The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow the ladies are really getting "intimate" with us now. I knew eventually this would happen after being together for this long. Thanks for sharing ladies. I feel closer now to both of you. Pas, do you have anything to contribute? Take your time. We have already waited this long.................:D

I think I have been TMI from Day 1.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
(within reason of course) its about hip to waist to boobs ratio. I was OBSESSED when i was in my 20s to try and get the perfect hourglass lol I was 34, 24, 36 and i thought i had to get that 2 inches off my hips to be legitimate hour glass--so stupid LOL. i look back at old pinup pics I did and I am like Man i was so retarded i was totally hot LOL you get easier on yourself as you get older (i did at least)
No one is perfect. well some are but even they mostly cant appreciate it.

This is as close to my ideal body type as possible. Skinny but curvy at the same time.
12716894_1091742237523746_844569580_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MjY5Njc1NjcwMTA2MzYyNg%3D%3D.jpg

16229438_121433195035552_2110030029940326400_n.jpg

Mint_Balcony_bethanymoore._large.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnoQHCnhx-jQhG2opdCNjjmINGDM_gprFvlfysyRgTlHaL8fzK.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk about women "types" any more I pretty much just wanna f*** them all (within reason). But I feel any guy who has a specific "type" is kidding himself or has little experience with women.

You are correct if you are only talking about sex. However, when it comes to serious dating, it's not uncommon to have a "type" a.k.a , the women who strongly attract you. When I look at my own dating history, there definitely is a pattern of attributes that women possessed. There may be exceptions though.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
this is a bit more like my sisters shape when we were in 20s, she had those long lean legs and broad shoulders. its a great frame for models. Don't know if this girl is tall but my sister is 5'9" long legs.
My legs were always more muscly. never had a thigh gap like that.
Your sister's lucky to have had a bod like that. Those shoulders are a tad too broad for my taste, that's the only flaw I can find. But that waist/hip ratio, legs and butt are the gold standard for me..

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Would still bang. Both of them.

Agreed, if a guy is all about a specific type you know he isn't getting action..

Maybe if you are a Chad of Chads like Wolf Pack you can allow yourself to only go for a type.

I'm not quite Wolf God tier but I do get a fair amount of attention, and I'd bang way below my normal level, if it wasn't for people judging me (unfortunately I care about this and can't help it).

But if you do lower your standards you actually lower your value. Attractive women will think less of you if it is known you banged some chubby girl.

But if it wasn't for society, god it scares me even thinking of how low I'd go. God.

Wow the ladies are really getting "intimate" with us now. I knew eventually this would happen after being together for this long. Thanks for sharing ladies. I feel closer now to both of you. Pas, do you have anything to contribute? Take your time. We have already waited this long.................:D

Someone talk about their vagina. Plz

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in a checkout line and a good looking couple next to me is talking about a trip to ocean City.

Reminds me of @pjhair.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I have never head a guy complain about that before. Though, there probably is a thing such as too big of a penis. If it is so big that it hurts a girl during sex, it can become a problem.

Some women just have short vaginas, I used to think this was a correlation with girls who had lower sex drives as well and weren't as naturally "turned on". But maybe that's reaching a bit.

As for women who find the girth too much I'd say that's more rare but an issue you can work with over time.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think that time when we shared our voices - thanks to @Dante92 - was the most intimate moment so far. It's different when you actually hear someone's voice, makes everything more personal!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I have never head a guy complain about that before. Though, there probably is a thing such as too big of a penis. If it is so big that it hurts a girl during sex, it can become a problem.

There is!! And you will know it when you see it and you will run LOL
I did not continue with a guy I was dating when I saw his c*** it was f*****g HUGE like a horse..and it was ugly.
I never saw him again.
That thing scared the sh*t out of me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some women just have short vaginas, I used to think this was a correlation with girls who had lower sex drives as well and weren't as naturally "turned on". But maybe that's reaching a bit.

As for women who find the girth too much I'd say that's more rare but an issue you can work with over time.

there is a theory about how close a womans clit is to her entrance that makes it easier or harder for her to come during penetration alone and no clit stimulation.
the theory is the closer it is in distance the easier to c*m from penetration alone.
I have NO clue if this is true or not.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
There is!! And you will know it when you see it and you will run LOL
I did not continue with a guy I was dating when I saw his c*** it was f*****g HUGE like a horse..and it was ugly.
I never saw him again.
That thing scared the sh*t out of me.
HB are you talking about "Johnson" again?:D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HB are you talking about "Johnson" again?:D

This was like my forearm.
I dont think even @JohnsonDDG is that big.
and he was extra girthy too..it was way too much for me I was not up for that challenge.
He would have to be with Octomom to fit comfortably.

I mean I am telling it from a funny perspective but I actually felt sorry for him. I do think its under rated how an extra large c*** is probably more of a problem then being small for a lot of men. (who are not in p**rn industry)