The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahaha

BUT ironically the best sex I have had has not been the best looking men I have had..You just get to a point you can tell if people are going to be good in bed, you can read them...i know WPB has a fit when I say this but its true.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante is a fighter.

e5f00bf3942a80957da24a9996f9cf4a.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Doctor who gave you this second dislike? how dare they

tell me who it was and ill dislike their last 50 posts
His name is Brotzu White. I was just asking a question and he disliked it. My question was: Worm, do you think Revivogen is really snake oil? I used to use it before minoxidil and finasteride and I really did well with it. I remember Bryan thought it seemed possible for it to be effective. The doctor who invented it has great hair. Do you think he used anything else besides revivogen?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
His name is Brotzu White. I was just asking a question and he disliked it. My question was: Worm, do you think Revivogen is really snake oil? I used to use it before minoxidil and finasteride and I really did well with it. I remember Bryan thought it seemed possible for it to be effective. The doctor who invented it has great hair. Do you think he used anything else besides revivogen?

dont worry Doctor i got your back

that motherfucker is getting perma disliked from now on :D

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
dont worry Doctor i got your back

that motherfucker is getting perma disliked from now on :D
You know I got yours too my good friend.:D The pain we are feeling has to be an equal partnership.:D