The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The one in front looks like Piper from Charmed...Charmed is a show only old people remember lol otherwise the Mom on Pretty Little Liars which I am sure many of you watch ;)
Charmed is supposedly going to get a reboot. Also Dynasty is getting a reboot too. Don't these rebooters realize the generation today is so different but I guess with the reboots they make changes to fit into the new generation. However, so far I have not seen a reboot become a number one show or movie.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The one in front looks like Piper from Charmed...Charmed is a show only old people remember lol otherwise the Mom on Pretty Little Liars which I am sure many of you watch ;)

YES!

I've crushed on that chick ever since Picket Fences (now THAT is a show only old people will know).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. She would warrant a dedicated p*rn folder on my hard drive.

These girls all have sex appeal in my opinion and I think that is where some guys are mistaking 'looks matching'...for instance the guy in the hat does not have sex appeal to most women even though he is good looking..but girls all have sex appeal...even the least attractive of them has sexy eyes..so she has a sexual look..

its hard to explain but these guys make a mistake thinking in nature its about having same exact facial aesthetics like down to the millimeter...it's not like that, its about sex appeal of total package.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Charmed is supposedly going to get a reboot. Also Dynasty is getting a reboot too. Don't these rebooters realize the generation today is so different but I guess with the reboots they make changes to fit into the new generation. However, so far I have not seen a reboot become a number one show or movie.

They should not bother with Dynasty--The show on Fox about the record label is basically the modern day Dynasty. i watched it one season it was good but one season was enough for me.

Dynasty and Knots Landing were the bomb when I was little girl.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CaptainForehead @DoctorHouse LOL Heather!

article-2344564-1A67D87D000005DC-219_306x423.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
They should not bother with Dynasty--The show on Fox about the record label is basically the modern day Dynasty. i watched it one season it was good but one season was enough for me.

Dynasty and Knots Landing were the bomb when I was little girl.
Dallas was rebooted and it still was cancelled. Prison Break got revived but it is not as good as it used to be. I will look forward to bringing back Burn Notice if it ever happens. I am sure there will be a Friends reboot soon.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
These girls all have sex appeal in my opinion and I think that is where some guys are mistaking 'looks matching'...for instance the guy in the hat does not have sex appeal to most women even though he is good looking..but girls all have sex appeal...even the least attractive of them has sexy eyes..so she has a sexual look..

its hard to explain but these guys make a mistake thinking in nature its about having same exact facial aesthetics like down to the millimeter...it's not like that, its about sex appeal of total package.

HA! I wanted to post that the guy in the hat is the outlier -- he does not have a slayer vibe. He is good looking, but there is something about his facial expression ....

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HA! I wanted to post that the guy in the hat is the outlier -- he does not have a slayer vibe. He is good looking, but there is something about his facial expression ....

I think its also next to those two guys he is not standing a chance.

The guy in the middle is the sexiest of anyone in the photo to be honest.
He is super hot can be on soap operas for looks alone.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dallas was rebooted and it still was cancelled. Prison Break got revived but it is not as good as it used to be. I will look forward to bringing back Burn Notice if it ever happens. I am sure there will be a Friends reboot soon.

Tonight is Twin Peaks comeback...that I am excited about.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You better get this thread back on topic soon because if it goes off topic too long it might be deleted. Give it some thought.:D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You better get this thread back on topic soon because if it goes off topic too long it might be deleted. Give it some thought.:D

The thread will only be deleted if OP requests it...I think after last time he won't do that again.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The thread will only be deleted if OP requests it...I think after last time he won't do that again.
In that case, I started watching the pilot episode of Twin Peaks and it was kind of boring. Does it get alot better soon. I never watched it when it aired back in the day but I read it was similar to Stranger Things and Riverdale, so I think I will like it. I finished watching Season 1 of Freakish and 13 Reasons Why and liked both of them. Looking for a new show now and I was thinking Twin Peaks.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Reboots generally don't work but when new shows borrow hard from shows of past like Empire does and Stranger Things does--its so much better.
Love Leftovers too which I think gets some influence form Twin Peaks in its 'odd ball' random characters and never really answering the questions.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro dude likes TV shows, so he will be fine with this subtopic

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I am doing fine you have greek genes you will probably age well if you take care of yourself. Get your profession lined up in 20s and 30s to set you in 40s and 50s..Everythign else is like 'meh'.

SO TRUE. That's my life story, and I'm sticking to it! Don't want to sound like the "PRIVILEGE PACK" mentality, as someone above.... but yes, it's good to be a professional at only one thing.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case, I started watching the pilot episode of Twin Peaks and it was kind of boring. Does it get alot better soon. I never watched it when it aired back in the day but I read it was similar to Stranger Things and Riverdale, so I think I will like it. I finished watching Season 1 of Freakish and 13 Reasons Why and liked both of them. Looking for a new show now and I was thinking Twin Peaks.

You mean the original pilot? I did not think new one aired yet.

Twin Peaks I don't know if the original would hold up today--because it was so unique for time but has such a heavy influence since then on so many shows..

I am looking forward to reboot though out of curiosity.

If you have not watched Leftovers I would recommend it...its odd but really interesting.

The Fall was really good on netflix..Hand Of God was good the first season have not watched since
Mozart in Jungle is really good also but only saw first season its now on season 3.
Better Call Saul is good if you watched Breaking Bad.

The Americans is also very good if you never watched that.