The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
ironically i think they were Anna Nicole Smiths.
Her treatment bothered me when she gained weight. Constant late night jokes about her weight. Then when she lost the weight, it all stopped. I was quite disappointed with the late night hosts.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i dont know im just sad he wont say hi anymore :(

the day he gave me a like a couple weeks ago was the happiness of my life
You made a promise to Dante, you wouldn't troll him any more and you broke your promise. So he is not going to respond to you anymore. Dante, do you have sunchyme blocked or on ignore?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Promises are made to be broken, dear Dr. :)
True, Dante broke one with me. He told me he would record his voice again for me and others who missed it to hear and so far zippo. I never make promises I can't keep.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You made a promise to Dante, you wouldn't troll him any more and you broke your promise. So he is not going to respond to you anymore. Dante, do you have sunchyme blocked or on ignore?

Ignore.

True, Dante broke one with me. He told me he would record his voice again for me and others who missed it to hear and so far zippo. I never make promises I can't keep.

I'll do it one of these days, sorry. :p

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ignore.

I'll do it one of these days, sorry. :p
Just get it over with now. I am here to hear it. Pas wants to hear it too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Don't tell him that if you want him to make it!
Why wouldn't he. You are one of the sweetest female posters on here. I heard your voice and it was really sexy. I even play it on those nights I feel really lonely. :D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lol Thanks Dr.
Aren't you mistaken my voice with @EvilLocks one though ? She is the one with the super sexy voice. (I would not mind no worries)

This voice thing reminds me of @dante12 and I débuts as an infernal duo:rolleyes: so much memories:D
Never heard Evil's voice.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I haven't heard Dante's voice! PM me.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The real loss is the fact that someone as sweet and from what I heard as attractive as you does not have a great guy to be by your side.
Buddy, she has a biker gang by her side.