The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never before said anything to insult anyones looks or hair during a fight or debate etc.

Boys I really doubt this granny has any kind of hair loss, she's just looking for attention and on full damage control here

Next thing this evening I'll register on a cancer forum, get in a fight and call them chemo boys and hairless striped pajama boys

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boys I really doubt this granny has any kind of hair loss, she's just looking for attention and on full damage control here

Al-Bundy-Well-Here-We-Go-Again.jpg

You literally just had a mod evaluating what's going on, damn son what's wrong with you?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
So ageism is okay?
Gender bias is okay?

I wish you could see that almost all posters here know these things are retarded. There isn't an argument to be won, it is not even a fight.
My feel for Guzam is that he is poking you with something akin to "Yo mamma" stuff.

If you can see this silliness for what it is, you can come back with yo mamma stuff too (but please no baldness stuff, that hits us other posters as well, on this Coping with Men's hairloss subform), like Pas does. Otherwise your time is better spent by putting him on ignore.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The level of intelligence of many users here is very high, and the quality of threads and discussions here is high as well, higher than most forums on the internet. I'm frankly very happy and thrilled about engaging in conversations and discussions with users like you and many others. It's like living in the "School of Athens" for baldies.

View attachment 55382

How does it feel being a star in a community? Have you had this kind of popularity elsewhere? Has it affected your life?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and evil saids this guy doesnt have balls...

round 2 coming up

I wouldn't say he either has balls or is a coward, it's just a reckless abandon of a human being.

Like when a homeless guy randomly pulls his pants down and starts singing, or a GG Allin concert, it's momentarily entertaining as it's outside the boundaries of social constructs, but these actions are hardly "ballsy" if there's no yardstick of sanity to protect a person's dignity.

Most people like to have a certain reputation to uphold so you can care about that to some degree, the same way you represent yourself in reality. But once you remove that reputation, you may become invincible to insult as you are beyond having dignity, at the price of essentially being meaningless.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he either has balls or is a coward, it's just a reckless abandon of a human being.

Like when a homeless guy randomly pulls his pants down and starts singing, or a GG Allin concert, it's momentarily entertaining as it's outside the boundaries of social constructs, but these actions are hardly "ballsy" if there's no yardstick of sanity to protect a person's dignity.

Most people like to have a certain reputation to uphold so you can care about that to some degree, the same way you represent yourself in reality. But once you remove that reputation, you may become invincible to insult as you are beyond having dignity, at the price of essentially being meaningless.

your far too intelligent for me

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Next thing this evening I'll register on a cancer forum, get in a fight and call them chemo boys and hairless striped pajama boys
damn u have issue ... that day u said blacks are useless i knew something was wrong with u ..

EvilLocks

Reaction score
In my opinion, if you (repeatedly) attack another person for something beyond their control, you're a coward. If you're going to argue with someone, at least use semi-intelligent arguments instead of such a childish strategy. I don't know how old this guy is but it seems like he's in his 20's at least, so at this point he should be mature enough to avoid using such language.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you (repeatedly) attack another person for something beyond their control, you're a coward. If you're going to argue with someone, at least use semi-intelligent arguments instead of such a childish strategy. I don't know how old this guy is but it seems like he's in his 20's at least, so at this point he should be mature enough to avoid using such language.

Yep I see your point. It somewhat related to mine (I believe so anyway) I don't think it's brave or difficult to repeatedly use the same mindless insults, as it's not even something you can truly debate or anything.

It's just a guarantee "victory" for him (from his own point of view) as you can't go wrong with unaccountably making fun of someone for their natural circumstances.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After seeing back on what hairblues wrote (cuz Paz liked a post of mine just before it) this is like a PC ballsed up sh*t storm that she "bald shamed". I mean we spend all day talking about how sh*t baldness is, how we hate it and do not desire it, how people make fun of each others baldness etc.

And then someone goes ahead and does it, the same thing we see and analyse all the time, and it's like

*CANT SEE THIS IN MY SAFE HAVEN, TRIGGERED*

Nobody likes to see bald shaming but we see it all the time from each others experiences and analyse it, seeing one comment on here suddenly hurts way more than the countless examples we read about that are much worse?

And @WhitePolarBear "you can't argue as a bald guy you'll just get called bald" well go back, why should you needlessly want to argue childishly on the first place? It's like f***, being bald has taken away my right to initiate arguments, call someone old and attempt to humiliate them over their genitals. Life is not fair, why can't I be aesthetically flawless so I can give a constant barrage of abuse to unsuspecting people.

If you're ugly you don't start making fun of a fat guys appearance, similarly if you're going to start making fun of something beyond a person's control, and you have a known weakness, expect it to be thrown back at you, it's as simple as that.

Now I don't know the full history of Guzam Vs Hairblues but from what I've just seen he randomly picked up from where he left off, and after Wolf packs intervention and things seemingly cooling off, he just started again from nowhere. I think it's a pretty good indication of how things have been running so far.

So f*** him, poking at someone repeatedly until he can play the victim.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

@Wolf Pack since I cant go back at him then I am going to tag you every time he comes for me..so be prepared you will be tagged often