. On Tinder, I don't get matched with women of even 1/10 th of their beauty. Had it not been for my real life experiences, my self esteem will be at the bottom.
It infuriates me. Im at constant rage inside

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many of them are there just for attention and fun with zero intentions of meeting anyone. Don't let it make you lose your self esteem. In college, I dated some really hot women. On Tinder, I don't get matched with women of even 1/10 th of their beauty. Had it not been for my real life experiences, my self esteem will be at the bottom.
Some people do just sign up for fun - I've even done it myself - with no intention to meet. But if someone awesome comes along then people are willing to make an exception.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
My mind is at constant rage mode. I never thought I would be so repulsive to women. Searching for a girlfriend due to real life social pressure was the worst thing ever I should have continued rotting with video games tbh

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I gave you a dislike?

hbb.png

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The tranny was a horrible individual. He should have told he was a tranny at the beginning of your interaction. Waiting for you to get drunk and waiting until the last moment to reveal his dick makes me suspicious that his intention was to get you into a state where you can't think clearly. He wasted your time, money and opportunity to meet real women. Disgusting.

Stuff like this is seemingly very common here. But yes he was an arsehole.

Agreed.

It's a form of rape in my opinion, as there isn't informed consent.

There was no sex... I declined it, so not sure how it could be considered rape.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people do just sign up for fun - I've even done it myself - with no intention to meet. But if someone awesome comes along then people are willing to make an exception.

If they are single. Many times even women who are in relationships make Tinder profiles to have a good laugh with their friends.

The bottom line is, we have significantly better chances with women we meet through other channels. With the exception of one 55 years old women, pretty much all the people I know met their spouse/girl friend through other channels. The data also corroborates what I am saying. Only around 25% of married people met their spouses online(under the age of 35 I believe). So @Xander94 by not employing other channels, you are squandering channels that vast majority of people employ to meet their significant other.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If they are single. Many times even women who are in relationships make Tinder profiles to have a good laugh with their friends.

The bottom line is, we have significantly better chances with women we meet through other channels. With the exception of one 55 years old women, pretty much all the people I know met their spouse/girl friend through other channels. The data also corroborates what I am saying. Only around 25% of married people met their spouses online(under the age of 35 I believe). So @Xander94 by not employing other channels, you are squandering channels that vast majority of people employ to meet their significant other.
No tinder matches here and in russia means Im f*****g ugly 3-7 Normalfag today is f*****g ugly as f*** f*** it.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lets factor in a few things:

1. Online dating has only been big for the last 6 or 7 years and tinder has only been big for roughly 3 or 4 years. So the majority of people married were likely to have met before online dating was the norm.

2. People lie. A lot of people meet online but don't want to admit it so they say they met through a friend.

I can tell you that out of the 30 or so people I have been with around 25 was from online dating.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

1. Online dating has only been big for the last 6 or 7 years and tinder has only been big for roughly 3 or 4 years. So the majority of people married were likely to have met before online dating was the norm.

2. People lie. A lot of people meet online but don't want to admit it so they say they met through a friend.

I can tell you that out of the 30 or so people I have been with around 25 was from online dating.

any of them turn out to be men?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe online dating has been there for longer than 6-7 years. There were other sites before Tinder. For example, Match.com was launched around 1995. However, online dating has definitely taken a surge in past 6-7 years. I am not sure about what the future trends will be but likely it will increase. Whatever future may hold, we can go by the data we have now which shows most people between the age of 18-35 didn't meet their spouse online.

Your individual case is just an individual case and can't be generalized. What matters is the overall pattern. There may be various reasons why you have met majority of your gf's online. For example, may be you don't go out too much and socialize or may be you live in an area where online dating is a substantially viable option.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I get back on for real in a few months I'm going to try coffee meets bagel. It's popular right now due to their algorithm.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...s-start-online-dating-study-article-1.1362743

1/3 of US marriages according to this article start online.

The research is based on a nationally representative survey of 19,131 people who married between 2005 and 2012.

People who reported meeting their spouse online tended to be age 30-49 and of higher income brackets than those who met their spouses offline, the survey found.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
any of them turn out to be men?
Not yet.

One had a like 4 hairs on her chin though (didn't f***)

One of them I thought was just a little chubby but she was full on obese - still fucked because I don't discriminate ;)

One of them asked me to rape her (which is impossible because she asked for it).

I've got tons of stories.