Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your a survivor.:D
558a0e533c05f2f7fe4f2bd89e9817be.gif

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kj, its really a shame how envy can cause you grief but then you have no idea how these guys really feel inside. I would be jealous of the guy on the far right if I was in that crowd. My facial expression would be like the guy on the far left.

It's true

I've been restored to what's basically a full head of hair, and I still envy the hair of other men. There will always be someone better than me in every department, looks and otherwise. I don't know why that's such a bitter pill for me to swallow. It's the reality for most people, but many people seem to just get on with their lives and still have functional, happy relationships

I will never be the guy that hot girls are crazy about. For some reason I have a really hard time with this

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG..he is hot though will still be hot without hair--but won't get those 18-25 year olds..which is the difference I think to a lot of men who still look good without hair especially if young themselves.

he'd lose a LOT with balding

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
ND4DlOs.jpg

that's average slav girls 18+ @CaptainForehead

(I have same sneakers as 2-nd girl from the right)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true

I've been restored to what's basically a full head of hair, and I still envy the hair of other men. There will always be someone better than me in every department, looks and otherwise. I don't know why that's such a bitter pill for me to swallow. It's the reality for most people, but many people seem to just get on with their lives and still have functional, happy relationships

I will never be the guy that hot girls are crazy about. For some reason I have a really hard time with this

I experience jealousy of other men sometimes, but not because of their hairlines.

I know that this is a hairloss site, but there ARE more important things.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of shoes, I need a pair of summer shoes that can be worn without socks. Any suggestions?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of shoes, I need a pair of summer shoes that can be worn without socks. Any suggestions?

not appliciable for your looks no offence m8

it's for young handsome NW0 guys

VdxXykB.png

91da9c5b1fdab2331536f5598802056b.jpg

eng_il_Mens-Shoes-sneakers-Nike-Air-Max-90-Ultra-Essential-819474-010-10272.jpg