The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
really? I thought she was really cute actually - you girls are tough judges! I would have given her an easy 7+, probably an 8 because of her body actually.

You know what I am thrown by the styles to be honest.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
really? I thought she was really cute actually - you girls are tough judges! I would have given her an easy 7+, probably an 8 because of her body actually.

if she has a 7 face..i wonder what you would rate mine LOL.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how often do you @hairblues & @Pasbrillantebrunette swipe right on guys? I'm wondering if women swipe right on guys as much as guys swipe on women. I'd imagine women would be more selective since the chances of a match are much greater, but i'm curious to find out

I am a bit selective, I like a good combination of looks, profession/education and zip code (NY problems lol)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
here is the original photo..I guess licensing fee is high I dont know who photographer is.

View attachment 55239

Not bad. Almost as good as this lady who I've been crushing on of late:

17596368_198320627328597_2751593638818480128_n.jpg

dolly-leigh-in-my-little-stepsister-on-passion-hd-001.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know i dont dislike without good reason. but yea main things that pissed me off is saying i wasn't fit and equating what you and your parents did with straight up walking. especially in those air conditioned buildings and UK cold vs the retard southern heat of this american armpit i live in.

like literally the recommendation for cardio fitness is like 30 minutes a day lol. iirc its mostly diet that matters (@Afro_Vacancy ?)

I have not followed the discussion as I took yesterday off from HairLossTalk.com.

Body fat percentage is mostly about diet (edit: and genetics), yes.
Cardio fitness can be achieved in 30 minutes a day, but doing so outdoors in the hot and humid American east coast will be very difficult.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Her legs are amazing. There is something so hot about pale white legs. Makes me want to pry them open with my knees.

C58OrkgUsAAMmIy.jpg

15876378_1842373566003009_2928775835940814848_n.jpg