The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adam124 , it hasn't affected your looks yet but you have the beginning of a widow's peak. You're starting treatments at the right time -- congratulations.

It is amazing though, have to admit. He has more hair than I did at 23.

By only microdosing at .25 or 1/4 dosage, he has probably added five or less years to his hair loss. Or maybe not. That
is a very small amount.

By adding Minoxidil, he'll probably even be able to regrow his hairline back to Norwood zero, and definitely his vertex.

@Adam124 , you should post in the success forums.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm... maybe he has. It looks like he is doing some kind of elaborate "swirl over" around the crown area.

He seems to have more hair loss on the right temple area. If you look close, it is higher than this left (typical, mine is as well).

He is still a Norwood 1 category. Wouldn't say he is a Norwood 0 though.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls can just whip out their phones and an army of white-knights will rush to their rescue.
tenor.gif

Im coming sweetheart!
giphy.gif

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I remember good-looking Arabs, Mexicans, blacks when I was in high school.

I didn't know schools were that diverse where you are from. That is why I love this place. I learn something new every day.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you been stalking my Facebook again?

For the last time, I don't date older women
They used to be diverse when I was in high school (10 years ago).

Not anymore.

Now it's like 95% Arab, one or two white kids per classroom.

What are you going to do? White people barely procreate while the Muslims easily have 3, 4, 5 kids.

Some people say it's not a problem and we should be happy about this.

My own cousin converted to Islam because of peer pressure.

I might put my kids in a private school, I don't want them to come home speaking Arab.

Apparently, this makes me a racist.
ew

no racist. just for the fact that theres less white girls around this sucks dick

arab culture is pretty fucked up though so there's that as well

blackg

Reaction score
Also, it doesn't matter if she's wrong or if she willingly (not saying it's the case here) put herself in that dangerous situation.

Emotions, feelings and yes, the hope to get into her pants for helping her will prevail.

Also, I guess many men must feel high and so masculine when they try to protect a woman.

Only natural.
There's a bit more to it then that, Freddo.
You are showing your own thought patterns and limitations here.

A good reason a lot of females are defended is because some, yes some males, out there are able to distinguish when a female becomes the unfortunate victim /metaphorical punching bag, for an angry, insecure male who needs someone accessible to blame for his life failures and sexual frustrations.

That's why attractive women seem to mostly be on the receiving end of a lot of male abuse.
But you obviously interpret it differently.

Please give it some thought.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
European leadership chooses to arab-up Europe. I think the way European governments promoted refugee crises in Libya and Syria is really strange. They both resulted in more refugees ending up in Europe.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of white girls in Ireland folks, and only 40% of them are obese!!

People think the UK deserves to have their culture eroded because their government fucked up in Iraq, or even because of their colonial days. People are stupid.

blackg

Reaction score
European leadership chooses to arab-up Europe. I think the way European governments promoted refugee crises in Libya and Syria is really strange. They both resulted in more refugees ending up in Europe.
I seriously don't think any western government actively created a "refugee crises" in Syria or elsewhere.
And I struggle to believe a man of your intelligence would blindly think this without something nagging away in the back of your mind seeking further information.

It may suit your politics to think this way but, come on.

The anti government forces (in Syria) needed help with arms otherwise a mass slaughter was on the cards.
Surely you can acknowledge this fact, David.
Hence western assistance.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
SR7BQJt.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score