The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to know what happened as well. You can PM us all.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor dude. According to a lot of posters he should be a 10 with that hair. I would put that redhead at a solid 7, although in real life without the filter she's probably a 6.

she is hard to rate actually because her coloring both skin and hair--it's hard to look 'good' without makeup..because even though she is not ugly her coloring can look washed out without it..a lot of white-blondes who are pale also need makeup...so do girls with jet black hair..I was tempted to go dark-golden-blonde once in my late 20s and my friend who is a colorist told me I would hate it because you have to wear some makeup or have a tan when you are blonde. Some girls are lucky they have that J-lo skin its like golden or 'bronzed' and they can wear almost any hair color. Some girls also have peaches/cream complexion but even they need a little makeup most times.

I wonder if men are ever going to get into wearing makeup..I know men who wear makeup it looks super natural lol but I wonder if it is ever going to become more done.
There is this product by NARS its a bronzing wash--basically its like a gel that just has bronze to it like sometimes I just put a primer on my face that is sheer and has like a 'gauzy' effect but no color and that liquid bronze on that just looks like a transparent tint in my hand...theoretcialy its NOT makeup but is makeup in that it slightly evens my skin and gives it a nice natural effect...its my no makeup look lol. Takes 1 minute. Just looks 'healthy'.
I mean why cant straight men do this??

here is the actual primer i use its just transparent and reflects light
Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Radiance No. 01 Swatch-001.JPG

and this is the liquid bronze i use a little goes a long way and i put both on just like you would moisturizer. takes 1 minute.

20160411061732.JPG

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you want men to wear makeup? I wish women didn't wear it. It makes it difficult to tell who is truly attractive and who is just faking it.

I am saying it from the perspective of a lot of men on here feel resentful that women get to up their number with makeup...I am saying men can do same thing in a subtle way if they wish to--and should be able to if they wish to or feel it can benefit them.

I personally don't care i am just saying if they want the option to optimize their looks they should have it in spite of the 'idea' of it being a feminine thing.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am saying it from the perspective of a lot of men on here feel resentful that women get to up their number with makeup...I am saying men can do same thing in a subtle way if they wish to--and should be able to if they wish to or feel it can benefit them.

I personally don't care i am just saying if they want the option to optimize their looks they should have it in spite of the 'idea' of it being a feminine thing.

I wouldn't do it myself, but I wish more women felt that way. I think most women would be turned off by a man wearing makeup. Not because it's feminine, but because they don't like insecurity. It's just like I can't talk to women about my hair loss because then they won't be attracted to me anymore.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always difficult rating with one filtered picture, angled and missing a bit on top. But she doesn't have something sexy/cute/hot/beautiful/sweet and a tad below average to average max. Most my friends would rate her similarly. You think she's a 6-7?

Yes, nice hair, eyes, possibly skin, lips, feminine facial features.

She might be fat based on her cheeks though, I'm not sure.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm I understand people have different tastes but objective rating wise I gotta disagree. Personally I wouldn't notice her at all just based on looks but it's nice that you do David. You would love the current girl I am dating then, about a 9 and 19. My ex was a 7.5 and much hotter than that girl.
Im pretty sure that girl has a very interesting personality.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

On a serious note, personality is much more important than looks. Finding someone to hook up with is different to a true connection. Anyone with life experience will realise that. Looks generally help with putting your foot in the door (work, socially, relationship) but you need to be great to be around to maintain a "true and functional" relationship.

Need to have great personality = align yourself with women interests and engage in shallow pointless chit chat while probably being horribly rejected because you're not her type (aka dont have the looks,money,status + confidence).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always difficult rating with one filtered picture, angled and missing a bit on top. But she doesn't have something sexy/cute/hot/beautiful/sweet and a tad below average to average max. Most my friends would rate her similarly. You think she's a 6-7?

I don't find her very attractive either--that being said she is not ugly she is just plain to me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I don't recall him saying anything that was that horrible. Not ban worthy.

I mistyped, missed a negation. Updated the post now. I agree with you

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll dye my hair red for you.

Actually, as much as I like redheads, you have to be a blonde or brunette to be a 10 in my book, and I would never marry a redhead because I don't want redheaded sons.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm I understand people have different tastes but objective rating wise I gotta disagree. Personally I wouldn't notice her at all just based on looks but it's nice that you do David. You would love the current girl I am dating then, about a 9 and 19. My ex was a 7.5 and much hotter than that girl.

I bet I would lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, as much as I like redheads, you have to be a blonde or brunette to be a 10 in my book, and I would never marry a redhead because I don't want redheaded sons.

I was going to say that that's ridiculous, but I remembered that I don't want to marry a short girl (5'0 or less) for the same reason.

Also, I'm fairly dark, so my dark genes would override her inferior redhead genes, so it can't be an issue for me. In contrast, height is a mixed trait not a dominant trait.