The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
There is a funny way to cure laziness. I come to your house, beat the living hell out of you, tie you to a chair, read you the works of the most important contemporary poets and philosophers, then beat the living hell out of you again, then drag you to Italy and make you visit the most important churches, museums and monuments.

Your laziness and lack of curiosity will be gone like magic.

Laziness will still be there, it's just that the fear of beatings will be more.

I've mentioned that I'm driven in my professional life mainly by fear.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
PS: For HairLossTalk.com: let us appreciate this moment involving Dante trying to motivate others.

He's done a few motivational speeches recently. Make me like

oFMZMUl.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My finasteride delivery failed for unknown reasons, so I just had to vastly overpay for some propecia to ensure I have some before going away for two months...

Just another day in baldie life.

dude i thought finasteride was killing your dick?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf happened mate?

i missed everything

another epic penis thread?

f*** man id be pissed if i missed that
Did you see when Guzam was trolling and hairblue's made a mild riposte about the state of his hair and then the whole thread devolved into a flame war?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you see when Guzam was trolling and hairblue's made a mild riposte about the state of his hair and then the whole thread devolved into a flame war?

but what happened today tho?

something about karan?

is dante is england mate? did he say?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can end up looking worse,

Here's an old one, where my stubble is dyed grey from sunscreen:

View attachment 55806

From St-Patrick's Day, where I was wearing all of the green items you own, you'll find it if you squint:
View attachment 55808

It might look better in the short term but it's a harder look to maintain as hair grows back and I then need a haircut more often. It's also less physically comfortable in the hot, humid summer.

[pics deleted]

You look better with grown out hair, in my opinion. It has more body to it. Even though my afro is white, it's not that bad.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude i thought finasteride was killing your dick?

It's not killing my dick, not like RU did. The effects on my sexual health aren't great currently though.

But what am I supposed to do? Go bald? Not really an option.

It's only been two months. In the beginning sexual function was improved. Hoping things will eventually balance out at baseline level.

Hair loss bring with it a life of compromises.

blackg

Reaction score
just re read what you wrote.

Does not matter if it was blanket or partial

I am not sure what your point is...

If it were christians from certain countris--and those countries committed no acts of violence in USA...the rule of law would also apply.

if people WANT to have this be an executive order in spite of the constitution then that is exactly what Usama Bin Laden wanted and he will be taking a piss (up) on USA from where ever the hell he is rotting.

The fact that someone as inept at the role he is elected to as Trump is, the Muslims are winning in my opinion...their goal? destroy the West--what is going on from our leadership? West is starting to destroy itself from within.

There are many more from many courts so far that are interpreting this as a 'muslim ban' from the Presidents own tweets...You can argue that you still think the ban should go forward..but he has and does refer to it as a ban himself. So if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a f*****g duck.

The States argue that the Executive Order violates the Establishment and Equal Protection Clauses because it was intended to disfavor Muslims. In support of this argument, the States have offered evidence of numerous statements by the President about his intent to implement a "Muslim ban" as well as evidence they claim suggests that the Executive Order was intended to be that ban, including sections 5(b) and 5(e) of the Order. It is well established that evidence of purpose beyond the face of the challenged law may be considered in evaluating Establishment and Equal Protection Clause claims

The Government has pointed to no evidence that any alien from any of the countries named in the Order has perpetrated a terrorist attack in the United States. Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the Executive Order, the Government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all. We disagree.
OK, I appreciate that.
Now, you could argue that Trump made an error by calling for a muslim ban.
If he and his cronies in government had called this bill a "selective countries temporary ban" then I can't see the state courts actually challenging this.

Well, maybe some states like say... New York, Massachusetts and California but he may have been able to sell it a lot easier.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, I appreciate that.
Now, you could argue that Trump made an error by calling for a muslim ban.
If he and his cronies in government had called this bill a "selective countries temporary ban" then I can't see the state courts actually challenging this.

Well, maybe some states like say... New York, Massachusetts and California but he may have been able to sell it a lot easier.

How can you charge they simply made a mistake?

He is on record calling for a muslim ban.

He was super sketchy about the details at the time.

You have guliani on fox news basically confessing how they were going to intentionally bend the law in order to ban muslims (watch the video again, maybe it takes you 2x to absorb facts)

so that is a no go there.

so now lets go to well you can argue that these countries are going to send terrorists to USA and mean us harm.

Okay you still have to provide factual evidence this is true and they failed to make that argument according to the ruling you can read for yourself.

It also fails the that test when the actual countries who HAVE actually sent terrorists here to kill us are not on the list of countries.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you charge they simply made a mistake?

He is on record calling for a muslim ban.

He was super sketchy about the details at the time.

You have guliani on fox news basically confessing how they were going to intentionally bend the law in order to ban muslims (watch the video again, maybe it takes you 2x to absorb facts)

so that is a no go there.

so now lets go to well you can argue that these countries are going to send terrorists to USA and mean us harm.

Okay you still have to provide factual evidence this is true and they failed to make that argument according to the ruling you can read for yourself.

It also fails the that test when the actual countries who HAVE actually sent terrorists here to kill us are not on the list of countries.

The President is such a douche bag.

Don't know if I believe all the Russian news going around him.

The thing is, he threatened Hillary (in debates), to send her to prison, prosecute her, called her crooked, etc.

So now he has to answer to his sh*t.

Believe me, if she even did HALF the sh*t Trump did, she would be in prison. They would crucify her.

Karma is a b**ch, that is if you're Trump.