The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
:) you are so sweet. I guess I could be with someone if I wanted to... but I know my hair are falling, and something serious would feel like I am an imposture. I will trap this guy on what I look right now, but in a year or two... What will I look like...
Maybe I also just don't want this great guy by my side that badly. Even before hair loss I was not really the couple type. The Space I need for myself is often too much for the guy (no I am not admiting on being fat lol :D). I hope I don't sound like I am complaining about celibacy here, cause I am just not suffering from that. I really never think about it... Even if I am Old :p I like being seductive and keeping things casual and hair loss might even be the perfect excuse for me to keep going like that.
I actually am attracted to women who like their space and are independent. I find if a woman makes more money than me very attractive. I like my space and independence too. However, I like dinner companions and someone just to have great conversations with. Or someone who likes to trade venting stories. And a few hugs and kisses every now and them when I am feeling low does help too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The thing is, I am not attracted to a lot of people. I like weird looking people with singular personality. I often need someone I can admire. When I like someone, I am hesitant in making it clear due to being shye and hair loss... I will flirt a lot but very rarely cross that barrier.
I also don't feel like hugs and kisses make me feel better when I feel low, quite the contrary... It makes me feel so alone. I think you are more suitable for relationships than I am. I do enjoy dinners and great conversations and red wine though :)
Ok forget the hugs and kisses. I just threw those in to see make it sound cheesy and WEIRD.:D I don't need them either. I just need someone to talk to about really bizarre stuff and deep stuff. Kind of like doing acid but not actually taking the drug. I kind of think some of the reasons why I hang around this forum is for that purpose. Plus I get to practice psychology sometimes but after listening to this audiobook where this psychiatrist describes what he goes thru in his practice, I am glad I just pretend to be one.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Do you think people from impact section are bizarre?
I would say some of them like Xander are more insecure and have no life experiences. They tend to project their future outcome based upon what they read amongst their peers. They don't want to listen to someone who has been there and done that. To sum it up the impact section is full of people suffering from depression and anxiety. Nothing bizarre about that. Normal mental behavior now a days. Now, there is a poster I won't mention his name:rolleyes:, but he does have some bizarre behavior that I would say goes beyond normal. However, I actually think he is very entertaining and deep down inside he does have good intentions.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say some of them like Xander are more insecure and have no life experiences. They tend to project their future outcome based upon what they read amongst their peers. They don't want to listen to someone who has been there and done that. To sum it up the impact section is full of people suffering from depression and anxiety. Nothing bizarre about that. Normal mental behavior now a days. Now, there is a poster I won't mention his name:rolleyes:, but he does have some bizarre behavior that I would say goes beyond normal. However, I actually think he is very entertaining and deep down inside he does have good intentions.

lol

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Does their name rhyme with Sunshine?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Rhymes with Ludigger?

I do behave beyond bizarre however my intentions are sh*t for everyone.
No, its not you. You are normal in my eyes. I like your posts and when you get passionate of what you believe you let it be known.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ok good can you liaise this professionally with my other doctors please HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE
Sure, give me their email addresses.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really are a funny twisted interesting Man.

Thank you.

5551210+_0fff4bf62e741c11ee53b7f32dee426f.gif