The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

blackg

Reaction score
Hypergamy is a problem even there. I've already studied and worked there, so I know. I've only seen bald, average guys banging fat inhuman slobs, and I'd rather not have sex than resorting to f*** something like that. I'm ugly, not desperate. I prefer quality over quantity (literally).
Always go for the top shelf.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 4.80/10 (with 15 votes) who has already looksmaxed:
img57467a3f0ba47.jpg

Hair isn't everything. Someone might post that he just needs to grow a beard.

A 6.57/10
img53572b89d86e0.jpg

It's ok for women to be gingers.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any theories on the prevalence of uglies in England?

Very poor diet, binge drinking, smoking, less prevalence of braces, sun one week a year where everyone gets burnt, relative homogeneous genetics (in Ireland for sure).

That's my theory, poor diet being the number one factor. I never ate vegetables until I was 20, for example.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very poor diet, binge drinking, smoking, less prevalence of braces, sun one week a year where everyone gets burnt, relative homogeneous genetics (in Ireland for sure).

That's my theory, poor diet being the number one factor. I never ate vegetables until I was 20, for example.
This. Plus a total lack of culture has kept people in there little bubble. The north south divide is huge, not everyone is a oil painting down south but they definitely look more human like .

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she was a Sun worshiper...My friend ruined her skin with the Sun its scarey...
Kim Catrell is much older than them...I think like 10 years. I mean for 60 she looks awesome.

Sarah was a big smoker, before having kids that is. That totally aged her. She looks like the oldest one now, but she's not.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
When is Bear going to be back, anyone know?