The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
saw this painting/print in person few weeks ago at an art show

$24,000 for Ms Moss in her 'prime' as you guys love to say ;)

It was a rather large image in person.

H20390-L109987523.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goddamn nice! Its a photograph?

It was a screen print with 'glitter' on it LOL I mean the glitter was like 'diamond chips but not actual diamonds more like grains.

It was really cool it was on wall but think it was as tall as me.

if you look close you can see the 'glitter' on it.

Not worth $24 grand.

i saw something else that took a solid year for the artist to make. it was painted wood also rather large piece.I don't have photo of it--it was actually really beautiful and you could see the craftsmanship in it, also it was one of a kind not a print--that was $33,000 BUT as sick as it sounds when I learnt the work that went into that piece (guy made his own paints with specific plants, he treated the wood he painted on a lot more detail than I am writing) I can understand it going for $33,000 but this i did not understand this for $24, grand I mean I feel like I can do it if i had access to a large enough printer (they have them at studios and shops to make huge prints). I mean its like graphic design, print it out, then add some glitter LOL. Printing is a fortune but not enough to pay $24 grand.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood the hype with Kate Moss, probably because I don't understand high fashion at all. That pic is really good but lol @$24,000 when I could just print an exact replica for $100. Is it just a status symbol buying original artwork?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha
Hair+Tequila ;) I myself am a bit drunk tonight

These f*****g bastards Pas--they better come up with something because we are going to have an international incident of all us HairLossTalk.com obsessive regular sick in head posters are going to organize a group kidnapping and torturing ring..me and @buckthorn will grab Costarellis--he is only a few states away..we ca grab that Christiano Jak inhibitor b**ch too. @Dante92 and @Guzam can grab that Brotzu dude...I am not sure where others are located but we can figure this out.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood the hype with Kate Moss, probably because I don't understand high fashion at all. That pic is really good but lol @$24,000 when I could just print an exact replica for $100. Is it just a status symbol buying original artwork?

Some does become more valuable but doubt its that piece or artist.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a money laundering scheme.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Her body is exquisite.

Karen Mulder to me was the most 'beautiful' model of 90s
she was not most famous though.
4b72cd93da21a76cce68070c65f591ea.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was a screen print with 'glitter' on it LOL I mean the glitter was like 'diamond chips but not actual diamonds more like grains.

It was really cool it was on wall but think it was as tall as me.

if you look close you can see the 'glitter' on it.

Not worth $24 grand.

i saw something else that took a solid year for the artist to make. it was painted wood also rather large piece.I don't have photo of it--it was actually really beautiful and you could see the craftsmanship in it, also it was one of a kind not a print--that was $33,000 BUT as sick as it sounds when I learnt the work that went into that piece (guy made his own paints with specific plants, he treated the wood he painted on a lot more detail than I am writing) I can understand it going for $33,000 but this i did not understand this for $24, grand I mean I feel like I can do it if i had access to a large enough printer (they have them at studios and shops to make huge prints). I mean its like graphic design, print it out, then add some glitter LOL. Printing is a fortune but not enough to pay $24 grand.

So are you five foot nine or taller? That girl is definitely tall in that picture.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would you guys rate this girl as?
View attachment 55248

She is not my type of look that I personally like but i would say her face is a 6 maybe..her body is 8. (Style is a 2 LOL)
In person though she is probably much more attractive--she does not have photogenic features, does not mean in person she is not more attractive.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
interesting, i think she's rather attractive; obviously she is quite tall and i'm guessing it's difficult for her to find someone her height. I would say her face is a 6 or 7 - that photo doesn't show her face that well but she does have some very nice features. I would say overall i'd rate her an 8, but that's just my personal preference. In general im not into blondes but i think she is on the attractive side.

I am not a fan of blonds especially not this style of blonde..but does not mean she is unattractive.
I just dont like her style mostly, hair. Looks like a Trump supporter who went to Cheer camp as a teen.