no you should definitely share info like that

it was brilliant
cigarsmoke.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not yet.

One had a like 4 hairs on her chin though (didn't f***)

One of them I thought was just a little chubby but she was full on obese - still fucked because I don't discriminate ;)

One of them asked me to rape her (which is impossible because she asked for it).

I've got tons of stories.

It's called 'consensual non-consensual' ;)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called 'consensual non-consensual' ;)
It just wouldn't be rape.

When we fucked she made child like noises and then asked me to spit on her.

I only went round that one time - I thought I was adventurous until I met her!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It just wouldn't be rape.

When we fucked she made child like noises and then asked me to spit on her.

I only went round that one time - I thought I was adventurous until I met her!

still not as amazing as dantes story

sorry man

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a role model man.

Hey, thanks for the kind words! ...maxing is a good hobby (or life style?), imo. Still, I lack the greatest satisfaction I could possibly live to experience, and that is to have a family of my own (wife, kids). That is the main goal, though, not the end of improving/maxing.

Last edited:
K

karankaran

Gay men are like the most shallow of everyone

@karankaran will confirm

Oh Man, where should I begin? they want perfect hair, perfect face, perfect teeth, perfect body -> and you need not be old like 35+. I have seen plenty of mixed number straight couples like guy is 9 and girl is 5 or girl is 9 and guy is 6 but you will never ever ever ever find a gay couple where a guy is 9 and another guy is less than 8.

I am here just like you guys as I get 0 messages on Grindr.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh Man, where should I begin? they want perfect hair, perfect face, perfect teeth, perfect body -> and you need not be old like 35+. I have seen plenty of mixed number straight couples like guy is 9 and girl is 5 or girl is 9 and guy is 6 but you will never ever ever ever find a gay couple where a guy is 9 and another guy is less than 8.

Just hang out with bears.

upload_2017-6-6_20-14-25.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

The power of botox for gay men:

bryan-singer-height-weight-age.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What length is your hair? As an older woman, what do you think of mom cuts? In Norway they're everywhere, it seems like as soon as women are past 30-35 they cut their hair short. I agree that super long hair doesn't look that good on (most) mature women, but medium length hair looks good on most, as long as you're not a grandma. Of course women have to do what they think looks best on them but I doubt their husbands love the mom cut.

This mom cut puzzled the hell out of me when I visited Germany. Does long hair not look good on women in their 40s? I find it difficult to believe that. I hated the short cuts which most of the older women had.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score