The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you could see that almost all posters here know these things are retarded. There isn't an argument to be won, it is not even a fight.
My feel for Guzam is that he is poking you with something akin to "Yo mamma" stuff.

If you can see this silliness for what it is, you can come back with yo mamma stuff too (but please no baldness stuff, that hits us other posters as well, on this Coping with Men's hairloss subform), like Pas does. Otherwise your time is better spent by putting him on ignore.

You know what I get it and I am sorry to anyone who it triggered.

But if you think about it he hit me with ageism and a really disgusting, negative stereo type about me as a woman all due to my age -so I have actually seen his hair photos and it is aged looking prematurely--I actually do feel bad for him about this which is why I never went there in past and most times he comes at me I let it go, but he does not stop.
He is going to experience himself first hand ageism due to his premature hair loss..so he should not really throw stones about aging. Especially if he cant handle it when it comes back to him.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the love of God, let this age shaming stop
How is it better than bald shaming? When people use things like this in arguments is makes me so mad, don't attack a person for what is beyond their control, period.

I would even take it a step further and say that attacking anyone, in any way is counter-productive. Why is it necessary at all? Imo, if you don't agree with someone, you can just argue for your cause in a respectful manner, can you not? And if found yourself under ''attack'', you could still, in a respectful manner, say that it bothers you very openly, which is shown to be much more effective than a ''counter-attack''. If an attack results in a bigger attack, then we're onto a negative downward spiral, when in the end, and often, impact on both ends is of that considerable amount that 'who started' doesn't really matter anymore, rendering the relationship close to, or inrepairable. That said, no-one is really ever under any real attack here, if they don't choose to be. Even if that other person is what one would call ''after you'', other members with a little brain will themselves see this and judge for themselves. Also, our ever present Wolf_Pack will act as a last resort solution if all sense founds way out the window or the door.

Last edited:
K

karankaran

I wouldn't say he either has balls or is a coward, it's just a reckless abandon of a human being.

Like when a homeless guy randomly pulls his pants down and starts singing, or a GG Allin concert, it's momentarily entertaining as it's outside the boundaries of social constructs, but these actions are hardly "ballsy" if there's no yardstick of sanity to protect a person's dignity.

Most people like to have a certain reputation to uphold so you can care about that to some degree, the same way you represent yourself in reality. But once you remove that reputation, you may become invincible to insult as you are beyond having dignity, at the price of essentially being meaningless.

Marry me, Rudiger!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
But if you think about it he hit me with ageism and a really disgusting, negative stereo type about me as a woman all due to my age
Ageism is a real thing, also here on this forum. People can say ''Come on, it's just a joke'' but is it really??
Anyone with a normal IQ can understand that comments on age hits a sore spot, especially with women. Just like we understand that bald comments, or short comments, or small penis comments hurt you men. Even if the comments are made in a joking manner, it does not hurt less for those they are directed at. Luckily I think @hairblues is strong enough to handle it, but not everyone is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this really the 'bald shaming' post????

The other guy mocking a woman's vagina and she merely others a mild riposte.

Its hardly the crime of the century.

We are better than this petty, overly sensitive and reactionary behaviour - are we not?

To be fair it sounds like a lot of people even if my comment offended them have my back on this issue since he came back for round 2 even after a moderator told us to cut it out.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only skimmed through the recent posts, so I might be totally off on this. But isn't a comment about a vagina that he has never seen completely harmless? On the other hand sh*t talking about his hair which he is obviously insecure about and has shared pictures of, that's not harmless.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you know about how complicated my ventilator is, ha?
View attachment 55441

You trying to skill-shamed me! I see right through your comment^^

I know you're joking but I think you got my comment wrong- not downplaying putting a ventilator together, it's just hardly seen as manly, it's more like wtf a ventilator?

This is hard to explain. It's kinda like:

Did my macho deed for the day and assembled my CT scanner.

Marry me, Rudiger!

Sorry if you were a Karen then maybe, just 1 letter off.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I did was stirring up easy sh*t with a certain kind of poster, @hairblues , who happens to have an immense ego and the maturity of a teenager; also she's an easy target because I already happened, with no intention but to gratuitously troll, to upset her feelings.
My only and exclusive aim was to know how easy it was to make an immature woman snap and start bald shaming, even here.
In fact I aimed to make a very positive statement: never, ever show any kind of weak spot or weakness to women, because they will, with no doubt, use it against you once they feel cornered.
Many women lack any kind of maturity and will use anything against you.
This aim of mine was triggered by a recent thread about a certain kind of thinking that gets spread here, which happens in my opinion to be true, especially regarding women. I made a lengthy post in it.
I certainly earned any kind of call to order and risk of ban. I am fully responsible for my trolling actions and my very immature words which I find extremely funny and entertaining, at least from my pov. Not that anything I did wasn't genuine, in fact I was very genuine in my shitposting, yet I had an aim in the back of my mind.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair it sounds like a lot of people even if my comment offended them have my back on this issue since he came back for round 2 even after a moderator told us to cut it out.
It feels like there are signs of two factions emerging on this forum where you have some hardliners who are have pretty extreme views regarding lookism, baldness, and society; and then the other half who have a more moderate view towards a lot of these subjects.

