The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
happy to upgrade you, though from what i hear it will be minimal work if any ;)
This is the type of post that will knock a girl off her rocker. Bucky, time to step up to the plate. Batter up!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here i fixed her for you guys - her head was too big for her body, her eyes are too far apart, her boobs were too small, and she was too skinny.
View attachment 56103

Her boobs are PERFECT. Big ones might start to sag. But, on the other hand, so do our balls, over time.

Would rather have eyes wide set, then crunched together, to be honest. Too close, and eyes can make
someone look like big bird.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I neither approve nor disapprove. When someone talks about attraction or girls, I'm like

AFgR5dQ.gif

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lol it is funny how you guys are always harsh on those super sexy girls, hard to please, but so nice to us ladies on the forum. Appreciate that.
Pas, we just don't want you ladies to ever abandon us like shook did for a little bit but he came back to us.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pretty much to me all 9s..I dont really see anything 'off' with any of them...all beautiful some more beautiful then the others but matched I think generally speaking.
Would be in VIP sipping champagne Lol.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's very flat chested, but also completely stunning.

Lack of a chest isn't a big deal for me, although for many it good be an absolute deal breaker

She reminds me of Kate Moss and Bridgette Hall (remember her? she was hot) BUT I think when they hit 25 were a little hotter then when they were 18--this girl has that look to me like if she puts on 5 to 10 pounds which usually happens with some girls who are super skinny in late teens she is going to be hotter.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So on all your dates, no complements on your looks? Do you give complements on their looks when you meet them?

thats the thing if men are not giving women signs they find them attractive--they are going to assume you are settling for there looks and move on to someone else..if men are not complementing women they are probably like 'what am i doing here?".
when @Dante92 says we are vain--he is not completely off the mark. We like to be told we are pretty, desirable..otherwise she may as well settle for an eventing at home wth 'Mr Gomez'.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She reminds me of Kate Moss and Bridgette Hall (remember her? she was hot) BUT I think when they hit 25 were a little hotter then when they were 18--this girl has that look to me like if she puts on 5 to 10 pounds which usually happens with some girls who are super skinny in late teens she is going to be hotter.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks she has a healthy figure.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats the thing if men are not giving women signs they find them attractive--they are going to assume you are settling for there looks and move on to someone else..if men are not complementing women they are probably like 'what am i doing here?".
when @Dante92 says we are vain--he is not completely off the mark. We like to be told we are pretty, desirable..otherwise she may as well settle for an eventing at home wth 'Mr Gomez'.

I'm sh*t at complimenting really, sometimes still do it but feel like a cornball. I can't believe how well it works, when doing it, it feels so cheesy and transparent, and she loves it. It's like "is this actually working?! Wtf".

Luckily most Irish girls genuinely don't like the compliment sh*t as much as other cultures. English girls are so-so, same as American, likes compliments a lot but doesn't want to be overwhelmed. Some European chicks can be complimented all day and just keep loving it more and more (well, I'd never compliment non stop, I'd be sick in my mouth, but I get this impression that I could just keep going)