The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I did watch the first season and did not care for it too much..and the second season did not bother.

I think the first half of the first season was interesting.

I started to watch American Gods because love the old man in it (cant think of his name) Ian something. But so far I am like 'meh'.
Have you watched Riverdale? Its supposed to be a reboot of Twin Peaks with the twist of using the Archie comics characters. It was good but not great. I enjoyed 13 Reasons Why more.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting Donald Trump anecdote, some of the money he made in Florida was by opening up country clubs that Blacks and Jews could join. At most (old-money) country clubs in the USA, Blacks and Jews are excluded using unofficial means. Trump did a good job of exploiting that niche, however it's also an anecdote that he was never truly an insider.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If @Dante92 wants chicks, he'll have to rely on his facial hair to showcase his masculinity, like this guy:

JPfomYA.jpg

I don't have decent facial hair.

The old man on the right is decent looking (the three people I mentioned are worse),

Good to confirm that your claims of looking like a freak are nonsense.

You are better looking than me,

Are you serious? Besides, I've been rated 3/10 by the users who saw me here.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you watched Riverdale? Its supposed to be a reboot of Twin Peaks with the twist of using the Archie comics characters. It was good but not great. I enjoyed 13 Reasons Why more.

I have not I have been a little busy lately...I have just been watching The Originals and Better Call Saul, and Leftovers on demand here/there. I was watching Billions which I actually LOVE I don't know why because it's not going to be a hot show for everyone but I really like it. And Homeland was fantastic this season.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Neither, I have not watched a lot of TV lately. Very little. And what I've watched has been true trash.

Next good TV I want to watch is Sense8 season 2.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trump was never an insider...he was a joke to the insiders. Not sure that everyone does not already know this.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Neither, I have not watched a lot of TV lately. Very little. And what I've watched has been true trash.

Next good TV I want to watch is Sense8 season 2.
David, what is that show about? Is it fast paced?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sense 8 is good one i watched that last year...Sense 8, Narco, Pinky Blinders I binged those last Fall and all were good.
Also was good the one with Tom Hardy don't know name off top of head.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sense8 is about empathy. It's not fast-paced it starts off slow, so it had a rough early reception but the following is growing significantly as people realize how amazing it. It's got good story, character work, emotional themes, choreography, and cinematography.

But I'm watching trash right now: The Originals, Grey's Anatomy, lol.
ETA: Was also watching Supergirl but I fell behind.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sense8 is about empathy. It's not fast-paced it starts off slow, so it had a rough early reception but the following is growing significantly as people realize how amazing it. It's got good story, character work, emotional themes, choreography, and cinematography.

But I'm watching trash right now: The Originals, Grey's Anatomy, lol.
ETA: Was also watching Supergirl but I fell behind.
Watching shows is normie cope. Meanwhile hairblues 45yold woman has more matches in a couple of hours than we ever will in our lifetimes lmao just lol if you're male in 2k17 and not chad.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Watching shows is normie cope. Meanwhile hairblues 45yold woman has more matches in a couple of hours than we ever will in our lifetimes lmao just lol if you're male in 2k17 and not chad.

You're defining her as a "45 year-old woman", which implies that human beings are made of two variables: age and gender. There's nothing else.

She's also (apparently) hot, and she lives in New York, there at least four variables to describing people, maybe even more :) I have no doubt that good-looking men also get matches In New York. Actually we had a thread from @macaroni recently, he's a good looking man in New York, he was super picky and had lots of matches regardless.

I am not good looking, I'm approximately a 5/10 on a variety of scales. When I went to New York and to LA for visits, I tried swiping, and I got a lot of matches. Not 100 matches, but I got a fair amount, more than 20 and this was in one or two swipe sessions. I had two matches last night where I do actually live, and three women who sent me first message this week, but I'm too despondent to follow-up and pursue.

As for TV shows, I watch them because I enjoy them.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 6.23/10 in spite of probably being short, a hat prisoner, showing off a torso that is only mildly impressive, and not knowing how to take an "in focus" photograph:
img54c9231f3a92b.jpg

Strong triceps, forearms, and hands though. Good taste in furniture. IMHO: oak wood >> cherry wood.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha Twin Peaks is on a marathon today...I just turned on TV and I forgot David Duchovny played transgender Denise, FBI agent character in transition.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A framecel ectomorph like myself can only dream to get a physique like that. LOL I'd only want to have wrists as thick as those.
Arms are very important, not just for attracting women, but for self image.

this may be the only time ive ever made a judgment on a dudes body, but i have to say, the dude has a better body than the vast majority of men.
Definitely, this is what the average man looks like:
image003-1.jpg

Probably worse?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Are you serious? Besides, I've been rated 3/10 by the users who saw me here.

3/10's are not freaks.

I regularly see people like that bald dude on the right. I see people worse than him.

Maybe it's just Milan. *shrug*