And then you have the nutters like sunchyme who just trolls them all equally :))))

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ageism is a real thing, also here on this forum. People can say ''Come on, it's just a joke'' but is it really??
Anyone with a normal IQ can understand that comments on age hits a sore spot, especially with women. Just like we understand that bald comments, or short comments, or small penis comments hurt you men. Even if the comments are made in a joking manner, it does not hurt less for those they are directed at. Luckily I think @hairblues is strong enough to handle it, but not everyone is.

Well what it does is 'reduces' you to a category of a stereotype..as opposed to 'who' you actually are and what you are actually saying.
I experience more ageism here on this forum then I ever have in my daily life..part of this may just be luck that I dont look my age or it may just be that people are well mannered and hide it. I have no idea.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I did was stirring up easy sh*t with a certain kind of poster, @hairblues , who happens to have an immense ego and the maturity of a teenager; also she's an easy target because I already happened, with no intention but to gratuitously troll, to upset her feelings.
My only and exclusive aim was to know how easy it was to make an immature woman snap and start bald shaming, even here.
In fact I aimed to make a very positive statement: never, ever show any kind of weak spot or weakness to women, because they will, with no doubt, use it against you once they feel cornered.
This aim of mine was triggered by a recent thread about a certain kind of thinking that gets spread here, which happens in my opinion to be true, especially regarding women. I made a lengthy post in it.
I certainly earned any kind of call to order and risk of ban. I am fully responsible for my trolling actions and my very immature words which I find extremely funny and entertaining, at least from my pov. Not that anything I did wasn't genuine, in fact I was very genuine in my shitposting, yet I had an aim in the back of my mind.

@Wolf Pack Not even reading this

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only skimmed through the recent posts, so I might be totally off on this. But isn't a comment about a vagina that he has never seen completely harmless? On the other hand sh*t talking about his hair which he is obviously insecure about and has shared pictures of, that's not harmless.

I see what you're saying but it's not that it's literally about a vagina, it's about picking on someone repeatedly because of their age, and not in a jokey way.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can see it that way but it is relentless trolling form him for a very long time.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, I don't think you should be banned or anything, but your views about women are really dated.

Its like something you'd imagine someone born in the 50s would say.

Example: 'Women lack any kind of maturity and will use anything against you.'

If you don't know any mature women then I suggest you either open your eyes more or get out the house and meet people.

I'm not sure if you have a faulty thought process or whether you are just very, very sheltered in your upbringing.

Perhaps it could even be a cultural thing as you come from a culture that has traditionally seen women as subservient to men.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, I don't think you should be banned or anything, but your views about women are really dated.

Its like something you'd imagine someone born in the 50s would say.

Example: 'Women lack any kind of maturity and will use anything against you.'

If you don't know any mature women then I suggest you either open your eyes more and get out the house and meet people.

I'm not sure if you have a faulty thought process or whether you are just very, very sheltered in your upbringing.

Perhaps it could even be a cultural thing as you come from a culture that has traditionally seen women as subservient to men.

I suggest you discuss black people and native americans with him lol his views on women are nothing compared to that.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well what it does is 'reduces' you to a category of a stereotype..as opposed to 'who' you actually are and what you are actually saying.
Exactly. It seems like all some people see is a number and not the person behind it. Look, I'm the first person to say that aging sucks and that I fear it like the plague. The reason is of course that like most women I want to stay attractive in the eyes of men, and also look myself in the mirror and feel beautiful. I don't blame men for not getting it up for mature looking women, not at all, but at least treat them like a normal human being.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ah so now it was a social experiment.

bwtf.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. It seems like all some people see is a number and not the person behind it. Look, I'm the first person to say that aging sucks and that I fear it like the plague. The reason is of course that like most women I want to stay attractive in the eyes of men, and also look myself in the mirror and feel beautiful. I don't blame men for not getting it up for mature looking women, not at all, but at least treat them like a normal human being.

I have no beef how he envisions me..I just think he was trolling to fight with me--something he admitted in a post just now--but when i hit him back hard he cries 'foul play'...I don't really understand relentlessly starting with someone as he is doing and then crying 'you hurt my feelings'.

LOL
for record I am still considered attractive/pretty/ beautiful within my age group , so far men have been getting it up just fine.

Last edited: