The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really lets invite @Wolf Pack @Roberto_72 to review the few days and see what he thinks..If he thinks I should have a ban I dont mind it..but let him review FULL facts Of who started with who.

Wolf Pack votes no ban because he's a full head.
Roberto votes ban because he is not.
Tie breaker: Sunchyme votes we all suck each others dicks.

Dick suckin it is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, I usually wait a few days so I can see the posts who received likes and ignore the valueless posts.

So I didn't notice his childish posts. You realize he's pushing your buttons just for the lulz and you fall for it?

It's a waste of time, space and these posts / childish arguments have 0 value.

That's why I ended up putting sunchyme, gclark (or something like that) and DBW on ignore.

Or that guy who just spout nonsense like: "Why would you need to replace your hair piece regularly, you can buy one and be set for life!"

Dude I never complain about people coming for me

HE literally trolls me all the time.

i usually ignore it like 9 out of 10 times because he sounds a bit crazy and a bit like a troll and I also like a lot of his postings

but he is making fun of me constantly in a very demoralizing manner.

I am human I dont 'cry' foul on here I fight my own fights (and never tag people for help in them which I could but I dont)

SO if I am giving him as good if not better than he starts--why is it I have to hold back on things?

The truth is hair loss has devastated his aesthetics--if you go back I even said this and it is a reason most times I dont say anything in return to him because I do think hair loss has made him crazy.

But I am also not going to be openly mocked by someone constantly without punching back because they are crazy from misery.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, I usually wait a few days so I can see the posts who received likes and ignore the valueless posts.

So I didn't notice his childish posts. You realize he's pushing your buttons just for the lulz and you fall for it?

It's a waste of time, space and these posts / childish arguments have 0 value.

That's why I ended up putting sunchyme, gclark (or something like that) and DBW on ignore.

Or that guy who just spout nonsense like: "Why would you need to replace your hair piece regularly, you can buy one and be set for life!"

In general I think we'd be better discussing ideas here rather than attacking posters.

I did have rclark and nameless on ignore for a while but I took them off. They're not annoying me as much as they used to.

Guzam and Hairblues have been skirmishing for months, I don't know where or how it started.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually don't see much at times unless it's flagged up. On this occasion, I did see it and I'll admit I was disappointed. It's like going on any health related forum and taunting people for that illness. You also have some hair loss so you should understand. In your defence though, you have had a long war going on with this guy and he is pretty determined not to let it go. As far as I can see, you didn't go looking for a fight here. No one is going to be banned for anything...yet. But if this feud continues in many threads, maybe one or both will get a temporary ban especially if other users are getting bothered. I don't like to ban like other forums as long as people mostly respectably one another and aren't pissing off others repeatedly. It's a shame as Guzam is actually spot on about hair loss and a lot of things. Maybe just ignore one another.

I'm not surprised about bald taunting though, it's a visible target. My own gf is guilty of it too when someone crosses her and it's common with a lot of women!

So ageism is okay?
Gender bias is okay?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually don't see much at times unless it's flagged up. On this occasion, I did see it and I'll admit I was disappointed. It's like going on any health related forum and taunting people for that illness. You also have some hair loss so you should understand. In your defence though, you have had a long war going on with this guy and he is pretty determined not to let it go. As far as I can see, you didn't go looking for a fight here. No one is going to be banned for anything...yet. But if this feud continues in many threads, maybe one or both will get a temporary ban. It's a shame as Guzam is actually spot on about hair loss and a lot of things. Maybe just ignore one another.

I'm not surprised about bald taunting though, it's a visible target. My own gf is guilty of it too when someone crosses her and it's common with a lot of women!

You know what, you're right and I'm wrong. I appreciate that you guys show restraint and reluctance in banning people, I think that in the long term that's better for the forum.

Have you ever discussed your GF's bald shaming with her? Does she know any of what you know about yourself, the related issues, the imperfections of treatment, etc?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In general I think we'd be better discussing ideas here rather than attacking posters.

I did have rclark and nameless on ignore for a while but I took them off. They're not annoying me as much as they used to.

Guzam and Hairblues have been skirmishing for months, I don't know where or how it started.

I will admit that rclark and nameless are 2 of my favorite posters here. Nameless posts some nutty stuff, OK, but he is actually a great writer. The man really has a way with words. And I agree with his (never answered) political posts 100%. rclark too, talented writer, he could have been a writer for Mad in the 70s. And in the minoxidil section he gets serious and delivers factual, pithy posts... the other side of rclark. I dig it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not okay at all. And that's why no one will be banned and hopefully people will move on. I understood why you retaliated here. It's a long running feud.

I do NOT start with anyone--even my feud with David a few months ago..most people did not read what led up to it..and I only fought back he has a bias now--so he chimes in (even though he has me on block)--whenever i get into a fight with Guzman to make it appear as if its me--so take it from where it is coming from he is only bothered because its 'me'.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will admit that rclark and nameless are 2 of my favorite posters here. Nameless posts some nutty stuff, OK, but he is actually a great writer. The man really has a way with words. And I agree with his (never answered) political posts 100%. rclark too, talented writer, he could have been a writer for Mad in the 70s. And in the minoxidil section he gets serious and delivers factual, pithy posts... the other side of rclark. I dig it.

Yes, those are valid points. I'm glad I was able to shift my view.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You raised a very valid point though about bald shaming. However, I can't just view it in isolation. It wouldn't be fair, even if it's a hair loss forum.

fix it."

I never before said anything to insult anyones looks or hair during a fight or debate etc.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I made a mistake this morning in promoting specific strictness on bald shaming with respect to other shamings. I maintain that this forum should be a baldshame-free zone, but it should also be free of ageism and misogyny. My own laser-like focus was plausibly an issue of biases and as such I'm glad I was made aware of the error.

My view now is that we should just not shame others on biology-related issues here at all, including hair, age, sex, as mentioned and also other possible issues. There's literally 99% of the rest of the internet if you want to engage in that kind of talk, but I would hope that we can keep this forum a safe space. We all have insecurities on some of these issues, hair is the one we have in common but sometimes related issues come up too, and we should be free to discuss them without fear that they might be weaponized by others in an attempt to either be cruel or to stimulate controversy.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I made a mistake this morning in promoting specific strictness on bald shaming with respect to other shamings. I maintain that this forum should be a baldshame-free zone, but it should also be free of ageism and misogyny. My own laser-like focus was plausibly an issue of biases and as such I'm glad I was made aware of the error.

My view now is that we should just not shame others on biology-related issues here at all, including hair, age, sex, as mentioned and also other possible issues. There's literally 99% of the rest of the internet if you want to engage in that kind of talk, but I would hope that we can keep this forum a safe space. We all have insecurities on some of these issues, hair is the one we have in common but sometimes related issues come up too, and we should be free to discuss them without fear that they might be weaponized by others in an attempt to either be cruel or to stimulate controversy.

The level of intelligence of many users here is very high, and the quality of threads and discussions here is high as well, higher than most forums on the internet. I'm frankly very happy and thrilled about engaging in conversations and discussions with users like you and many others. It's like living in the "School of Athens" for baldies.

-Sanzio-da-Urbino-Scuola-di-Atene-school-of-athens-detail-Philosophy-Introduction-Peter-Crawford.jpg