The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait won't you be 75 in 15 years?

I wonder if a vagina still looks like a vagina by that age
My bet is on minced meat with paprika and pepper

I am 45 I don't know where you got 60 from.
But then again you are a little (a lot) crazy.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol a 60 years old female bald shaming a young man on HairLossTalk.com this is gold

i wanna suck on them 75 years old titties though, deal?

I am bald shamming a dick wad who is age shamming for no reason other than he is a miserable f*** who is prematurely aging so therefore resents older people.
I think most of the regular posters know this and see it for what it is.

Don't f*** with people if you are too weak or vulnerable too have them fire back at you.

If you were fat and on an obesity forum I would body shame you too if you came after me for no reason other than you are miserable.

When I am 70 you will be 50 and i will probably still look better than you.

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am bald shamming a dick wad who is age shamming for no reason other than he is a miserable f*** who is prematurely aging so therefore resents older people.
I think most of the regular posters know this and see it for what it is.

Don't f*** with people if you are too weak or vulnerable too have them fire back at you.

If you were fat and on an obesity forum I would body shame you too if you came after me for no reason other than you are miserable.

Still bald shaming wow even 60 years old women act like spoiled teenagers?? we truly are doomed!!!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not planning to be here bald shaming bald people when I'm old like you old woman, your presence here now makes no sense to me!!

Your negativity for no reason towards me makes no sense so what difference does it make

You started this..For no reason other than you are an a**h**.

I should feel sorry for an a**h**?

You going to cry now because the 'old lady' poked fun at your hair when you have been making age cracks and vagina jokes for a day?

Get the f*** over yourself sweetie

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But if you're a tall ripped fullhead Chad, it's OK, you can f*** with people, hairblues might even give you a blowjob as a reward.

Weak man. You want tot fight with me on your own Fred?--come at me on your own-- not to back up this f*****g loser who has been aching for a fight with me for weeks for no real reason other than he lost his youth and he is f*****g miserable.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Weak man. You want tot fight with me on your own Fred--come at me on your own-- not to back up this f*****g loser who has been aching for a fight with me for weeks for no real reason other than he lost his youth and he is f*****g miserable.

I want that vagina pic though, planning on a good wank on that granny

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^^^lol at guzam and hb

this is what i was waiting for last night...

making some popcorn right now

usually when people argue on HairLossTalk.com i masturbate and then i rub c*m on my bald spots
i recommend it its' better than popcorn

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There should never be any bald shaming on this site, in my opinion it's one of those things that should result in an instant thirty-day ban.

Really lets invite @Wolf Pack @Roberto_72 to review the few days and see what he thinks..If he thinks I should have a ban I dont mind it..but let him review FULL facts Of who started with who.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never argue as a bald man, you know people will drop the "at least I have (more) hair / I'm not bald" bomb.

Even @hairblues could not resist.

Uhm he is making cracks at me for weeks about my age, about my fuckign 'vagina"
pff. You guys think because you have a flaw you can be bullies to people with other flaws?
Thats weak man.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
usually when people argue on HairLossTalk.com i masturbate and then i rub c*m on my bald spots
i recommend it its' better than popcorn

Guzam going full DBW here

Keep up the good work everybody