My Regimen
Reaction score
18527033_10155175768743463_5096895045738116062_o.jpg

The hairlines in this pic

Brb slitting my wrists

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither of them is charming in spite of having their whole hair on their head! Big fail

every of them I found attractive

asian guy in a black shirt seems like a nice guy (no homo)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The hairlines in this pic

Brb slitting my wrists
Kj, its really a shame how envy can cause you grief but then you have no idea how these guys really feel inside. I would be jealous of the guy on the far right if I was in that crowd. My facial expression would be like the guy on the far left.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Both normies when they were young. Perfectly normal looking people, anonymous I'd say (now of course they're both past 50, my mother is obese and my father Norwood 5-6 with grown out horseshoe), but they both have beautiful eyes, and they were always complimented for it. That's the only good thing about my appearance, or so I've been told. The only positive aesthetic feature I received from them. Ridiculous indeed.
Dante they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Beautiful eyes means beautiful soul.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both normies when they were young. Perfectly normal looking people, anonymous I'd say (now of course they're both past 50, my mother is obese and my father Norwood 5-6 with grown out horseshoe), but they both have beautiful eyes, and they were always complimented for it. That's the only good thing about my appearance, or so I've been told. The only positive aesthetic feature I received from them. Ridiculous indeed.

Your lower third is very good as well. (at least front view)

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nobody ever gave a f*** about my "beautiful soul", they always felt the need to remind me it's not ok to be ugly and bald. Just ask my colleagues.
you have to remember there are girls out there that don't just want another pretty face, they don't just want anyone to hold, they want you and your beautiful soul

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Nobody ever gave a f*** about my "beautiful soul", they always felt the need to remind me it's not ok to be ugly and bald. Just ask my colleagues.
Just remember it takes one to know one. I know you have one.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO so you have robust eye area? The most important feature. + top notch lower third.