The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who thinks she has a healthy figure.

I dont think she is emaciated she is just thin...I think she will look better with 5 to 10 pounds...will take her from size 0 to size 2. lol not a big difference it will go to her chest and *** and face.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pro-tip: nobody actually cares about boobs.

How dare you.

But face is king of course.

Was getting it on with an American girl at a club last night. She had the sexiest breasts (and showing them off). But she had a test today and couldn't go home with me, but was very keen to meet up tonight and exchanged numbers. Now today I don't hear from her of course...

f***. Even finasteride dick would have gotten very hard from burying face in that chest.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
thats the thing if men are not giving women signs they find them attractive--they are going to assume you are settling for there looks and move on to someone else..if men are not complementing women they are probably like 'what am i doing here?".
when @Dante92 says we are vain--he is not completely off the mark. We like to be told we are pretty, desirable..otherwise she may as well settle for an eventing at home wth 'Mr Gomez'.
Mr Gomez? Who is he?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How dare you.

But face is king of course.

Was getting it on with an American girl at a club last night. She had the sexiest breasts (and showing them off). But she had a test today and couldn't go home with me, but was very keen to meet up tonight and exchanged numbers. Now today I don't hear from her of course...

f***. Even finasteride dick would have gotten very hard from burying face in that chest.

Yeah I guess you're right, I can get quite obsessed with boobs.

Idk about women "types" any more I pretty much just wanna f*** them all (within reason). But I feel any guy who has a specific "type" is kidding himself or has little experience with women.

Curves, no curves, boobs, no boobs, it's all hot if the girl is facially hot, and you only realise it when you face the reality of it. If you don't ever have the experience of banging a flat chested girl for example, you may be like "Ew no tits". In reality if it came to it, you not only wouldn't care, but find it hot.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pro-tip: nobody actually cares about boobs.

Can be a nice bonus though I admit.

I think some men do care about boobs.

I think its more about the frame of women to be honest..some look better with smaller boob and some look better with bigger boobs.

I am with other poster I like women who are like that Sophia Vagara body type. Or like Raquel Welch when she was young. To me those are the perfect female forms.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Idk about women "types" any more I pretty much just wanna f*** them all (within reason). But I feel any guy who has a specific "type" is kidding himself or has little experience with women.

Curves, no curves, boobs, no boobs, it's all hot if the girl is facially hot, and you only realise it when you face the reality of it. If you don't ever have the experience of banging a flat chested girl for example, you may be like "Ew no tits". In reality if it came to it, you not only wouldn't care, but find it hot.

It is funny you say this because the only men I knew in real life who were like fanatics about women fitting specific physical type both turned out to be gay and were trying to do the hetero thing but eventually came out as gay and embraced themselves.
Most men have ideals but find things attractive about some women that i think overrides whats lacking etc.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some men do care about boobs.

I think its more about the frame of women to be honest..some look better with smaller boob and some look better with bigger boobs.

I am with other poster I like women who are like that Sophia Vagara body type. Or like Raquel Welch when she was young. To me those are the perfect female forms.

I was actually gonna mention this before and youre right, body shape is important, petite girls with small tits and nice *** - super hot. Wider framed tall girls with small boobs? It's really not a good look.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I have big tits and I think small tits are the hottest. I wish I had a B-C cup, that would be perfect.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
LOL I'm absolutely, 100% right. You're like vampires, the only differences being you don't feed on blood but compliments and attention (among the other things) but, luckily, you're much easier to kill than vampires.
Dante, not if they drink the immortality potion they found in Bucky's basement.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was actually gonna mention this before and youre right, body shape is important, petite girls with small tits and nice *** - super hot. Wider framed tall girls with small boobs? It's really not a good look.

(within reason of course) its about hip to waist to boobs ratio. I was OBSESSED when i was in my 20s to try and get the perfect hourglass lol I was 34, 24, 36 and i thought i had to get that 2 inches off my hips to be legitimate hour glass--so stupid LOL. i look back at old pinup pics I did and I am like Man i was so retarded i was totally hot LOL you get easier on yourself as you get older (i did at least)
No one is perfect. well some are but even they mostly cant appreciate it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is funny you say this because the only men I knew in real life who were like fanatics about women fitting specific physical type both turned out to be gay and were trying to do the hetero thing but eventually came out as gay and embraced themselves.
Most men have ideals but find things attractive about some women that i think overrides whats lacking etc.

Exactly, I think I've spotted this myself in straight guys attempting to be "lads" talking about women.

I guess I sort of pass as a "lad" (if you're not really familiar with this word then Google lad culture or something, but it's basically a brazen alpha male type) but I'm not really one at heart, so I know to stay in my lane when discussing women sexually. I still regularly do, but I know I will sound ridiculous saying some of the things proper "lads" naturally say.

Went a bit off topic but yeah these potential gay guys are like that, saying outlandish stuff about women and sounding ridiculous.

"Oh yeah man check her out I would rub my dick all over dem calves"

Ok nobody actually said that but you know what I mean.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Agreed, if a guy is all about a specific type you know he isn't getting action..

Maybe if you are a Chad of Chads like Wolf Pack you can allow yourself to only go for a type.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
LOL no garden thats been lasered away long ago..
I have big tits and I think small tits are the hottest. I wish I had a B-C cup, that would be perfect.
Wow the ladies are really getting "intimate" with us now. I knew eventually this would happen after being together for this long. Thanks for sharing ladies. I feel closer now to both of you. Pas, do you have anything to contribute? Take your time. We have already waited this long.................:D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, if a guy is all about a specific type you know he isn't getting action..

Maybe if you are a Chad of Chads like Wolf Pack you can allow yourself to only go for a type.

i think the need to 'f***' for most men over rides the need for an 'ideal' look.
It would give me pause to be with a man sexually who was holding out having sex due to an ideal look he could not find. Even if I fit that ideal it would just be weird to me.