The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

On a serious note, personality is much more important than looks. Finding someone to hook up with is different to a true connection. Anyone with life experience will realise that. Looks generally help with putting your foot in the door (work, socially, relationship) but you need to be great to be around to maintain a "true and functional" relationship.

There's far more variability in what people look for in personality, this means that it can be hard to find someone who is your type whilst you being their type.

It also means that your personality is not as black and white as looks, for attraction. One persons preferred personality could largely differ from another's.

Also being good looking is likely quite correlated with being "fun to be around", although it's obviously not universally true, and sometimes works in the opposite. The funniest guys usually aren't the best looking, and girls that I find particularly relatable are also usually not the most attractive.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol It might be, but I think redheaded men are ugly, and most of my girlfriends have said they aren't at all attracted to redheads, and many are disgusted by them. I just don't want my kids to be ugly. Before baldness, I was good looking, so I know first hand what an advantage it is to be attractive, I want the same for my kids.

Being a ginger man is the worst "race" you can be. You will be made fun of, girls don't find you attractive and there's zero sympathy for a guy inflicted with this curse. Ethnic >>> ginger.

Last edited by a moderator:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always difficult rating with one filtered picture, angled and missing a bit on top. But she doesn't have something sexy/cute/hot/beautiful/sweet and a tad below average to average max. Most my friends would rate her similarly. You think she's a 6-7?

She is not ugly but her face is simply missing that attraction/cuteness that can take her above 5. Non-obese women shouldn't automatically be rated above 5.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is moving apace since quitting women, or at least taking a break.

Forms for volounteering were handed in and the SPCA got back to me.
I've been to the gym a few times.
I'm hosting a dinner party on Sunday.
Productivity at work is higher.
I'm having fun watching the Nashville vs Anaheim game right now.

K

karankaran

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Being a ginger man is the worst "race" you can be. You will be made fun of, girls don't find you attractive and there's zero sympathy for a guy inflicted with this curse. Ethnic >>> ginger.

I am not ginger but can you please remove this post showing a young person killing himself with a gun? A lot of people are depressed here. And the placement of this gif is not wise. Also I think it kinda mocks people who have killed themselves with a gun and their family members.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Anytime I hear the word "ginger" I think of Gilligan's Island. Must be living in another dimension like the Twilight Zone. Ok this is my post for the month as I phase myself out of here. By the way, Sunchyme, where did you go? And didn't even know Freddy got banned. Definitely, out of the loop here now.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I would ask you guys advice here;

A classmate of mine just asked me to get lunch with her on Friday. I kind of saw something like this coming as she has been flirting with me over the past semester. She is really attractive, but I don't want to create the mess of dating someone in my program. I was planning on just getting lunch with her on Friday and seeing where it goes from there. Thoughts?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I look at a face, I never analyze individual parts. What matters to me is how everything looks put together and the resulting attraction the faces evokes in me.

Then don't claim you're being objective. Objectively, the majority of men rank her between a 6 and 7.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, first time I've been banned in like 8 years on this forum.

Totally justified though.

Glad you're back. Why was it justified?

You have the right to say what you want. (Even if I laugh at all your content, don't take it personally).

Look at it this way, better to be part of the pack, than be part of the "PRIVELEGED" PACK, in my opinion.

Putin might not like what I'm saying, but hey, the sun just doesn't shine in the right places for everybody, get what
I'm saying?