The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Light skin black girls can be pretty hot, the exotic look is pretty appealing. I don't mind tattoos on a woman either, i think if she is in good shape the tattoos (if they are cool) actually can make a girl sexier.

I knew a guy like that he was really into tatts on really, really beautiful women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@macaroni how old are you about? what are the ages you are looking at women..you set it to 28?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lauren Urasek was the most desired woman on okcupid for a while -- 56 different men were contacting her per day, on average.

She had tattoos, so that proves the point.

Also helps that she lives in New York, more users more matches.

On this forum, she's a 5.5/10

Most_Popular_Girl_In_NYC_0_327050_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

foto-Lauren-Urasek-profilo-OkCupid-28.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lauren Urasek was the most desired woman on okcupid for a while -- 56 different men were contacting her per day, on average.

She had tattoos, so that proves the point.

Also helps that she lives in New York, more users more matches.

On this forum, she's a 5.5/10

View attachment 55970

View attachment 55971

Her skin looks bad in the first pic.

I must have encountered 5 women hotter than her in my 30 minute metro ride today.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in my mid-30s, i set the range up to 45 but i don't usually go below 28. Most of my matches are 29-33 and for whatever reason they are mostly teachers or nurses with the oddball "fashion consultant" thrown in. I did get a well known comedian to match with me recently; she's been on letterman and all the comedy shows, etc - she's actually really funny but I think it would be weird dating a comedian because i figure they are just looking for material for their next standup act anyways.

they are debbie downers.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I texted the girl I saw on Wednesday, I asked how she was doing and if she'd like to hang out again.

She responded by telling me that I was so hard to read and that she wasn't sure if I was having a good time. She asked me if I get that a lot. I told her no but that doesn't mean it isn't common. I asked her what she meant and she said she's not quite sure how to put it in words.

She said we should talk about it tomorrow and then wished me good night in Hebrew.

blackg

Reaction score
How can you charge they simply made a mistake?

He is on record calling for a muslim ban.

He was super sketchy about the details at the time.

You have guliani on fox news basically confessing how they were going to intentionally bend the law in order to ban muslims (watch the video again, maybe it takes you 2x to absorb facts)

so that is a no go there.

so now lets go to well you can argue that these countries are going to send terrorists to USA and mean us harm.

Okay you still have to provide factual evidence this is true and they failed to make that argument according to the ruling you can read for yourself.

It also fails the that test when the actual countries who HAVE actually sent terrorists here to kill us are not on the list of countries.
Okay..

He should of just called the bill the "temporary exclusion of possible threats executive order."

That would of just about passed congress.
Nothing to do with Islam.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
interesting, maybe it was because you were nervous? nerves can make a man act different, which can make it hard to read

Yes.

@shookwun had suggested that I likely give off platonic vibes and talk about Harry Potter. The first part is plausible.

I'm not very comfortable around new people, not sexually assertive/imposing, so I see how that can come off as lack of interest.

Hairblues wrote a few months ago that she assumes a man isn't interested if he doesn't give compliments. I have since tried doing so. It doesn't come naturally with new people.

Plus it was hot and humid so I was literally uncomfortable.

K

karankaran

POTENTIALLY FLAME WAR MATERIAL: READ ON

Are there some members here that you absolutely cannot stand?

There is one member who has once again gotten more active. He is not among the 'regulars' here but he acts as if everything that comes out of his mouth is pure gold.

In one thread, he claimed that he is smarter than scientific researchers investigating the link between immune system and hair loss because he once mentioned in a post that immune system has something to do with hair loss. There is a difference between you making a general statement and specific insights revealed by hair loss researchers.

I can say: Hey, hair loss has something to do with ageing. But it is only when someone discovers something more specific that we can have drug candidates like we have had with nad+ and nicotinamide riboside.

And he acts as a freaking genius on every topic from photos to hair loss research. Just cannot stand him. f*****g acts like everyone is just thirsty for his nuggets of wisdom.

Anyways, I do not like pasta and his profile pic makes me wanna barf and so does his posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

karankaran

I texted the girl I saw on Wednesday, I asked how she was doing and if she'd like to hang out again.

She responded by telling me that I was so hard to read and that she wasn't sure if I was having a good time. She asked me if I get that a lot. I told her no but that doesn't mean it isn't common. I asked her what she meant and she said she's not quite sure how to put it in words.

She said we should talk about it tomorrow and then wished me good night in Hebrew.

It is her f*****g loss, man. If you were into guys, I would cuddle you so hard you would need to get a bone transplant to replace your crushed bones! JK. I love you dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

karankaran

@Guzam @hairblues

You know what is funny is that it is 3 am and I am still awake. How have you guys been? Good? Anything interesting happening in your lives lately? Just wanted to catch up with old pals

K

karankaran

@blackg

I have always wondered: what is you deal dude? like seriously, what is you deal? You seem like such an enigma to me.