The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The bottom line is, we have significantly better chances with women we meet through other channels. With the exception of one 55 years old women, pretty much all the people I know met their spouse/girl friend through other channels. The data also corroborates what I am saying. Only around 25% of married people met their spouses online(under the age of 35 I believe). So @Xander94 by not employing other channels, you are squandering channels that vast majority of people employ to meet their significant other.

What other channels might these be?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm Be interesting to know what the numbers are in 2017.
This was just a 2 year jump.

PI_2016.02.11_Online-Dating_0-01.png

PI_2016.02.11_Online-Dating_0-02.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Kissed her and felt her boobs. Should have had a little feel down there.

There was some recent law introduced somewhere that sex under false pretences is rape. I'm wondering if any kissing qualifies under that

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was some recent law introduced somewhere that sex under false pretences is rape. I'm wondering if any kissing qualifies under that

Kissing someone without telling them you have a dick certainly shouldn't be against the law or considered rape.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't sh*t where you eat guys.

I think I told you guys about that girl from my program I went on a date with and made out with right? She denied to go on another date with me, now class/clinic is really awkward whenever we see each other.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20170606-200517.png

Screenshot_20170606-200501.png

Not an atypical look on bumble.

I bet I won't match though lol.

But damn it's such a huge amount of beautiful women. Their algorithm really showcases the unattractive people less often.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's a basic rule everyone should follow, but within reason otherwise you will end up alone for the rest of your life. From what you described it sounds like the girl is being an a**h**.

I don't let it bother me when stuff like that happens, maybe I go a bit overboard in acting so cool with it that it's a bit annoying. But that's how I manage not to think about it and it moves things on quicker.

Though this is easier said than done.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's a basic rule everyone should follow, but within reason otherwise you will end up alone for the rest of your life. From what you described it sounds like the girl is being an a**h**.

a**h**, how so? How she is being a little too aggressively weird towards me?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also what does this have to do with shitting where you eat? Did this chick have a similar yet worse fetish than Johnson's spit fetish girl?

blackg

Reaction score
LOL Seriously the ignorance of some people is astounding. I will always remember the American guys asking if I was Spanish and not understanding the difference between Italy and Spain.
The average Italian from the backwaters of the Dolomites would also struggle to find South Carolina on a map of the great U.S.

Give it some thought.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What other channels might these be?

It's been sometime since I have looked at the data. But if I remember correctly the data which was compiled in 2015 and included married couples between the age of 18 and 35 showed the following trend:

38% met their spouse through their friends, relatives, network
25% met online
10% through bars, clubs, pubs

Rest were through college, work, etc.

blackg

Reaction score
Speaking of the low standards of the geography knowledge in the USA, yesterday my Uber driver told me she was Bulgarian, and I asked her if she grew up in Sofia. I said that I wanted to visit Sofia because I hear that he has great architectural beauty.

Her response?

"Wow, you've heard about Sofia? You know a lot about geography !!!, Almost nobody has heard about Sofia!"

I think that's pretty unfortunate.
The average Bulgarian would also struggle to name the capital of California.
They would probably blurt out "Los Angeles!"
Lazy and uneducated.

It goes both ways, though we only seem to get annoyed when the Americans make geographical gaffs.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lazy and uneducated.

It goes both ways, though we only seem to get annoyed when the Americans make geographical gaffs.

True dat. Also WTF would anyone know about Sofia. Bulgaria doesn't have much of a presence on the political map.
I came to know of it only recently because one of my colleagues is from there.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lazy and uneducated.

Geographical gaff, fine.

Refferencing Ireland and the UK as the 'British Isles', throats slit.